Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kerry supporters rip sign apart from 3 year old

All Pro
    [url=http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/040916/480/wvrs10309162250]Kerry Supporters rip up Bush sign from 3 year old girl[/url]

give me a break. Are some of these people that immature that their going to harass a 3 year old girl holding a bush/cheney sign? Give me a break. I would be just as pissed if someone did the same thing to a 3 year old with a kerry sign. jesus, grow up.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040916/capt.wvrs10309162250.edwards_wvrs103.jpg[/img]

Three-year-old Sophia Parlock cries while seated on the shoulders of her father, Phil Parlock, after having their Bush-Cheney sign torn up by Kerry-Edwards supporters on Thursday, Sept. 16, 2004, at the Tri-State Airport in Huntington, W.Va. Democratic vice presidential candidate John Edwards (news - web sites) made a brief stop at the airport as he concluded his two-day bus tour to locations in West Virginia and Ohio. (AP Photo/Randy Snyder)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice the kerri supporters around her are mocking and yelling at them. They are very brave in numbers. In fact the brain damaged lib on the girls left looks like he's holding a piece of the torn sign in his hand.

Then to top it off Kerri gives a [b]ZEIG HIEL!.....ZEIG HIEL![/b] to the crowd:

[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040917/capt.nmgh12109170151.kerry_nmgh121.jpg[/img]

[url=http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/040917/480/nmgh12109170151&e=12&ncid=]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...0151&e=12&ncid=[/url]

All League
    Maybe the father should have known better than to bring a little child who can't vote. I mean come on, if you are going to go to a rally holding a sign of the opposition you know that there are going to be atleast heated words that a child shouldn't be subjected to. Hell CBTNY lives for that crap. What happened was despicable, and I don't condone it. The father, however, shouldn't have brought it on himself.

Would any of you bring a small child to the black hole wearing jets clothing, holding a sign that says Raider Suck?

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Sep 17 2004, 12:39 AM
    [b] Maybe the father should have known better than to bring a little child who can't vote. I mean come on, if you are going to go to a rally holding a sign of the opposition you know that there are going to be atleast heated words that a child shouldn't be subjected to. Hell CBTNY lives for that crap. What happened was despicable, and I don't condone it. The father, however, shouldn't have brought it on himself.

Would any of you bring a small child to the black hole wearing jets clothing, holding a sign that says Raider Suck? [/b][/quote]
    I thought the left was all about peace, love, understanding and tolerance. Did you just compare them to the idiots in the Black Hole? Outstanding.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Thor99+Sep 17 2004, 03:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Thor99 @ Sep 17 2004, 03:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Section109Row15[/i]@Sep 17 2004, 12:39 AM
    [b] Maybe the father should have known better than to bring a little child who can&#39;t vote. I mean come on, if you are going to go to a rally holding a sign of the opposition you know that there are going to be atleast heated words that a child shouldn&#39;t be subjected to. Hell CBTNY lives for that crap. What happened was despicable, and I don&#39;t condone it. The father, however, shouldn&#39;t have brought it on himself.

Would any of you bring a small child to the black hole wearing jets clothing, holding a sign that says Raider Suck? [/b][/quote]
    I thought the left was all about peace, love, understanding and tolerance. Did you just compare them to the idiots in the Black Hole? Outstanding. [/b][/quote]
    Wrong: Libs are very similar to muslims. They thrive on violent confrontations. I always enjoyed going to a rally and mixing it up with libs. Unfortunately most fought like girls.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetman67+Sep 17 2004, 05:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetman67 @ Sep 17 2004, 05:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Thor99@Sep 17 2004, 03:25 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Section109Row15[/i]@Sep 17 2004, 12:39 AM
    [b] Maybe the father should have known better than to bring a little child who can&#39;t vote. I mean come on, if you are going to go to a rally holding a sign of the opposition you know that there are going to be atleast heated words that a child shouldn&#39;t be subjected to. Hell CBTNY lives for that crap. What happened was despicable, and I don&#39;t condone it. The father, however, shouldn&#39;t have brought it on himself.

I thought the left was all about peace, love, understanding and tolerance. Did you just compare them to the idiots in the Black Hole? Outstanding. [/b][/quote]
    Wrong: Libs are very similar to muslims. They thrive on violent confrontations. I always enjoyed going to a rally and mixing it up with libs. Unfortunately most fought like girls. [/b][/quote]
    That so typical of liberals to try and justify what was done...where does it say it was a kerri "rally"???? It says it was a stopover at an airport...Further, the crowd there look rather sparse so if this is all that show up at one of the kerri/edwards "rallies" they are in big trouble (as is the brain damaged lib in the IUPAI shirt...mark my words, you will here a lot about him in the coming days).

Hall Of Fame
    I am going to come to Section&#39;s defense here a bit. I can see what he&#39;s saying. Yes, the people who did this are a-holes and no justification exists for doing it. But it&#39;s a question of deliberately putting yourself or your child in a dangerous position. The Raider&#39;s game analogy is ok, in that it invokes a circumstance about bringing in a sign that is almost deliberately antagonistic, when the "signee" konws beforehand that he and his child will be outnumbered. The major difference, however, is the level of drunkeness of fans at Raiders games, which makes that action almost criminally negligent, if a person were to give a small child a "Raiders Suck" sign.

Look, this Bush supporter had to know that his sign would engender a negative reaction from the pro-Kerry attendees, and I&#39;d even argue that that was his sole [i]intention[/i] in being there with it. Again, this doesn&#39;t excuse the actions of the people against his son - I am simply pointing out that this father willingly put himself and his son in a situation in which negative responses to them were likely, and people are unpredictable as well all know, especially in crowds, and he should have accounted for that in his decision to attend the event in the manner in which he did. If I were a judge, I would discipline these people to the full extent allowed by law, and then, I would turn to the father and him him a stern lecture about being more sensible in the future....

Besides, a-holes exist everywhere...I am sure some dumb-a&#036;&#036; Bush supporters do similar things. Don&#39;t read into this or try to extrapolate from it...regardless of the content of the signs, this is just one of the many daily stories in the USA of some people just acting like a-holes, period. It has nothing to do with Bush, Kerry, Liberals or Conservatives...

tell her to suck on her thumb and dry her eyes.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Sep 17 2004, 08:29 AM
    [b] I am going to come to Section&#39;s defense here a bit. I can see what he&#39;s saying. [/b][/quote]
    There is no defense for ripping a sign out of a 3-year olds hands....NONE&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Sep 17 2004, 08:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Sep 17 2004, 08:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jets5ever[/i]@Sep 17 2004, 08:29 AM
    [b] I am going to come to Section&#39;s defense here a bit. I can see what he&#39;s saying. [/b][/quote]
    There is no defense for ripping a sign out of a 3-year olds hands....NONE&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I agree, and stated as much in my post.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 17 2004, 08:39 AM
    [b] tell her to suck on her thumb and dry her eyes. [/b][/quote]
    yet another idiotic post courtesy of bman.

All League
    Didnt some Kerry T-shirt wearing supporters get booted out of a Bush appearance last month?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever+Sep 17 2004, 08:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets5ever @ Sep 17 2004, 08:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Sep 17 2004, 08:47 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-jets5ever[/i]@Sep 17 2004, 08:29 AM
    There is no defense for ripping a sign out of a 3-year olds hands....NONE&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I agree, and stated as much in my post. [/b][/quote]
    It is not even as though the sign said, "F^k kerri/edwards".

Listen...I&#39;ve been in the middle of these things and know how when I&#39;ve pushed the envelope far enough.

During the march with PW against the lefties there was a 60+ year old women who kept trying to wedge her way into our group and pull down our signs. I did my best to just shield her away without touching her or using force...what was I gonna do, elbow some old women in the face?

Finally I wnet over and asked her husband, who was screaming obscenities at me, to move his wife away..and he did.

Also...there&#39;s no justification for attacking anyone.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by 4th&Long[/i]@Sep 17 2004, 08:52 AM
    [b] Didnt some Kerry T-shirt wearing supporters get booted out of a Bush appearance last month? [/b][/quote]
    another pathetic lib response...was that t-shirt wearing kerri a 3-year old child?? (Granted, he/she probably had the intelligence similiar to a 3-year old child).

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Sep 17 2004, 08:29 AM
    [b] I am going to come to Section&#39;s defense here a bit. I can see what he&#39;s saying. Yes, the people who did this are a-holes and no justification exists for doing it. But it&#39;s a question of deliberately putting yourself or your child in a dangerous position. The Raider&#39;s game analogy is ok, in that it invokes a circumstance about bringing in a sign that is almost deliberately antagonistic, when the "signee" konws beforehand that he and his child will be outnumbered. The major difference, however, is the level of drunkeness of fans at Raiders games, which makes that action almost criminally negligent, if a person were to give a small child a "Raiders Suck" sign.

Look, this Bush supporter had to know that his sign would engender a negative reaction from the pro-Kerry attendees, and I&#39;d even argue that that was his sole [i]intention[/i] in being there with it. Again, this doesn&#39;t excuse the actions of the people against his son - I am simply pointing out that this father willingly put himself and his son in a situation in which negative responses to them were likely, and people are unpredictable as well all know, especially in crowds, and he should have accounted for that in his decision to attend the event in the manner in which he did. If I were a judge, I would discipline these people to the full extent allowed by law, and then, I would turn to the father and him him a stern lecture about being more sensible in the future....

Besides, a-holes exist everywhere...I am sure some dumb-a&#036;&#036; Bush supporters do similar things. Don&#39;t read into this or try to extrapolate from it...regardless of the content of the signs, this is just one of the many daily stories in the USA of some people just acting like a-holes, period. It has nothing to do with Bush, Kerry, Liberals or Conservatives... [/b][/quote]
    Great Post Jets5, logical and intelligent.

it&#39;s called sarcasm maverik, get a clue.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Sep 17 2004, 08:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY &#064; Sep 17 2004, 08:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th&Long[/i]@Sep 17 2004, 08:52 AM
    [b] Didnt some Kerry T-shirt wearing supporters get booted out of a Bush appearance last month? [/b][/quote]
    another pathetic lib response...was that t-shirt wearing kerri a 3-year old child?? (Granted, he/she probably had the intelligence similiar to a 3-year old child). [/b][/quote]
    It wasnt really meant as a response. It was a question because I thought I had heard it, but I wasnt sure.

I know you like to attack every post that I make, but give it a rest cubscout.

what kind of loser father makes his 3 year old hold a bush sign&#33;&#33;
    she be home watching cartoons..a-hole

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 17 2004, 10:24 AM
    [b] what kind of loser father makes his 3 year old hold a bush sign&#33;&#33;
    she be home watching cartoons..a-hole [/b][/quote]
    So if someone has a different opinion than you he is an a-hole???? My kid has a bush sign in his room that I gave him. Does that make me an a-hole too?

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetman67+Sep 17 2004, 09:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetman67 @ Sep 17 2004, 09:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bman[/i]@Sep 17 2004, 10:24 AM
    [b] what kind of loser father makes his 3 year old hold a bush sign&#33;&#33;
    she be home watching cartoons..a-hole [/b][/quote]
    So if someone has a different opinion than you he is an a-hole???? My kid has a bush sign in his room that I gave him. Does that make me an a-hole too? [/b][/quote]
    No, it makes you someone who manipulates their kids for their own political biases, that&#39;s all&#33; :lol: :lol:

Have a great Friday Jetman (btw, are you in San Diego, or in NY this weekend??)&#33;