Thread: Need trade advice

I play in a standard scoring/yardage hybrid league (6 pt. TDs, 1 pt. for 25 yards run/caught etc.) My backs are P.Holmes, Q. Griffin, C. Martin, and T. Jones.

My WRs are Hines Ward, Keyshawn Johnson, Brandon Lloyd, and Jerry Porter.

I've been offered Marvin Harrison for Quentin Griffin and I'm pretty sure I have to take that pick...any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

BB

Thats not a bad deal. You would still have Curtis and T. Jones as strong # 2's. It wold be a strong upgrade to your receiving corp.

Originally posted by Monster_Green@Sep 14 2004, 05:07 PM
    Thats not a bad deal. You would still have Curtis and T. Jones as strong # 2's. It wold be a strong upgrade to your receiving corp.
    :lol: I SECOND THAT EMOTION. VETERAN FANTASY STUD FOR A 1ST YEAR STARTER............................ ENOUGH SAID

The deal is done...thanks for the advice.

I knew it seemed good, it's just easier when you get some back-up in your thinking.

Veteran
    Originally posted by Buffboy@Sep 14 2004, 02:55 PM
    I play in a standard scoring/yardage hybrid league (6 pt. TDs, 1 pt. for 25 yards run/caught etc.) My backs are P.Holmes, Q. Griffin, C. Martin, and T. Jones.

My WRs are Hines Ward, Keyshawn Johnson, Brandon Lloyd, and Jerry Porter.

I've been offered Marvin Harrison for Quentin Griffin and I'm pretty sure I have to take that pick...any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

BB
    TAKE IT BEFORE THE GUY CANCELS THE TRADE! ITS A STEAL![SIZE=7]

Your backs are awesome as is and you might have to add a FA runningback , but you cant pass this up.