Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: bush's policies will kill cops

  1. #1
    The GOP (and a lot of dems) are owned by the NRA..
    This assault weapon ban that Bush never tried to renew just passed...

    i thought he was trying to keep us safer?

  2. #2
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,533
    Reading your tripe will kill brain cells.

  3. #3
    well it's true moron...wake up and actually use your brain..
    Not only has Bush's weakened our national security from terrorism..now this buffoon weakens us from within too.
    B) .

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    On some beach... somewhere...
    Posts
    3,735
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 13 2004, 09:10 AM
    [b] The GOP (and a lot of dems) are owned by the NRA..
    This assault weapon ban that Bush never tried to renew just passed...

    i thought he was trying to keep us safer? [/b][/quote]
    Do you even know what the "Assault Rifle Ban" really was? Didn't think so.

  5. #5
    It would have been nice to enjoy the Jets victory for just one day w/o the Bush is the devil crap. If it makes you feel any better the Texans lost yesterday so the Bush family was probably to depressed to take their Sunday night oil baths.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    On some beach... somewhere...
    Posts
    3,735
    [quote][i]Originally posted by kevin45[/i]@Sep 13 2004, 09:42 AM
    [b] It would have been nice to enjoy the Jets victory for just one day w/o the Bush is the devil crap. If it make you feel any better the Texans lost yesterday so the Bush family was probably to depressed to take their Sunday night oil baths. [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

  7. #7
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,533
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 13 2004, 09:25 AM
    [b] well it's true moron...wake up and actually use your brain..
    Not only has Bush's weakened our national security from terrorism..now this buffoon weakens us from within too.
    B) . [/b][/quote]
    It was up to Congress to renew the ban, Einstein. And a good number of Democrats who originally supported the ban (and lost votes because of it) did not support extending the ban.

    I'd respond in kind and tell you to use your brain, but all indications to date are that you're flying without one.

  8. #8
    yes it is up tp congress..BUT the President was supposed to push it...
    he didn't...
    cops will die b/c of bush.

  9. #9
    even 1/3 of NRA members are against Assault rifiles...

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    On some beach... somewhere...
    Posts
    3,735
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Sep 13 2004, 10:30 AM
    [b] even 1/3 of NRA members are against Assault rifiles... [/b][/quote]
    Bman, Bit...

    Define "assault rifle" as it was privisioned in the AWB. It was cosmetic legislation brought upon by emotional reactions to a sad event.

    Go ahead... look it up, read it, decipher it, figure it out whatever, you will see how inane of a piece of junk legislation it was.

  11. #11
    Actually it's the Liberal judges who let crimincals back on the streets who end up killing cops.

  12. #12
    [quote][i]Originally posted by pope[/i]@Sep 13 2004, 10:51 AM
    [b] Actually it's the Liberal judges who let crimincals back on the streets who end up killing cops. [/b][/quote]
    there's not enough room in jails, and we spend BILLIONS a year on it.

    maybe if we educated people correctly instead of spending our money in Iraq,

    there wouldn't be as many people in jail, and the real criminals wouldn't have to be shuffled through the system...

  13. #13
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti+Sep 13 2004, 11:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (bitonti @ Sep 13 2004, 11:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pope[/i]@Sep 13 2004, 10:51 AM
    [b] Actually it&#39;s the Liberal judges who let crimincals back on the streets who end up killing cops. [/b][/quote]
    there&#39;s not enough room in jails, and we spend BILLIONS a year on it.

    maybe if we educated people correctly instead of spending our money in Iraq,

    there wouldn&#39;t be as many people in jail, and the real criminals wouldn&#39;t have to be shuffled through the system... [/b][/quote]
    So somehow the education of our kids was better during the 90&#39;s? Keep grasping.

  14. #14
    [quote][i]Originally posted by pope[/i]@Sep 13 2004, 10:51 AM
    [b] Actually it&#39;s the Liberal judges who let crimincals back on the streets who end up killing cops. [/b][/quote]
    We should widen the criteria for capital punishment. That might help solve the overpopulation problems.

  15. #15
    [quote][i]Originally posted by pope+Sep 13 2004, 11:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (pope &#064; Sep 13 2004, 11:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by bitonti@Sep 13 2004, 11:30 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-pope[/i]@Sep 13 2004, 10:51 AM
    [b] Actually it&#39;s the Liberal judges who let crimincals back on the streets who end up killing cops. [/b][/quote]
    there&#39;s not enough room in jails, and we spend BILLIONS a year on it.

    maybe if we educated people correctly instead of spending our money in Iraq,

    there wouldn&#39;t be as many people in jail, and the real criminals wouldn&#39;t have to be shuffled through the system... [/b][/quote]
    So somehow the education of our kids was better during the 90&#39;s? Keep grasping. [/b][/quote]
    when did i say anything about the 90&#39;s?

    education is something you don&#39;t realize it&#39;s affect until decades later...

    all i said was that we do not spend our funds correctly, and democrats aren&#39;t perfect. At least under Clinton there were more head start programs and money for impoverished AMERICANS

    now our money goes to help impoverished IRAQIS who no one actually gives a s**t about

    thanks George

  16. #16
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti+Sep 13 2004, 07:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (bitonti &#064; Sep 13 2004, 07:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by pope@Sep 13 2004, 11:35 AM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by bitonti@Sep 13 2004, 11:30 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-pope[/i]@Sep 13 2004, 10:51 AM
    [b] Actually it&#39;s the Liberal judges who let crimincals back on the streets who end up killing cops. [/b][/quote]
    there&#39;s not enough room in jails, and we spend BILLIONS a year on it.

    maybe if we educated people correctly instead of spending our money in Iraq,

    there wouldn&#39;t be as many people in jail, and the real criminals wouldn&#39;t have to be shuffled through the system... [/b][/quote]
    So somehow the education of our kids was better during the 90&#39;s? Keep grasping. [/b][/quote]
    when did i say anything about the 90&#39;s?

    education is something you don&#39;t realize it&#39;s affect until decades later...

    all i said was that we do not spend our funds correctly, and democrats aren&#39;t perfect. At least under Clinton there were more head start programs and money for impoverished AMERICANS

    now our money goes to help impoverished IRAQIS who no one actually gives a s**t about

    thanks George [/b][/quote]
    I agree with you our school systems are a disaster but to blame Bush is comical.

    Can you tell me what a WMD exploding in one of our cities would cost the country?

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,408
    In poor taste but sadly true....

    [img]http://www.sacredcowburgers.com/parodies/kerry_is_so_9-10.jpg[/img]

  18. #18
    [quote][i]Originally posted by pope[/i]@Sep 13 2004, 07:41 PM
    [b] Can you tell me what a WMD exploding in one of our cities would cost the country? [/b][/quote]
    B) wait a sec when you say WMD are you talking about the nerve gas that Saddam doesn&#39;t actually have or the Nukes that North Korea does have?

  19. #19
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti+Sep 14 2004, 11:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (bitonti @ Sep 14 2004, 11:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pope[/i]@Sep 13 2004, 07:41 PM
    [b] Can you tell me what a WMD exploding in one of our cities would cost the country? [/b][/quote]
    B) wait a sec when you say WMD are you talking about the nerve gas that Saddam doesn&#39;t actually have or the Nukes that North Korea does have? [/b][/quote]
    I know Saddam is your boy and all B) but if you remember before the first gulf war, Saddam sent his fighter Jets and pilots over to Iran so he wouldn&#39;t lose them, I&#39;m sure he just left his WMD"s in the basement of one of his palaces :rolleyes:

    North Korea has to be dealt with as well.

  20. #20
    pope the bottom line is even if he had WMD, they were a threat to Israel, NOT America. Coulda woulda shoulda, there&#39;s no proof that whatever Saddam did or did not have, he was planning to harm USA with it.

    also why haven&#39;t we heard from the cops on the board... Stewdawg what do YOU think of the Assault rifle ban?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us