Thread: Kidd for Shareef deal in discussion

All League
    http://www.cbs.sportsline.com/nba/story/7681034

he New Jersey Nets are talking to the Portland Trail Blazers about a trade that would include sending Jason Kidd to the Blazers for forward Shareef Abdur-Rahim, SportsLine.com has learned.
    What are your thoughts NJ Net fans? Kidd will be out a month, and Shareef has expiring deal.

I sure as hell wouldnt like it if I was a Net fan

All League
    Kidd is the only reason to watch the Nets. Sharref what ever the hell his name is is a jackass. If they do this, it's clear all Ratner cares about is money and Brooklyn. Rod Thorn would probably leave the day after.

All Pro
    This would complete the breakup of the Nets. If this deal goes down, and Travis Best becomes the point guard, the Nets are back to a 50 loss team, and out of the playoffs.

Jefferson must be kicking himself for agreeing to the extension.

Practice Squad
    I've already decided I'm done with the Nets. Dealing Kidd is just gravy at this point. Actually, I'd like to see him dealt to a contender so he can win one. The Nets really screwed him by signing him with the promise of improving the team and then dismantling it with a new owner.

Ratner is a complete joke; Can't for the life of me figure out why he was approved to buy the team.

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

Oh well, hello mediocrity. It was a nice run while it lasted. Shame because we were getting closer. Now I can see why this Ratner is hated by everyone. I'll still try and make it to Brooklyn for a game now and then.