Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Muslim Scums Do it again!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

According to Yahoo news, the Muslim scums released a video of one of the American Hostages being beheaded. I dont want to hear anybody spew any more of that crap about Islam being a religion of peace.

agreed.

LL

bastards

All League
    I don't know if you want to see this, but here's a link to the video.

[color=red][b]WARNING!! This is some, nasty, graphic stuff [/b]- [/color]it makes my guts turn when I watch this stuff, but I personally want to see what it is we're up against. Where, might I ask, is the uproar from the Muslim community over these acts? These guys do this while yelling "Allah Akbar" (sp?). Could you imagine if this video was done by guys toting a Bible and a cross, screaming "Hallelulah! Amen!!" ? It just makes my blood boil, that's all.

[url=http://ogrish.com]Link to video of Armstrong Beheading[/url]

well i guess there's only one thing to do:

invade and occupy every islamic country in the world

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Sep 21 2004, 11:36 AM
    [b] well i guess there's only one thing to do:

invade and occupy every islamic country in the world [/b][/quote]
    I would prefer we pull our troops out and Nuke the hell out of them.

me too... me too...

but you can&#39;t pump oil from glowing sand. <_<

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Sep 21 2004, 10:36 AM
    [b] well i guess there&#39;s only one thing to do:

invade and occupy every islamic country in the world [/b][/quote]
    No, but I think that maybe as a people, we need to get off the PC soapbox and be unafraid to call it like it is. If the leaders of the Islamic faith (Is there an Islamic equivalent to the Pope?) won&#39;t denounce these atrocities commited in their religion&#39;s name, why should we pretend that it&#39;s a "Religion of Peace?"

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

this is probably the worse of all the vidoes, I saw it last night and can post a link if asked...

The beheading is bad but what&#39;s worse to my mind is the poor guy is shaking back and forth, seemingly knowing what is coming as the muslim scum reads his bullsh1t propaganda. At one point it looks as though the guy is about to break down and start crying.

frankly i don&#39;t give a rat&#39;s ass if Islam is the religion of peace or not

the only reason we are having this discussion is due to 1) Israel and 2) our reliance on the oil in the middle east

15 of the 19 9-11 bombers were Saudis, but they still remain our closest "allies" in the war against terror? um... yeah... more like they have the #1 Oil supply in the world and we need it.

right now as we type this there is widespread genocide and rape occuring in the Sudan... and do you know how many Americans give a damn? just about none...

i guaruntee if the Sudan had huge oil reserves we would be ALOT more concerned.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Sep 21 2004, 10:45 AM
    [b] frankly i don&#39;t give a rat&#39;s ass if Islam is the religion of peace or not

the only reason we are having this discussion is due to 1) Israel and 2) our reliance on the oil in the middle east

15 of the 19 9-11 bombers were Saudis, but they still remain our closest "allies" in the war against terror? um... yeah... more like they have the #1 Oil supply in the world and we need it.

right now as we type this there is widespread genocide and rape occuring in the Sudan... and do you know how many Americans give a damn? just about none...

i guaruntee if the Sudan had huge oil reserves we would be ALOT more concerned. [/b][/quote]
    I agree - I think that we should be doing [i]something[/i] about what&#39;s going on in the Sudan. Just like I backed our actions in Iraq for a multitude of reasons.

You see, that&#39;s called consistancy of thought - you should try it sometime. Or are Iraqi people lees worthy of help than Sudanese [i]because[/i] they have oil?

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Sep 21 2004, 11:45 AM
    [b] frankly i don&#39;t give a rat&#39;s ass if Islam is the religion of peace or not

i guaruntee if the Sudan had huge oil reserves we would be ALOT more concerned. [/b][/quote]
    Oil is the #1 resource for the industrialized world. Imagine if Saudi Arabia has a revelution and the spigot is turned off by islamic fundamentalists.

The key for the islamics is to hurt the US by stopping th flow of oil.If they ever succeeded in doing that, we would be in trouble.

Saudi Arabia is a joke of a country. I read a book about Islam&#39;s history while flying to vegas and lemme tell you something. This problem could have been stopped about 200 yrs ago. The British supported the original Wahhabi, they propped him up to cause problems for the Ottoman Empire...They set up the world for a huge islamic fundamentalist problem. The saudi royal family OWES the wahhabis for there support in upholding the legallity of their rule. The wahhabi clerics issue fatwas saying that going against the House of Saud is anti-islamic.

The wahhabi strain of islam is the deadliest of all the strains bec ause of its incessant intolerance and unyielding thirst for a caliphate that would stretch from Morroco to the Southern Philipines. The real danger is if the arab nations decided to merge, like they tried in the 60&#39;s when egypt and syria attempted that.

The saudi royal family is two faced. We are screwed in Iraq and elsewhere...we cannot convert these terrorists to peace mongers due to the fact that we have no Muslim fatwa base for our actions.

What can we do? how do we solve this. I guarantee that giving the Palestinians land and getting out of Iraq and afghanistan is not the answer. We leave and the terrorists will try to take over countries where there is a muslim minority.

You dont think that muslims are eyeing the USA? They want to slowly infiltrate our nation and start the conversion process. I see it everyday by the number of these s**t silam schools that teach intolerance and loyalty to Allah and not the USA.

We better get them out and start getting these kids while they are young...or we are screwed.

LL

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Sep 21 2004, 10:45 AM

Not to nitpick but Sudan has a rather sizable amount of oil The amount of oil found in the Sudan has almost doubled in the last 5 years. But still no one gives a rats arse about this country. A 20 plus year civil war&#39;s ending is barely mentioned in this country. Now state sponsered militia&#39;s are commiting genocides on African Muslims in Darfar. THis is Rwanda all over again and needs to be stopped,

ANIMALs...
    But in all fairness, no one was saying CATHOLIC scumbags when catholic nutz blew up abortion clinics...and the catholic church didn&#39;t stand up against that either..

so when 1% of the 1 billion muslims in the world behead someone it is unfair to denounce all muslims..

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 21 2004, 12:20 PM
    [b]

so when 1% of the 1 billion muslims in the world behead someone it is unfair to denounce all muslims.. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;d like to hear some outrage from the 99% of that billion.

Not all Muslim&#39;s are terrorist but virtually all terrorists are in fact Muslim. This leads me to believe that there must be something about Islam that is inconsistent with civilized and democratic co-existence. Maybe it&#39;s all the references in the Koran calling for the slaughter of all non-Muslims. That&#39;s a big part of my suspicion but the bigger chunk of evidence come from the actions of Muslims around the world. The hysterical mobs, the hostage taking, and the brutalizing and cold blooded murder of peaceful non-Muslims is really all the evidence I need to know that orthodox Islam is not consistent with democratic principles that we uphold in the USA.

I don&#39;t know how long we will continue to believe this malarkey about Islam being a religion of peace but my guess is that the next terrorist attack against this country will exhaust this tolerance. In the meantime, Muslims that do consider themselves to be peaceful and willing to be decent Americans better get busy proving it. Mosques better start denouncing each and every one of these attacks against innocent, civilized people. If they can build palatial Mosques they can launch a PR campaign against their bloodthirsty brethren. They need to put some kind of distance between themselves and the murders and quickly. Remember how fast the Catholic Church came out against the people that were killing abortion doctors and attacking abortion clinics? Muslims here are sitting on their hands or worse, condoning this s**t hoping that we will continue to practice tolerance and not round them up in interment camps...

Muslim&#39;s also need to start acting and dressing like f-cking Americans. This means that you need to stop wearing pajamas and towels on your head in public. If you want to play dress up like the Imam at your toilet church fine, but dress like an upright walking, civilized man out in public. No one takes a man seriously who dresses in pajamas. While were at it, let your women wear some proper clothes. Requiring your women to walk around dressed like mummies shows that you&#39;re still barbarians from the 10th century. Get with the program. Start taking regular showers and for Allah&#39;s sake please stop using so much f-cking cologne. All the cologne in the world will not cover up BO. We have plenty of running water and soap in this country. A bath does not require a trip to the camel watering hole so start bathing. Muslims here need to start cleaning up their acts and they need to start now if they ever expect to be treated like legitimate American citizens.....

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 21 2004, 12:20 PM
    [b] ANIMALs...
    But in all fairness, no one was saying CATHOLIC scumbags when catholic nutz blew up abortion clinics...and the catholic church didn&#39;t stand up against that either..

so when 1% of the 1 billion muslims in the world behead someone it is unfair to denounce all muslims.. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah but CATHOLIC scumbags were denounced PUBLICLY by CATHOLIC figures, even the pope said violence against the abortion docs was not acceptable.

We havent heard one iota from the Imams, muftis or any muslims regarding the beheadings..if anything, they have only been encouraged to do it more.

No islamic response apologizing or even saying that it was un-islamic or even a fatwa denouncing the beheading of any hostage.

LL

Only Outsider has denounced it as being un-islamic, he had the courage...seems no body else does.

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 21 2004, 11:20 AM
    [b] ANIMALs...

What the hell are you talking about?

Vatican Official Condemns Clinic Bombing

Vatican (CWN) -- The bombing of abortion clinics is a "terrorist action," which is "neither licit nor effective in the battle against abortion," Bishop Elio Sgreccia today told Vatican Radio. Bishop Sgreccia, who is the vice president of the Pontifical Academy for Life, was commenting in response to recent stories of bombings at an abortion clinic in Atlanta, Georgia. (His comment was apparently made before news reached Rome of another bombing at an abortion clinic in Tulsa, Oklahoma, two days after the first attack.)

"These actions never have the support of the Church or of any religious confession," the bishop continued. He emphasized that pro- life activists must condemn all acts of violence, lest they imitate the very attitudes which they have set out to oppose. He pointed out also that "legal abortion is an act of violence, which is often practiced in the United States."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You also realize not all Christians are Catholic, right? You really are obtuse

LISTEN..
    It didn&#39;t affect my life when christians blew up abortion clinics....THEREFORE, as a christian, I wasn&#39;t outraged...AS I&#39;m SURE all of you christians on this board were not making statements against those killers either..The Muslim world doesn&#39;y have a hierchary like pope/cardinals etc...THEREFORE it&#39;s impossible to to expect them to denounce this.,

ALSO, yesterday in Iraq, sunni clerics were killed when they denounced Kidnappings as un muslim

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 21 2004, 11:20 AM
    [b] ANIMALs...

Usually it is born-again Christians who blow up abortion clinics but as a practicing Catholic I will say anyone who goes to that extent is a scumbag.....of course this is just another attempt for the left to justify what islamic-scum muslims are doing. It should come as a surprise no one; they loved the commies as they had an infatuation with Castro and kerri love Noriega&#33;

[img]http://www.venezuelanet.org/John%20Kerry%20y%20Daniel%20Ortega.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.nyu.edu/globalbeat/jpg/rumsfeld-saddam.jpg[/img]