Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Yet another "nice" Kerry Supporter

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    So my mom was driving down glades road in Boca Raton today. Anybody on this board from Boca can tell you that Boca drivers are nuts. Anyways, some a$$wipe in a truck with a "Kerry/Edwards sticker cut my mom off. The guy proceeded to start yelling at my mom, even though he cut her off, and my mom proceeded to give him good ol' mr middle finger. Well apparently the guy went nuts and actually CHASED my mom through traffic, nearly driving 3 cars off the road, got in front of my mom and slammed on the banks and forced her to pull over on the side of the road. The guy jumped out of car and walked towards my moms car screaming at her. My mom rolls down the window to ask what hte hell is a matter and the guy screams "f**king Bush supporter!" and proceeds to spit right in my mom's face. of course the guy then jumps back in his car and speeds off.

My mom called the cops and turns out the guy has a driving record about 3 pages wrong. She got the plate # and a description of the guy, but it's basically her word against his. They suggested she go to the hospital to make sure he didn't have anything from the spit. She's ok but she was a bit shaken up from it.

It's a crazy ex of Road Rage but the fact that the guy has to go and call my mom a "f**king Bush supporter" and spit on her is ridiculous. Honestly, at this point, this entire presidential race has succumbed to people on either side (Bush and Kerry included) acting like 5 year olds. I'll honestly be happy when the election is over.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Buy your mom a Glock.......

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry your mom had to go through being terrorized for supporting Bush. Bless your Mom for standing up to that nut job. Speaking of nut jobs, that guy didn't have any. A real man wouldn't terrorize a lady.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]I'll honestly be happy when the election is over. [/b][/quote]

100% Agreed. :wacko:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 22 2004, 11:29 PM
    [b] [quote][b]I'll honestly be happy when the election is over. [/b][/quote]

100% Agreed. :wacko: [/b][/quote]
    I'm certain I'll be extremely happy once the election is over.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318[/i]@Sep 23 2004, 10:49 AM
    [b] I'm certain I'll be extremely happy once the election is over. [/b][/quote]
    that's going up on team kerry's locker room wall, i'm sure...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url=http://www.duchessathome.com/music/rhinestonecowboy.html]http://www.duchessathome.com/music/rhinest...tonecowboy.html[/url]