Thread: The Left's Comrades in Spain

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[url=http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40475]Keep in mind, these are Kerry supporters...and he's proud of it[/url]

do you think it's right that the people of Spain have to suffer because Bush is an a**hole?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 16 2004, 01:15 PM
    [b] do you think it's right that the people of Spain have to suffer because Bush is an a**hole? [/b][/quote]
    I'm pretty sure Islamic fundamenalist murderers blew up those trains in Madrid.

Just like Islamic fundamentalist murderers killed 3,000 Americans on 9/11.

Do you have the ability to ever respond to the actual topic of a thread?

flushingjet
    Sure, because they are cowards. Cobardes. Because they dont stand up for themselves or their allies. Almost as much of a coward nation as than the Arab/Islamic cowards who cant ever win any real war they evr start who stealthily blow things up. But what do you expect from ex-fascist Spain, who was "neutral" during WWII.

have you ever been to spain..if not, please don't ever comment.

You know, the Islamic fundamentalists, the Wahhabis, they believe in reclaiming all lands that had ever been muslim. This includes Spain. They call Spain "Al-Andalus". F that. If you look at any european country, count the number of mosques..slowly but surely the islamic invasion has begun. I read somewhere (i think in the NY Times) that by 2010 35% of Western Europe may be muslim due to liberal immigration policies. I know, living here in NYC, I am seeing the growth of Muslim schools...in fact there is one called the Razi School on Queens Blvd. The building to me is an ominous reminder that they are coming.

Fundamentalist Muslims dont care much for science, math or even World History. They focus on the Quran, the life of Mohammad and sharia (Islamic law). They complain about the west being so technically ahead yet they fail to establish educational scenarios where their people can examine technology.

If they want to live life as 6th century peasants according to sharia...so be it. But dont export that crap here. I was walking down the street and saw a burka clad woman and just shook my head.

Spain is in danger of being Islam-ified. There has been a huge upswing in islamic peoples in the southern part of spain. I fear that soon, Islam will be the largest minority religion in Spain. That must be put in check...

LL

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 17 2004, 08:29 AM
    [b] have you ever been to spain..if not, please don't ever comment. [/b][/quote]
    Have you ever been to Iraq?

the beautiful thing about elections in MOST countries is that the PEOPLE decide...The Spanish people had a choice of two parties..One said, we are leaving Iraq (should never have been there to begin with)...So the wondeful people of Spain made their decision...MOre power to them..
    I love it..
    The people suffered because Bush coerced Spain into joining hois stupid coalition of the willing...Probably with thge promise of some war spoils..
    the people stood up and spoke...
    Just like we did in 2000..but somehow we didn't speak loud enough and look what happened.