Thread: Kerry walks on flag at campaign event

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040910/capt.mogh10709101649.kerry_mogh107.jpg[/img]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is just getting childish....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]This is just getting childish.... [/b][/quote]

What do you mean? He desicrated the flag by walking on a carpet with an american flag design on it. He should be burned at the stake for being un-american.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Sep 13 2004, 02:58 PM
    [b] This is just getting childish.... [/b][/quote]
    Just?

Haven't you been paying attention for the last 18 months?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318+Sep 13 2004, 03:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (shakin318 @ Sep 13 2004, 03:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jets5ever[/i]@Sep 13 2004, 02:58 PM
    [b] This is just getting childish.... [/b][/quote]
    Just?

Haven&#39;t you been paying attention for the last 18 months? [/b][/quote]
    True, true....

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would have expected this from Come Back to NY but not from a fellow Patriots fan. :lol:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk[/i]@Sep 13 2004, 09:33 PM
    [b] I would have expected this from Come Back to NY but not from a fellow Patriots fan. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Here&#39;s one for yer....

[img]http://rmeek141.home.comcast.net/BookBurningUnfit.JPG[/img]

:lol: :lol:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You also allege that the Bushes have tried to block people from talking with you and put pressure on your publisher.

Yes, imagine the former president of the United States calling your publisher. I wrote George Herbert Walker Bush requesting an interview. He always responds to letters; he&#39;s famous for it. He even responded to Bob Woodward for a book. But he didn&#39;t respond to mine -- he had an assistant phone the publisher of Doubleday, Steve Rubin. Imagine that pressure. All of a sudden, your publisher is told that not only does the former president of the United States not want this book to be written, he&#39;s not going to talk, he&#39;s not going to verify anything. Most publishers would have caved at that point. And I think Bush thought it would work.

Kitty Kelley interview in Salon.com today. Fascinating stuff.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Sep 14 2004, 08:19 AM
    [b] You also allege that the Bushes have tried to block people from talking with you and put pressure on your publisher.

Yes, imagine the former president of the United States calling your publisher. I wrote George Herbert Walker Bush requesting an interview. He always responds to letters; he&#39;s famous for it. He even responded to Bob Woodward for a book. But he didn&#39;t respond to mine -- he had an assistant phone the publisher of Doubleday, Steve Rubin. Imagine that pressure. All of a sudden, your publisher is told that not only does the former president of the United States not want this book to be written, he&#39;s not going to talk, he&#39;s not going to verify anything. Most publishers would have caved at that point. And I think Bush thought it would work.

Kitty Kelley interview in Salon.com today. Fascinating stuff. [/b][/quote]
    Didn&#39;t Kiity Kelley write a book trashing the Reagan&#39;s, and saying something like Nancy Reagan and Frank Sinatra used to have an affair?

Wow, goobles, I am impressed with your integrity....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever+Sep 14 2004, 08:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets5ever @ Sep 14 2004, 08:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gobbles[/i]@Sep 14 2004, 08:19 AM
    [b] You also allege that the Bushes have tried to block people from talking with you and put pressure on your publisher.

Didn&#39;t Kiity Kelley write a book trashing the Reagan&#39;s, and saying something like Nancy Reagan and Frank Sinatra used to have an affair?

Wow, goobles, I am impressed with your integrity.... [/b][/quote]
    [b]Lauer to Kitty: You Got My Story Wrong, Too&#33;[/b] :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poison pen celebrity biographer Kitty Kelley shot herself in the foot on the "Today Show" this morning, when she claimed to have inside knowledge that "Today" host Matt Lauer once played golf with President George H.W. Bush - a charge refuted by Lauer on the spot.

Lauer was questioning Kelley about why, after four years of investigating three generations of the Bush family, she couldn&#39;t find one positive thing to report:

[b]LAUER: [/b]The reality has to be that there are some nice things that need to be said about them. And why aren&#39;t they in this book?

[b]KELLEY: [/b]Matt, you&#39;ve played golf with former President Bush.

[b]LAUER: [/b]I&#39;ve never played golf with him.

Kelley did not challenge Lauer on his denial - or explain how many sources she had for her false claim.

Still, undeterred by yet another misreport, Kelley contended that the Bush family enjoys a "Donna Reed Show" family image, when the truth is closer, she claimed, to "The Sopranos."

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Sep 14 2004, 08:19 AM

This is one of the weakest comparisons I&#39;ve ever seen. Kitty Kelley&#39;s book has been completely debunked. Even CBS won&#39;t do stories about it. What does that have to do with Kerry trying to stop the SBVFT&#39;s from getting their message out?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]. Kitty Kelley&#39;s book has been completely debunked. [/b][/quote]

So have the swift boat veterans. Changing the subject.

This from the tour turf home page:

"Former President George Bush has TourTurf greens at his vacation home in Kennebunkport, Me., and was seen on national television putting on them with Matt Lauer of The Today Show. "

Why would a liberal commie like matt lauer lie about playing golf with the president? It&#39;s almost as if he is defending our current president and making up for the "grilling" that he gave him a couple of weeks ago.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    gobbles, we know that you&#39;re upset with the fact that Kerry is a dud. We understand. Just try to keep some shred of credibility during your wails of despair masked as legitimate analysis. The desparation reeks....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Sep 14 2004, 02:45 PM
    [b] [quote][b]. Kitty Kelley&#39;s book has been completely debunked. [/b][/quote]

"Former President George Bush has TourTurf greens at his vacation home in Kennebunkport, Me., and was seen on national television putting on them with Matt Lauer of The Today Show. "

Why would a liberal commie like matt lauer lie about playing golf with the president? It&#39;s almost as if he is defending our current president and making up for the "grilling" that he gave him a couple of weeks ago. [/b][/quote]
    [b]So have the swift boat veterans[/b]

Wrong.. None of what they have said has been debunked... Their biggest gripe remains the fact that while our POW&#39;s were being tortured daily in an attempt to get them to admit to cimitting atrocities John Kerry was back home selling them out for nothing. It&#39;s going to be hard to debunk that.

[b]This from the tour turf home page:

Why would a liberal commie like matt lauer lie about playing golf with the president? It&#39;s almost as if he is defending our current president and making up for the "grilling" that he gave him a couple of weeks ago.[/b]

Matt Lauer is a right wing wacko. That is the only explaination :blink: :blink: :blink: ............................................... or...Standing next to someone on a putting green is not the same as playing a 6 hour golf game with them. If that happened he most likely forgot.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Sep 14 2004, 02:45 PM
    [b] [quote][b]. Kitty Kelley&#39;s book has been completely debunked. [/b][/quote]

Why would a liberal commie like matt lauer lie about playing golf with the president? It&#39;s almost as if he is defending our current president and making up for the "grilling" that he gave him a couple of weeks ago. [/b][/quote]
    so you actually think kerri spent a "Holiday in Cambodia" in &#39;68??

[b]HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA[/b]

[i]So you been to school for a year or two / And you know youíve seen it all / In daddyís car, thinkiní youíll go far / Back east your type donít crawl / Play ethnincky jazz to parade you snazz / On your five grand stereo / Bragginí that you know how the niggers feel the cold / And the slumís got so much soul / Itís time to taste what you most fear / Right Guard will not help you here / Brace yourself, my dearÖ / Itís a holiday in Cambodia / Itís tough, kid, but itís life / Itís a holiday in Cambodia / Donít forget to pack a wife / Youíre a star-belly sneech, you suck like a leech / You want everyone to act like you / Kiss ass while you ***** so you can get rich / While your boss gets richer off you / Well youíll work harder with a gun in your back / For a bowl of rice a day / Slave for soldiers Ďtil you starve / Then your head is skewered on a stake / Now you can go where people are one / Now you go where they get things done / What you need, my sonÖ / Is a holiday in Cambodia / Where people dress in black / A holiday in Cambodia / Where youíll kiss ass or crack / Pol Pot, Pol Pot, Pol Pot, Pol Pot, etcÖ. / And itís a holiday in Cambodia / Where youíll do what youíre told / A holiday in Cambodia / Where the slums got so much soul[/i]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000+Sep 14 2004, 09:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (chiefst2000 @ Sep 14 2004, 09:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gobbles[/i]@Sep 14 2004, 08:19 AM

This is one of the weakest comparisons I&#39;ve ever seen. Kitty Kelley&#39;s book has been completely debunked. Even CBS won&#39;t do stories about it. What does that have to do with Kerry trying to stop the SBVFT&#39;s from getting their message out? [/b][/quote]
    You know Chiefs....you&#39;d think with all her billions tereeeza would be able to get a decent hair cut&#33;

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]You know Chiefs....you&#39;d think with all her billions tereeeza would be able to get a decent hair cut&#33; [/b][/quote]

You cannot fix ugly with a haircut, regardless of how much it may cost.

Oh, and I agree with Jets5, this is a rediculous thread (if meant seriously). If it&#39;s a joke, that&#39;s cool, but if this is meant as serious criticism, then wow, thats superlame. :blink:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Sep 14 2004, 03:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Sep 14 2004, 03:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by chiefst2000@Sep 14 2004, 09:18 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-gobbles[/i]@Sep 14 2004, 08:19 AM

This is one of the weakest comparisons I&#39;ve ever seen. Kitty Kelley&#39;s book has been completely debunked. Even CBS won&#39;t do stories about it. What does that have to do with Kerry trying to stop the SBVFT&#39;s from getting their message out? [/b][/quote]
    You know Chiefs....you&#39;d think with all her billions tereeeza would be able to get a decent hair cut&#33; [/b][/quote]
    The scary thing is that she probablly paid &#036;1000 for that cut. I guess all the money in the world cant cure crazy&#33;