Thread: Who murdered Katherine Smith?

Tom The Nader Fan™
    Who murdered Katherine Smith, and why? Smith was the Tennessee state license examiner who had been implicated a month prior to 9-11-01 in a phony ID scam involving a group of shady Middle Eastern men from New York City. Investigators say there are "connections" between the ring and the Sept. 11 terrorists; one of them had a repair pass in his possession that gave him access to the lower levels of the World Trade Center basement. It was dated Sept. 5.

A day before Smith was to appear in court over the matter, she died in a bizarre and fiery crash inside a car registered to one of her Middle Eastern co-defendants. Smith was burned beyond recognition; her arms and legs disintegrated in the flames. Yet, her car was traveling barely over 20 mph when it hit a utility pole and damage to the vehicle was minimal. This week, the Tennessee Highway Patrol concluded definitively that her "death was not the result of the crash itself. Her death was by other means." Was this the vengeful work of al Qaeda killers still on the loose?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]Was this the vengeful work of al Qaeda killers still on the loose? [/b][/quote]

No, Bill Clinton killed her. He's responsible for every other ****ing thing that goes wrong in America.

Hey, I've got a question for you, as a former Corpsman. How could Joe Scarborough's aide sustain a severe skull fracture from basically falling from a standing position and hitting her head on a desk in his office? It's not possible. Juan Marichal hit John Roseboro much harder than that with a bat and didn't fracture his skull.

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Sep 16 2004, 09:49 AM
    [b] [quote][b]Was this the vengeful work of al Qaeda killers still on the loose? [/b][/quote]

No, Bill Clinton killed her. He's responsible for every other ****ing thing that goes wrong in America.

Hey, I've got a question for you, as a former Corpsman. How could Joe Scarborough's aide sustain a severe skull fracture from basically falling from a standing position and hitting her head on a desk in his office? It's not possible. Juan Marichal hit John Roseboro much harder than that with a bat and didn't fracture his skull. [/b][/quote]
    If you're gonna cut and paste articles from Salon all the goddamn long day, at least cut and paste the ones by Camille Paglia. She's one of the few liberals I actually like, 'cos she doesn't lie.

Her and Nat Hentoff.

Cranium fractures? I happen to know that you ain't got nothing but wood under there my man, 'cos I happened to be in here one night when a certain sailor got it laid up the side of his fvcking head

his fvcking head
    his fvcking head
    his fvcking head

I got me so down I got me a headache....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Sep 16 2004, 09:49 AM
    [b] [quote][b]Was this the vengeful work of al Qaeda killers still on the loose? [/b][/quote]

Hey, I've got a question for you, as a former Corpsman. How could Joe Scarborough's aide sustain a severe skull fracture from basically falling from a standing position and hitting her head on a desk in his office? It's not possible. Juan Marichal hit John Roseboro much harder than that with a bat and didn't fracture his skull. [/b][/quote]
    Completely off topic (well, off the political topic at least)....

Speaking of what it takes to fracture a skull. when I was younger (16) I was at tryouts for JV Baseball (I played ball for 20 years). Well, silly little freshman me wasn't paying attention one time, and backed into the way of someone who was swinging his aluminum bat (diong off-the-tee drills). Well, crack, I got nailed in the cranium (thankfully on the backswing, but it was till hard as hell). No fracture, no concussion, no nothing, just a bruise and a bump. Skulls are resiliant and tough things.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [img]http://www.allhatnocattle.net/DeadAide.jpg[/img]

Scarborough resigned from his congressional seat in May of 2001 after winning re-election in the infamous Florida 2000 election. He wasn't given any high political appointment in the Bush Administration as payback, but he was the Florida point man for George W. Bush during the 2000 election in Florida, appearing on numerous talk shows throughout the recount ordeal. His resignation came as surprise to most people here in nw Florida as Scarborough was making noises in early 2000 to run for a Senate seat. He gave the reason that he wanted to resign to spend more time with his two boys. Scarborough has said in statements that he was in discussion with CNN to possibly host a political talk show. The special election primaries, held earlier this month, added a large cost to taxpayers. The final election has yet to be held.

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 18 2004, 09:14 PM
    [b] Speaking of what it takes to fracture a skull. when I was younger (16) I was at tryouts for JV Baseball (I played ball for 20 years). Well, silly little freshman me wasn't paying attention one time, and backed into the way of someone who was swinging his aluminum bat (diong off-the-tee drills). Well, crack, I got nailed in the cranium (thankfully on the backswing, but it was till hard as hell). No fracture, no concussion, no nothing, just a bruise and a bump. Skulls are resiliant and tough things. [/b][/quote]
    This explains many of your posts. It all makes so much sense now. LOL.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman+Sep 19 2004, 09:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Maxman @ Sep 19 2004, 09:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Warfish[/i]@Sep 18 2004, 09:14 PM
    [b] Speaking of what it takes to fracture a skull. when I was younger (16) I was at tryouts for JV Baseball (I played ball for 20 years). Well, silly little freshman me wasn&#39;t paying attention one time, and backed into the way of someone who was swinging his aluminum bat (diong off-the-tee drills). Well, crack, I got nailed in the cranium (thankfully on the backswing, but it was till hard as hell). No fracture, no concussion, no nothing, just a bruise and a bump. Skulls are resiliant and tough things. [/b][/quote]
    This explains many of your posts. It all makes so much sense now. LOL. [/b][/quote]
    Yea, I guess maybe it does&#33; :lol: I should probably mention the few times I was hit-by-pitch in the helmet too.... :lol: :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 20 2004, 10:27 PM
    [b] [/QUOTE]
    This explains many of your posts. It all makes so much sense now. LOL. [/QUOTE]
    Yea, I guess maybe it does&#33; :lol: I should probably mention the few times I was hit-by-pitch in the helmet too.... :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ve had 5 concussions; one I lost consciousness completely (and when I came to I wasn&#39;t breathing- now that&#39;s scary) the others I was like Mike Tyson was after Buster Douglass landed one on his chin), so you can say that explains alot with me, too. :lol:

I didn&#39;t realize how bad I was affected by these until I stopped drinking. I have zero short term memory. I do something, and an hour later, I swear I didn&#39;t do it, get in a big argument with my wife. I did the thing, buy if I took I lie detector test and denied it, I&#39;d pass.

It&#39;s scary. I think I&#39;m going crazy. Like Travis Bickle in Taxi driver. Only he didn&#39;t say "I think I&#39;m going crazy" he said "I think I have stomach cancer".

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Sep 19 2004, 11:02 AM
    [b] [img]http://www.allhatnocattle.net/DeadAide.jpg[/img]

Scarborough resigned from his congressional seat in May of 2001 after winning re-election in the infamous Florida 2000 election. He wasn&#39;t given any high political appointment in the Bush Administration as payback, but he was the Florida point man for George W. Bush during the 2000 election in Florida, appearing on numerous talk shows throughout the recount ordeal. His resignation came as surprise to most people here in nw Florida as Scarborough was making noises in early 2000 to run for a Senate seat. He gave the reason that he wanted to resign to spend more time with his two boys. Scarborough has said in statements that he was in discussion with CNN to possibly host a political talk show. The special election primaries, held earlier this month, added a large cost to taxpayers. The final election has yet to be held. [/b][/quote]
    Sounds to me like Joe Scarborough is a Grade A scumbag. Looks like one, too.

So what? What is your point, exactly? Are you playing the Warfish moral relativism game? For every lowlife democrat their is a lowlife republican?

The NFL has had players convicted of rape, murder, manslaughter, drug trafficing...

Does that mean Tom Brady and Curtis Martin are lowlife&#39;s too? No, it doesn&#39;t.

Gobbles, the fact remains that the democratic party has been usurped by a left wing cabal, bent on destroying America as we know it. There is an entire wing that calls itself the progressive caucus, and they are communists.

These democrats have done everything that they can to compromise our national security over the past 30 years. John Kerry is a dangerous weasel, who will forward that agenda.

[b]GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A&#036;&#036;[/b].

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]These democrats have done everything that they can to compromise our national security over the past 30 years. John Kerry is a dangerous weasel, who will forward that agenda. [/b][/quote]

Yawn.

Besides watching the wheels, did Lennon have another hit from Double Fantasy?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]Are you playing the Warfish moral relativism game?[/b][/quote]

Lord knows, nothing at all is relative to you. What you say is moral and right. What others say is immoral and wrong.

See, no moral relativism at all&#33; :lol:

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Sep 30 2004, 12:52 PM
    [b]

Besides watching the wheels, did Lennon have another hit from Double Fantasy? [/b][/quote]
    Why don&#39;t you word search "Double Fantasy" and look at the track listing?

<Jimmy Falon as the computer guy> MOVE&#33; </Jimmy Falon as the computer guy>

Woman; Starting over. I think they cracked the top 40, at least top 100.

Ringo had more top ten hits than any of the other Beatles&#39; solo.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]Why don&#39;t you word search "Double Fantasy" and look at the track listing?[/b][/quote]

Uhhhhh. Because I didn&#39;t think of it.

[quote][b]Woman; Starting over. I think they cracked the top 40, at least top 100.[/b][/quote]

Yeah, starting over was the one I was trying to remember. I forgot about woman. Remember when Roxanne came out? It was hip and cutting edge because it was about a hooker and was reggae tinged and now when I hear it I always think of Eddie Murphy ****ing it up in 48 hours.

We&#39;re getting old now. The supermarket I go to plays sixties rock, like how they used to play muzak when we were kids. I don&#39;t mean tame s**t like Jay and the Americans, Len Barry, or the Association either. I&#39;ve gone in there to get some milk and heard Substitute and The Ballad of John and Yoko.

When I was the Denny&#39;s manager, we had to play Muzak and we had a special Muzak radio. I heard "I Confess" and "Excitable Boy". Muzak, not just for old people anymore.

Later
    Gobbles

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Sep 30 2004, 11:23 PM
    [b] Muzak, not just for old people anymore.

[/b][/quote]

[i]And if I can&#39;t find my way back home,
    It just wouldn&#39;t be fair.
    Precious and few are the moments we two can share[/i]

That&#39;s an elevator ride straight to hell, Gobbles. You&#39;d be wise to start reading that bible and stop using it for a beer mug coaster.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]That&#39;s an elevator ride straight to hell, Gobbles.[/b][/quote]

Today I had to go see an advisor to schedule my classes. NPR went tits up on the way over so I ended up on the oldies station. What should come on but Guitar Man by Bread. I think that trumps Precious and Few.

Hippies really loved that sensitive singer- songwriter s**t back then didn&#39;t they though? David Gates, James Taylor, Dave Loggins, Jim Croce. Thank god for the emergence of insensitive singer- songwriters like Warren Zevon and Randy Newman. They made the seventies more tolerable.

[u]Wedding in Cherokee County[/u]
    There she is sitting there
    Out behind the smoke-house in her rocking chair
    She don&#39;t do nothin&#39;
    She don&#39;t say nothin&#39;
    She don&#39;t feel nothin&#39;
    She don&#39;t know nothin&#39;
    Maybe she&#39;s crazy, I don&#39;t know
    But maybe that&#39;s why I love her so

Her papa was a midget
    Her mama was a whore
    Her grandad was a newsboy &#39;til he was eighty-four
    What slimy old bastard he was
    Man don&#39;t you think I know she hates me
    Man don&#39;t you think I know that she&#39;s no good
    If she knew how she&#39;d be unfaithful to me
    I think she&#39;d kill me if she could
    Maybe she&#39;s crazy I don&#39;t know

I&#39;m not afraid of the greywolf
    Who stalks through our forest at dawn
    As long as I have her beside me
    I have the strength to carry on

Today we will be married
    And all the freaks that she knows will be there
    And all the people from the village will be there
    To congratulate us
    I will carry her across the threshold
    I will make dim the light
    I will attempt to spend my love within her
    But though I try with all my might
    She will laugh at my mighty sword
    Why must everybody laugh at my mighty sword?
    Lord, hep me if you will
    Maybe we&#39;re both crazy, I don&#39;t know
    Maybe that&#39;s why I love her so

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Oct 12 2004, 08:19 PM
    [b] Hippies really loved that sensitive singer- songwriter s**t back then didn&#39;t they though? David Gates, James Taylor, Dave Loggins, Jim Croce. [/b][/quote]
    You forgot to mention Dan Fogelberg. I remember back in &#39;77 at junior high, all the older kids on the football team wearing Marshall Tucker band and Dan Fogelberg T-shirts.

Geez, a guy will do anything to get down a cheerleaders pants. But I didn&#39;t compromise my integrity. I got down their pants the old fashioned way-

I got &#39;em good and drunk.

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [b] [u]Wedding in Cherokee County[/u]

Her papa was a midget
    Her mama was a whore

Today we will be married
    To congratulate us
    Lord, hep me if you will
    Maybe that&#39;s why I love her so [/b][/quote]
    Gobbles, it&#39;s provincial, elitist attitudes like this that got Michael Schwerner killed. I thought cultural misogyny was dead, but I guess I thought wrong.

The man you stabbed in the back was a soldier.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [b] [quote][b]That&#39;s an elevator ride straight to hell, Gobbles.[/b][/quote]

Today I had to go see an advisor to schedule my classes. NPR went tits up on the way over so I ended up on the oldies station. What should come on but Guitar Man by Bread. I think that trumps Precious and Few.

Hippies really loved that sensitive singer- songwriter s**t back then didn&#39;t they though? David Gates, James Taylor, Dave Loggins, Jim Croce. Thank god for the emergence of insensitive singer- songwriters like Warren Zevon and Randy Newman. They made the seventies more tolerable.

[u]Wedding in Cherokee County[/u]

Her papa was a midget
    Her mama was a whore

Today we will be married
    To congratulate us
    Lord, hep me if you will
    Maybe that&#39;s why I love her so [/b][/quote]
    Gobbles..if Rush Limbaugh hates women why has he married so many of them?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]Gobbles..if Rush Limbaugh hates women why has he married so many of them? [/b][/quote]

I am sure that a smart fellow such as yourself has heard of the term "beard" or "lavender wedding." If not, read Hollywood Babylon. It has many examples of such things, and naked pictures of Jean Harlow too.

Tom The Nader Fan™
    Go placidly amid the noise and waste,
    And remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
    Avoid quiet and passive persons unless you are in need of sleep.
    Rotate your tires.

Speak glowingly of those greater than yourself,
    And heed well their advice, even though they be turkeys.
    Know what to kiss and when.
    Consider that two wrongs never make a right,
    But that three lefts do.

Wherever possible put people on "HOLD".
    Be comforted that in the face of all aridity and disillusionment,
    And despite the changing fortunes of time,
    There is always a big future in computer maintenance.
    Remember the Pueblo.

Strive at all times to bend, fold, spindle and mutilate.
    Know yourself. If you need help, call the FBI.
    Exercise caution in your daily affairs,
    Especially with those persons closest to you;
    That lemon on your left for instance.

Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls,
    Would scarcely get your feet wet.
    Fall not in love therefore; it will stick to your face.

Carefully surrender the things of youth: birds, clean air, tuna, Taiwan,
    And let not the sands of time get in your lunch.
    For a good time, call 606-4311.
    Ask for "Ken".

Take heart amid the deepening gloom that your dog
    Is finally getting enough cheese;
    And reflect that whatever fortunes may be your lot,
    It could only be worse in Sioux City.

You are a fluke of the Universe.
    You have no right to be here, and whether you can hear it or not,
    The Universe is laughing behind your back.

Therefore make peace with your God whatever you conceive him to be,
    Hairy Thunderer or Cosmic Muffin.

With all its hopes, dreams, promises, and urban renewal,
    The world continues to deteriorate.
    Give up.