Thread: More Liberal Hypocrisy.....

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [url=http://www.katu.com/news/story.asp?ID=70792]http://www.katu.com/news/story.asp?ID=70792[/url]

That steaming pile of gangsh@t Al Gore.... "The Environmentalist"

Read his book..... He wants to do away with the fuel combustion engine.....

Caught driving 20 mph over the speed limit.... All that wasted fuel.....

Yet another hypocrite Liberal that doesn't practice what he preaches....

No wonder America doesn't take these imbeciles seriously....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    HAHAAAHHH.....

Asked for comment on the trooper later that day, almost-President Gore wailed [SIZE=1][b]"HE BETRAYED ME!! HE PLAYED ON MY FEARS...OF ELKS!!!"[/b][/SIZE]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Serious question: doesn't Gore receive Secret Service detail protection for the rest of his life, as a former veep?

I'm really surprised he was driving alone.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    i hate Gore, it was his election to lose, and he lost it cause he's a worthless stuffed shirt...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Sep 15 2004, 01:32 PM
    [b] i hate Gore, it was his election to lose, and he lost it cause he's a worthless stuffed shirt... [/b][/quote]
    Bitoni, despite Gore's limp campaign, he DID win the election. By a margin of more than half a million votes. Too bad the Supreme court had to get involved.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JoeyStylez+Sep 16 2004, 02:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JoeyStylez &#064; Sep 16 2004, 02:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bitonti[/i]@Sep 15 2004, 01:32 PM
    [b] i hate Gore, it was his election to lose, and he lost it cause he&#39;s a worthless stuffed shirt... [/b][/quote]
    Bitoni, despite Gore&#39;s limp campaign, he DID win the election. By a margin of more than half a million votes. Too bad the Supreme court had to get involved. [/b][/quote]
    too bad incoherent libs like yourself don&#39;t realize Presidential elections are based on electoral votes...

Al Whore is A-typical of liberal hypocrisy...."save the enviroment" ...but not at his cost as he jets around in first class then takes limo&#39;s to his hatefests....typical liberal scum.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Sep 16 2004, 02:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Sep 16 2004, 02:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by JoeyStylez@Sep 16 2004, 02:30 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-bitonti[/i]@Sep 15 2004, 01:32 PM
    [b] i hate Gore, it was his election to lose, and he lost it cause he&#39;s a worthless stuffed shirt... [/b][/quote]
    Bitoni, despite Gore&#39;s limp campaign, he DID win the election. By a margin of more than half a million votes. Too bad the Supreme court had to get involved. [/b][/quote]
    too bad incoherent libs like yourself don&#39;t realize Presidential elections are based on electoral votes...

Al Whore is A-typical of liberal hypocrisy...."save the enviroment" ...but not at his cost as he jets around in first class then takes limo&#39;s to his hatefests....typical liberal scum. [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t like the electoral college, not because Gore lost (which is fine) , but because it just doesn&#39;t seem "fair" compared to the actual general election results. It seems to take away the "one man/one vote" concept inherant in our representative Republic.

I mean come on CBTNY, you are not trying to say that if the situation were reversed, with Bush winning the General Election, but Gore winning the Electoral vote, that that situation would not bother or irritate you in some ways, or seem unfair in some ways.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish+Sep 16 2004, 02:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Warfish @ Sep 16 2004, 02:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Sep 16 2004, 02:33 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by JoeyStylez@Sep 16 2004, 02:30 PM

Al Whore is A-typical of liberal hypocrisy...."save the enviroment" ...but not at his cost as he jets around in first class then takes limo&#39;s to his hatefests....typical liberal scum. [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t like the electoral college, not because Gore lost (which is fine) , but because it just doesn&#39;t seem "fair" compared to the actual general election results. It seems to take away the "one man/one vote" concept inherant in our representative Republic.

I mean come on CBTNY, you are not trying to say that if the situation were reversed, with Bush winning the General Election, but Gore winning the Electoral vote, that that situation would not bother or irritate you in some ways, or seem unfair in some ways. [/b][/quote]
    the electoral college is needed in the nation and it goes back to Thomas Jefferson wanting an agricultural nation rather than industrial....if it were not for the electoral college the major cities in America would decide every election and Joe farmer in middle America, who basically feeds the world, would have no say (amongst other reasons).

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish+Sep 16 2004, 01:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Warfish @ Sep 16 2004, 01:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Sep 16 2004, 02:33 PM

I mean come on CBTNY, you are not trying to say that if the situation were reversed, with Bush winning the General Election, but Gore winning the Electoral vote, that that situation would not bother or irritate you in some ways, or seem unfair in some ways. [/b][/quote]
    I agree, I think the electoral college is pretty dumb now. But it still doesnt give the Supreme Court the right to try and overturn the ruling. What Joey was implying that the Supreme Court cheated Gore out of the election because he had more popular votes, which doesnt win or lose elections.

But if the situation was reversed, hell yea I would be pissed. I wouldnt expect the Supreme Court to do anything about it, but I would (and still do) want them to change the process and make it a populus vote election.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan+Sep 16 2004, 02:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (TheBrodyMan @ Sep 16 2004, 02:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Warfish@Sep 16 2004, 01:37 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Sep 16 2004, 02:33 PM

I agree, I think the electoral college is pretty dumb now. But it still doesnt give the Supreme Court the right to try and overturn the ruling. What Joey was implying that the Supreme Court cheated Gore out of the election because he had more popular votes, which doesnt win or lose elections.

[/b][/quote]
    I doubt he knew what he was implying rather just spewing typical rat rhetoric.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Sep 16 2004, 01:47 PM
    [b]
    I doubt he knew what he was implying rather just spewing typical rat rhetoric. [/b][/quote]
    Isnt that always the way :P

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]I agree, I think the electoral college is pretty dumb now. But it still doesnt give the Supreme Court the right to try and overturn the ruling. What Joey was implying that the Supreme Court cheated Gore out of the election because he had more popular votes, which doesnt win or lose elections.

But if the situation was reversed, hell yea I would be pissed. I wouldnt expect the Supreme Court to do anything about it, but I would (and still do) want them to change the process and make it a populus vote election. [/b][/quote]

I agree 100%, the election law is what it is, and the Gorester lost. Period. The Supreme Court should not have been involved at all, honestly.

[quote][b]I doubt he knew what he was implying rather just spewing typical rat rhetoric.[/b][/quote]

If that line was meant at me CBTNY, I must admit I am getting slightly tired of being called a Rat by you. Considering I agree with both yourself and Brody on this particular question, if I am a Rat, then you are a Rat.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually CBNY this country would be better off if the elections were decided by those living in large cities. Most of the educated and enlightened populace live in cities. Most people living in the middle farm states do not possess the intellect necessary to choose leaders for this country. I&#39;d rather have a college proffesor decide my president than a guy who works on a farm and has never left his small town. Why do you think Bush&#39;s support is so strong in small town America?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JoeyStylez[/i]@Sep 16 2004, 04:52 PM
    [b] Actually CBNY this country would be better off if the elections were decided by those living in large cities. Most of the educated and enlightened populace live in cities. Most people living in the middle farm states do not possess the intellect necessary to choose leaders for this country. I&#39;d rather have a college proffesor decide my president than a guy who works on a farm and has never left his small town. Why do you think Bush&#39;s support is so strong in small town America? [/b][/quote]
    I disagree. I live in a rural area with plenty of farmland. Guess What, there are still schools, banks, businesses.... Also have Universities Here. College Professors. here are a few Local schools, East Stroudsburg, Lafayette, Bucknell, Slippery Rock, Lehigh, Moravian, Penn State, Kutztown, Bloomsburg... I guess since they are not in Cities those people must not be smart enough to vote.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JoeyStylez[/i]@Sep 16 2004, 02:52 PM
    [b] Actually CBNY this country would be better off if the elections were decided by those living in large cities. Most of the educated and enlightened populace live in cities. Most people living in the middle farm states do not possess the intellect necessary to choose leaders for this country. I&#39;d rather have a college proffesor decide my president than a guy who works on a farm and has never left his small town. Why do you think Bush&#39;s support is so strong in small town America? [/b][/quote]
    Are you serious? I guess you never heard of the term "street-smart." Just because you didnt graduate from Harvard doesnt mean you are an idiot. Some of the smartest people I know never went to college and yet could debate and destroy college graduates on political issues.

Enlightened people are in the city? Are you serious? Just because you believe something doesnt mean it is "right." People have opinions and whether you agree with them or not people are entitled to them. Are you that arrogant to think people who agree with you are automcatically enlightened? I am still actually shocked that you can really be that arrogant and stupid.

Isnt small town America what built this country? Arent we supposed to be looking out for the common man...the majority? At least you admit in your plethora of assinine comments that Bush is for the common man.

I thought you liberals were supposed to support the weaker voice...I guess I was wrong Joey.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joey I hope you were kidding with that response.

One thing that a popular vote system would do is make every vote count. So say your state is 99% positive to vote for one candidate in an electoral college, you may decide to not vote. Or if you hear on the news 1 candidate way ahead, then there is less incentive to vote.

So conservatives like 5ever in MA could vote for Bush and know that the vote actually meant something.