Thread: scary stuff about 9/11

[url=http://pixla.px.cz/pentagon.swf]scary 9/11 video[/url]
    i dont know how accurate this is but if it is its a pretty big conspiracy

Banned
    :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

It's as real as the "Portis Out 8-12 Weeks" rumor

What is this, another Michael Moore film?

All Pro
    i can't get the link to work

Hall Of Fame
    Nice production... but a bunch of hogwash.

TomShane
    Three things we can assume are true:

1) The plane that "crashed" in Shanksville, PA-- the "Let's Roll" plane where the passengers supposedly took control and crashed it, conveniently into an empty field, was shot down by jets that took off from the base in Syracuse about 20 mins before it "crashed."

2) There were people in the Pentagon who were fairly well informed about the potential of these attacks to happen, and whom, for some reason, let it happen.

3) George Bush has built his Presidency, which otherwise has been poorly executed, on the resolution of 9/11. Take away Iraq, and what has Bush done?

All Pro
    so what do you guys think - was it a missle? and who shot it -

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TomShane[/i]@Sep 11 2004, 09:33 PM
    [b] Three things we can assume are true:

1) The plane that "crashed" in Shanksville, PA-- the "Let's Roll" plane where the passengers supposedly took control and crashed it, conveniently into an empty field, was shot down by jets that took off from the base in Syracuse about 20 mins before it "crashed."

2) There were people in the Pentagon who were fairly well informed about the potential of these attacks to happen, and whom, for some reason, let it happen.

3) George Bush has built his Presidency, which otherwise has been poorly executed, on the resolution of 9/11. Take away Iraq, and what has Bush done? [/b][/quote]
    Sure these are things that one (read wacko conspiracy theorist) could assume... you know what they say about assumptions.

Veteran
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by djaparz[/i]@Sep 11 2004, 09:39 PM
    [b] so what do you guys think - was it a missle? and who shot it - [/b][/quote]
    It's nonsense DJ.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

if it's not true i wish someone would rebutt it - there has to be video somewhere of a jet... the 4th plane crashed somewhere, right? it didn't just disappear...

you know it really annoys me when people read/see this conspiracy theory bull**** and then they star preaching it. yeah that's it it was all a conspiracy. bush wanted us to think there were really 4 planes, as if the 2 that collapsed the world trade cenetr weren't enough...........they staged the other two, and EVERYONE has played along.........fropm top to bottom without one leak. janitors,cops, firemen, construction workers, clean-up crews, the media, pentagon employees, eye witnesses, bystanders, etc etc....they all are part of a huge lie. and no one has come forth and told the truth yet. that's it. and all the passengers (who were supposedly killed in the crash) and their families are all living in a desert paradise on the gov'ts money for the rest of their lives, and their kids after them, and their kids after them. i'll tell ya, that bush is one hell of a conspirator to pull off such a grand scheme. AND get every single person involved to play along!

give me a ****in break! i've seen that crap a while ago. and it's complete bull****!

Really raises some questions....................

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by isired[/i]@Sep 11 2004, 10:33 PM
    [b] if it's not true i wish someone would rebutt it - there has to be video somewhere of a jet... the 4th plane crashed somewhere, right? it didn't just disappear... [/b][/quote]
    It's such a ridiculous theory you've got to be a fool to give it any creedance at all....

Do you know why the Towers collapsed??

It was not because of the impact of the planes crashing into them...it was not even because of the explosion caused by the planes...it was because the ensuing fires that raged grew to close to 2000-degrees and melted the steel girders, causing seperation and hence the towers almost falling straight down.

The fire at the Pentagon was even hotter as the building is five layers of solid concrete block, where the temparture was able to continue to climb with no ventilation or ability to cool it.

At one point you just see an entire section of the Pentagon, from ground to cieling just crumble...this is because of the massive heat generated by the burning plane fuel.

Hence nothing which could melt was able to survive that fire in anyhting that resembled any form.

That idiot video claims "planes leave wreckage" then goes on to show planes that all crashed in open fields....none which were directed at full speed into a concrete building which quickly become a 2000+ degree furnace which melted everything.

BTW: some french jackass wrote a book about this two years ago stating it was purposely done by the American government and it was not a plane. These people have too much time on their hands....they're still looking for the missle that took down TWA Flight 800 in '96.

Maxman
    I can't believe crap like this is posted on 9/11 itself. Today should be about remembering those whose lives were taken. Not spent speculating about bull**** stories.

Go camping, start a camp fire and tell ghost stories if fantasy is what you are into.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by copernicus[/i]@Sep 12 2004, 01:57 AM
    [b] Really raises some questions.................... [/b][/quote]
    such as "Will I ever be able to get back the 10 minutes I just wasted watching that absurd slideshow?"

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman[/i]@Sep 12 2004, 12:57 AM
    [b] I can't believe crap like this is posted on 9/11 itself. Today should be about remembering those whose lives were taken. Not spent speculating about bull**** stories.

Go camping, start a camp fire and tell ghost stories if fantasy is what you are into. [/b][/quote]
    Hence I waited until after the day hads passed to post anything...you are correct sir.

Bitter
    Well I don't know if it's all true or not but it's damn interesting stuff. I guess I don't trust this government near as much as some so who knows?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk[/i]@Sep 12 2004, 10:40 AM
    [b] Well I don't know if it's all true or not but it's damn interesting stuff. I guess I don't trust this government near as much as some so who knows? [/b][/quote]
    Some of you Guys are to much!! Question for you..Even with the
    Video's of the Planes that hit the 2 towers how much was left as
    Big recognizable parts of a Plane?? And a Women that was on
    the plane that hit the Pentagon was a Fox talking head that was
    married to a lawyer in the Justice department and was on the cell
    phone with her husband right up to the impact..So I assume some
    of you guys also still believe in Santa and the Easter bunny as well??? :lol:

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by savage69[/i]@Sep 12 2004, 09:24 AM
    [b] Some of you Guys are to much!! Question for you..Even with the
    Video's of the Planes that hit the 2 towers how much was left as
    Big recognizable parts of a Plane?? And a Women that was on
    the plane that hit the Pentagon was a Fox talking head that was
    married to a lawyer in the Justice department and was on the cell
    phone with her husband right up to the impact..So I assume some
    of you guys also still believe in Santa and the Easter bunny as well??? :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Hey, I never said I believed it 100%, I'm just never opposed to hearing the other side of the story. But hold on a second. You're telling me there is no santa clause? Or Easter Bunny? :( Oh the humanity.