Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Scott Peterson

they dont have anything on this guy. nothing.

there shouldnt even be a trial.

If OJ walked, peterson will jog.

Freaking california, they had only a morsel on poor OJ as well. glad i dont live there

CSI:CALIFORNIA

A weekly hour long crime drama of guys standing around with there hands in their pockets, shruging their shoulders saying "I don't know. What do you think?" "Think we should, like, gather some evidence or something?" "Don't you think you should, like, wear some gloves or something" "Why? Is it dirty?"

[quote][i]Originally posted by BucJeff[/i]@Sep 21 2004, 01:00 PM
    [b] CSI:CALIFORNIA

A weekly hour long crime drama of guys standing around with there hands in their pockets, shruging their shoulders saying "I don't know. What do you think?" "Think we should, like, gather some evidence or something?" "Don't you think you should, like, wear some gloves or something" "Why? Is it dirty?" [/b][/quote]
    ok thanks for that bit of information.

i dont know why you would post that but thanks anyway

There was a movie back in the 70's I cant recall the name.
    Was about a Scott Peterson type who killed his Wife.
    Cops knew it but needed proof.They ended up making it look like the Wife was alive.Drove the guy nuts.He ended up running back to wear he left the body.
    When he showed up they arrested him.
    AH gotta love the old SAT. night mystery movies.

Guilty!!!

the body of his dead wife & Kid shows up in 1.5 miles away from his alibi?

[quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy[/i]@Sep 21 2004, 01:16 PM
    [b] Guilty!!!

the body of his dead wife & Kid shows up in 1.5 miles away from his alibi? [/b][/quote]
    oh yea that proves it!

see, this is what i mean. NOTHING>

just like OJ, its not enough to just "know" that he is guilty. you have to prove it. cant prove it here or with oj

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite+Sep 21 2004, 01:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (dickkotite @ Sep 21 2004, 01:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy[/i]@Sep 21 2004, 01:16 PM
    [b] Guilty&#33;&#33;&#33;

the body of his dead wife & Kid shows up in 1.5 miles away from his alibi? [/b][/quote]
    oh yea that proves it&#33;

see, this is what i mean. NOTHING>

just like OJ, its not enough to just "know" that he is guilty. you have to prove it. cant prove it here or with oj [/b][/quote]
    Amazing that someone that seems so stupid could leave just circumstancial evidence

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

didn&#39;t they find her blood on his boat?

people have been convicted on circumstantial evidence before, this guy is guilty as the day is long....so was OJ btw.

All League
    Peterson is a low life for cheating on his wife with her pregnant with his child no matter what- I hope they lock the guy up and he rots in prison.

Ok smart ass....

Where is the other 90Lbs of concrete mix? where are the other 5 anchors he admitted making and "breaking up and putting them in the driveway" yet the concreter doesn&#39;t match?

What about the fact that his alibi leaves 10 minutes for Laci to put on the Tan pants she had on the night before,finish he cerel,finishh mopping the floor,leash the dog,walk him to the park,be abducted and have the dog return home,all within 10 miutes?&#33;?

Who about the fact that he told the neighbors he was golfing after he returned home to find his wife missing.

What about the fact that her family last saw her wearing the same clothes they found her in? If scott tokk her home and she got up and dressed the next day (as he said she did and he said she had on black pants) why did they find her in the clothes she had on the night before?
    here are some more fact that will imprsison tyhis man....enjoy the read.

[url=http://www.courttv.com/trials/peterson/]Peterson Link[/url]

smizzy thiose things prove NOTHING.

You need evidence. I had 2 bags of concrete in my garage and i forgot what i did with them doesnt mean i killed lennon

What about calling the girlfriend while going to a vigil for the missing pregnant wife and saying that he&#39;s at the Eiffel Tower?

The man was a fertilizer salesman, so he knew from slinging s**t now, didn&#39;t he?

Oh, that and he just happens to be "fishing" practically right on top of her dead body?&#33;
    Puh-Leeeeeeeeez
    GUILTY

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r:

with all the lowlife bastards that kill women on a daily basis I still don&#39;tknow why this particular case recieved so much friggin coverage. Does not surprise me if the piece of garbage walks though.

no blood was found. if there was and it was a match, then that would be evidence.

just because the guy had chicken wire he is guilty? what a coincidence...i got some chicken wire just yesterday to remove the rear glass out of my mustang project. big deal. i didnt do it.

10 minutes? that doesnt prove anything either.

[quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@Sep 21 2004, 01:33 PM
    [b] smizzy thiose things prove NOTHING.

You need evidence. I had 2 bags of concrete in my garage and i forgot what i did with them doesnt mean i killed lennon [/b][/quote]
    This is stupid.

Guy goes fishing on Cristmas eve,doesn&#39;t know what he is fishing for and didn&#39;t have bait and he didn&#39;t even open up his 20 new lurers....Yet he was fishing <_<

Comes home and tells the next door neighbor he was "golfing",then calls his mother in law 45 minutes after he got home and tells her "my wife is missing".

i day later he tells the lead dective to use "cadaver dogs" to find his wife :blink:

I could go on and on all day.

the guy is guilty.....the state might not have the best evidence but he is guilty.

All Pro
    Hi, my name is Jackie and I am ADDICTED to this story&#33; He better NOT walk free, he is GUILTY&#33;&#33;&#33; He has way too many holes in his story&#33; I don&#39;t think men who&#39;s wives go "missing" would look to put the house up for sale, and trade in her truck....

[quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy+Sep 21 2004, 01:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Smizzy @ Sep 21 2004, 01:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dickkotite[/i]@Sep 21 2004, 01:33 PM
    [b] smizzy thiose things prove NOTHING.

You need evidence. I had 2 bags of concrete in my garage and i forgot what i did with them doesnt mean i killed lennon [/b][/quote]
    This is stupid.

Guy goes fishing on Cristmas eve,doesn&#39;t know what he is fishing for and didn&#39;t have bait and he didn&#39;t even open up his 20 new lurers....Yet he was fishing <_<

Comes home and tells the next door neighbor he was "golfing",then calls his mother in law 45 minutes after he got home and tells her "my wife is missing".

i day later he tells the lead dective to use "cadaver dogs" to find his wife :blink:

I could go on and on all day.

the guy is guilty.....the state might not have the best evidence but he is guilty. [/b][/quote]
    smizzy, i know he did it. thats besides the point.

what i am saying is that they dont have a shred of real evidence to convict him. by law, he must walk.

Maxman
    Smizzy...DK is only playing around, even he is not (fill in adjective here).

You need to watch Court TV&#33;&#33;&#33; Plenty of cases are tried (with conviction) solely on circumstantial evidence.
    As with OJ if you are rich enough to buy a dream team, you can practically be caught on tape doing it and still get off.
    Oh...BTW...there was PLENTY of blood evidence in the OJ trial...the jury was NEVER going to convict him.
    Sometimes it just comes down to who is sitting in the box. Unfortunate.