Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Anybody but Bush"

Tom The Nader Fan™
    What they really mean is [b]ANY DEMOCRAT[/b].

They are completely delusional. They think:

Democrat: Can do no wrong. Perfect and beyond reproach.
    Republican: Evil. Pure evil.

:lol:

You have to have your head completely wedged in your @ss to even consider voting for an absolute clown like Kerry.

Bush aint perfect, he's just better than the alternative.

[img]http://www.iags.org/kerry.jpg[/img]
    [b]This is the look a car salesman gives you as he's f**king you[/b]

All League
    Very intelligent synopsis. Essentially, you are saying the exact opposite. Anybody but Kerry. You use the exact same logic, you despise Kerry and even though you may not be a Bush cheerleader, you still think he is so much better than Kerry that whatever issues you have with Bush are swept aside. As Bitonti would say, you would vote for a steaming pile of dog &#036;hit over <insert candidate here>

It&#39;s the corrupt, antiquated 2 party system. I hate the Democratic party almost as much as the RNC. It must be because I am un-American, but I think there should be several large parties that are more focused on issues and would be more likely to represent most peoples views.

what this country needs more than anything is a guy like Teddy Roosevelt : Bull Moose Party -

he would break up the monopolies... again

[quote][b]You have to have your head completely wedged in your @ss to even consider voting for an absolute clown like Kerry. [/b][/quote]

Nice mouth. You blow your father with that mouth? Hey, if I am to believe you ,you like to get all sides of an issue, did you read todays Salon? There&#39;s a fascinating article about how your decisive war/terror president, ordered the Marines to go full bore into Falujah, ignoring the advice of his generals, and then flip flopped and called off the siege due to the outcry in the Arab press. You see Tom, what happened then was that the insurgents regained control of the town and solidified their base there.

[quote][b]They are completely delusional. They think:

Republican: Evil. Pure evil. [/b][/quote]

Wow, how odd&#33; You think the exact opposite:

Democrat: Evil. Pure evil. And Anti-America to boot&#33;
    Republican: Can do no wrong. Perfect and beyond reproach.

So they are delusional in their excessive view, but you are perfectly sane in your excessive views. OK, got it, thanks&#33; :D

i think that shows a lot of intelligence...

Because Bush has proved that [I]anyone can be president&#33;

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Sep 16 2004, 09:14 AM
    [b] It&#39;s the corrupt, antiquated 2 party system. I hate the Democratic party almost as much as the RNC. It must be because I am un-American, but I think there should be several large parties that are more focused on issues and would be more likely to represent most peoples views. [/b][/quote]
    Even though I&#39;m a registered Democrat, I agree with you. I think there needs to be more than just 2 political parties. I would love to see 4 or 5 large parties. I want choice. While we&#39;re at it, let&#39;s get rid of the elctoral college as well. Any system that doesn&#39;t reflect the vote of the people needs to be scrapped. Remember Bush fans, Gore won the vote by 550,000 votes. Not exactly a slim margin.

BTW I think Kerry will do good, although I would have preferred Howard Dean.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by JoeyStylez+Sep 16 2004, 02:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JoeyStylez @ Sep 16 2004, 02:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Section109Row15[/i]@Sep 16 2004, 09:14 AM
    [b] It&#39;s the corrupt, antiquated 2 party system. I hate the Democratic party almost as much as the RNC. It must be because I am un-American, but I think there should be several large parties that are more focused on issues and would be more likely to represent most peoples views. [/b][/quote]
    Even though I&#39;m a registered Democrat, I agree with you. I think there needs to be more than just 2 political parties. I would love to see 4 or 5 large parties. I want choice. While we&#39;re at it, let&#39;s get rid of the elctoral college as well. Any system that doesn&#39;t reflect the vote of the people needs to be scrapped. Remember Bush fans, Gore won the vote by 550,000 votes. Not exactly a slim margin.

BTW I think Kerry will do good, although I would have preferred Howard Dean. [/b][/quote]
    The problem with having more parties is there is still not enough public support. In elections where we had 3 primary candidates they majority of the American People went either Republican or Democrat. 3 or more Political Parties will only work when there is the public support. Right now it just isnt there.

stylez ...Kerry can&#39;t do good...Don&#39;t you know the dems don&#39;t care about America ;)

The Bush/Cheney/ENERGY/Defense contractor party that we have now is the ONLY one who can fight those bastads who sit on oil..I mean who would attack us&#33;&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JoeyStylez[/i]@Sep 16 2004, 12:37 PM
    [b]

BTW I think Kerry will do good, although I would have preferred Howard Dean. [/b][/quote]
    Please enlighten to me on how Kerry will do "well." Its easy to say anybody but Bush, but was is Kerry going to do that, as you put it, will be good?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Sep 16 2004, 10:14 AM
    DING-DING DING-DING DING-DING DING&#33;

we have a winner&#33; pay the man...

and no &#036;&#036; from corporations or organizations. private citizens only, in name, to specific candidates only, with limits on each. and services=&#036;&#036; at retail rates. give them space/time on any and all news media at lowest cost in equal shares.

and for crying out loud, let paople register at the polls as they vote for the first time. count their vote when the reg. proves valid. like they do now for reg. voters who aren&#39;t in the system for some reason...

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Sep 16 2004, 09:14 AM
    [b]It&#39;s the corrupt, antiquated 2 party system. I hate the Democratic party almost as much as the RNC. It must be because I am un-American, but I think there should be several large parties that are more focused on issues and would be more likely to represent most peoples views.

[/b][/quote]
    :lol: Then we&#39;d have several large corrupt parties. BTW, if we had 4-5 parties, how would we pick a president? The one with the most votes? If so, then a guy could be president with only 21-26% of the popular vote. Yup, that sounds like a recipe for peaceful government. If we have a run-off with the two highest vote counts, then we&#39;re back to a two party election again.

I&#39;ve never voted for a candidate that I agreed with 100%. Has anyone?

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 16 2004, 10:04 AM
    [b] [quote][b]They are completely delusional. They think:

So they are delusional in their excessive view, but you are perfectly sane in your excessive views. OK, got it, thanks&#33; :D [/b][/quote]
    [b]ONCE AGAIN[/b], you engage in an attempt of moral relativism- "yeah but, you do it too". :lol:

You really need to get some new schtick going, buddy.

It will be a happy day indeed in my household, when the democratic party is free from it&#39;s Clintonista grip, and begins the process of distancing itself from it&#39;s "evil", ACLU pandering "anti-America" cabal. :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    The Dems had 2 reasonable candidates-Gephardt and Lieberman. And they got rid of them in short order to embrace Dean and then Kerry and their attendant imbeciles. And they wasted everyone&#39;s time by allowing embarrassments like the moron Kucinich, the PC joke like Mosley-Whatever and the hateful scumbag like Sharpton to the party, depriving 3 villages of high-quality idiots and pushing the party further to the left. Look in the mirror, Dems-you had 2 adults, but you&#39;d rather indulge fools. People took notice. I wouldn&#39;t let Sharpton wash my dog, and you decided to allow this paid FBI rat libelous convicted tax cheat jobless POS to sit at the head of the power table. It sent a message-we aren&#39;t serious- it&#39;s all a game. If that&#39;s the way they view the world at a time when after 9/11, terrorists want to kill Americans, be gone. This isn&#39;t a game.

bugg im sorry but no one likes lieberman, he&#39;s a toolbox... remember when he tried to get Mortal Kombat banned?

Hall Of Fame
    Uh, he was popular enough to get the VP slot in 2000, right? So, he&#39;s not-or may wasn&#39;t- a pariah. But the Dems&#39; leftward shift has put him on the outs. If you guys want to rule Berkeley, San Fransisco, LA, Vermont, Ann Arbor, Manhattan and Cambridge, you&#39;re doing great. But that&#39;s that&#39;s appealing to a fringe, not the entirety.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Bugg[/i]@Sep 18 2004, 12:52 PM
    [b] If you guys want to rule Berkeley, San Fransisco, LA, Vermont, Ann Arbor, Manhattan and Cambridge, you&#39;re doing great. But that&#39;s that&#39;s appealing to a fringe, not the entirety. [/b][/quote]
    im not a democrat so please don&#39;t include me in your "you guys" comment.

im just a man who is knows what is going on in the world and is too poor to be bribed by tax cuts.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Tom The Nader Fan™+Sep 18 2004, 11:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Tom The Nader Fan™ @ Sep 18 2004, 11:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Warfish[/i]@Sep 16 2004, 10:04 AM
    [b] [quote][b]They are completely delusional. They think:

So they are delusional in their excessive view, but you are perfectly sane in your excessive views. OK, got it, thanks&#33; :D [/b][/quote]
    [b]ONCE AGAIN[/b], you engage in an attempt of moral relativism- "yeah but, you do it too". :lol:

You really need to get some new schtick going, buddy.

It will be a happy day indeed in my household, when the democratic party is free from it&#39;s Clintonista grip, and begins the process of distancing itself from it&#39;s "evil", ACLU pandering "anti-America" cabal. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    You are a joke Jet Tom the Moses Fan, and your alternate name doesn&#39;t hide that fact. Call me a "Moral Relativist" all you like, it doesn&#39;t bother me at all, especially when it comes from someone who supposedly values life, but doesn&#39;t blink at the thousands of dead Iraqi Civillian non-Combatants so far in your so-called "War on Terror".

You are clearly a moral relativist as well JetMoses, far worse than I, because in your case, there is no logic or moderation in you to stop you from your extremism. Your relativism is based purely on partisanship, the idea (in your world) that all Republicans are good and All Liberals are evil. Lives matter only if they are American lives, and even then only if they are Conservatives. War&#39;s are just as long as they are Republican waged wars. Mistakes and outright failures can be glossed over, only if they are Republican failures. It&#39;s pathetic and obvious.

So go ahead, Jet Tom the Moses Fan, and keep on trying to bother me with your weak partisan words. Am I a Moral Relativist? Yes, I am, as everything is this world is relative, always has been, and it always will be. I am confident and comfortable in my positions because they are not based on party affiliation or political loyalty, but on logic and free thought. So keep on flapping your lips Jet Nader Moses....it entertains me. :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Sep 18 2004, 12:12 PM
    [b] bugg im sorry but no one likes lieberman, he&#39;s a toolbox... remember when he tried to get Mortal Kombat banned? [/b][/quote]
    I thought that was Tipper Gore&#33;

Oh that&#39;s right she didn&#39;t like dirty words in songs...

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 19 2004, 02:04 PM
    [b] You are a joke Jet Tom the Moses Fan so far in your so-called "War on Terror".

You are clearly a moral relativist as well JetMoses,blah blah blah in you to stop you from your extremism. Your relativism is based purely on partisanship, blah blah blah even then only if they are Conservatives. War&#39;s are just as long as they are Republican waged wars. blah blah blah if they are Republican failures. It&#39;s pathetic and obvious.

So go ahead, Jet Tom the Moses Fan, and blah blah blah confident and comfortable in my positions because they are not based on party affiliation or political loyalty, but on logic and free thought. So keep on flapping blah blah blah [/b][/quote]
    [img]http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2003/SHOWBIZ/Music/11/25/campbell.arrest/story.campbell.booked.ap.jpg[/img][img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0446692816.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg[/img][img]http://www.careerconnectiononline.com/MovieImagesB/bean.jpg[/img]