Thread: Here's a funny cartoon type thingy.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [img]http://www.bartcop.com/homer-cheney.gif[/img]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [img]http://611.mystarband.net/images/protest.jpg[/img]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi come back to new york, how's it going?

I don't see how attending an anti war rally thirty years ago makes one soft on terror, but as a veteran myself, I respect your right to think that. If that makes me a soft headed liberal then so be it. I will take my serenity to my grave.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi come back to new york, how's it going?

I don't see how attending an anti war rally thirty years ago makes one soft on terror, but as a veteran myself, I respect your right to think that. If that makes me a soft headed liberal then so be it. I will take my serenity to my grave.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey gobbles... This is entirely off topic... but is it possible to reduce the size of your sig pic?

If you need someone to host it after its reduced, I will be happy to. Just a trifle large ya know?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Sep 14 2004, 05:40 PM
    [b] Hi come back to new york, how's it going?

I don't see how attending an anti war rally thirty years ago makes one soft on terror, but as a veteran myself, I respect your right to think that. If that makes me a soft headed liberal then so be it. I will take my serenity to my grave. [/b][/quote]
    I guess you like to hear yourself talk as well, hence the dup posts...the graphic is a joke...see the line pointing to "Jane Fonda"??? Get it????

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]but is it possible to reduce the size of your sig pic?[/b][/quote]

Just like the man, trying to keep down the voice of the people. All right mister, I'll play your game. Tell me how and I'll do it. Otherwise I have no clue as to how to reduce the damned thing.

[quote][b]I guess you like to hear yourself talk as well, hence the dup posts...the graphic is a joke...see the line pointing to "Jane Fonda"??? Get it???? [/b][/quote]

I do indeed like to hear myself talk, now was the joke the fact that those legs could belong to anybody, not just Jane Fonda? Because frankly, I'm not getting it.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Sep 14 2004, 06:03 PM
    [b] I do indeed like to hear myself talk, now was the joke the fact that those legs could belong to anybody, not just Jane Fonda? Because frankly, I'm not getting it. [/b][/quote]
    ta-da!! (on both counts)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Sep 14 2004, 06:03 PM
    [b] [quote][b]but is it possible to reduce the size of your sig pic?[/b][/quote]

Just like the man, trying to keep down the voice of the people. All right mister, I'll play your game. Tell me how and I'll do it. Otherwise I have no clue as to how to reduce the damned thing.

[quote][b]I guess you like to hear yourself talk as well, hence the dup posts...the graphic is a joke...see the line pointing to "Jane Fonda"??? Get it???? [/b][/quote]

I do indeed like to hear myself talk, now was the joke the fact that those legs could belong to anybody, not just Jane Fonda? Because frankly, I'm not getting it. [/b][/quote]
    Not just me dude... Sooth asked for everyone to reduce their sig pics to a smaller size. I'll handle it for you...

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetFanTransplant[/i]@Sep 14 2004, 07:13 PM
    [b] Not just me dude... Sooth asked for everyone to reduce their sig pics to a smaller size. I'll handle it for you... [/b][/quote]
    Please do. The guy can be funny at times, but at other times, he's just an *sshole. huh uh uh.

[i]I'm just the pieces of the man I used to be
    Too many bitter tears are raining down on me
    I'm far away from home
    And I've been facing this alone
    For much too long
    I feel like no-one ever told the truth to me
    About growing up and what a struggle it would be
    In my tangled state of mind
    I've been looking back to find
    Where I went wrong[/i]

-Freddie Mercury and/or Jet Moses

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Sep 14 2004, 07:03 PM
    [b] Just like the man, trying to keep down the voice of the people. All right mister, I'll play your game. Tell me how and I'll do it. Otherwise I have no clue as to how to reduce the damned thing.

[/b][/quote]
    Gobbles, It has nothing to do with cutting down your freedom of expression. It is actually a board rule. All Signature pictures must be no larger than 250x250. Im glad someone helped you out. While I disagree with you on most every issue, I enjoy reading your posts.

Since this is really a football board, What team are you a fan of??? Hopefully they wear Green... ;)