Thread: Yankees / Red Sox

Hey look, I'm done with the trash talkin thing

Honesty, I could care less what happens over the next ten days

Even this weekends series in Boston is nothing but another glorified sparring session

Bottom Line: October baseball is right around the corner and that's where one of these two teams will have the last word

Nothing that happens from here on out matters ... the last word will be decided in a matter of weeks

The heavyweight title fight is scheduled and both fighters have signed on the dotted line ... both fighters are showing up come fight nite ... with everything on the line ... and it all happens REAL SOON

Case Closed

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

........but wait one second Ham.

....the Yanks are shakin' in their seats about that "special" team up North :lol:

By "special" do you mean that Cabrerra gets 4 strikes.

I defy anyone to tell me how the first pitch of his last at-bat was anything other than a strike right down Broadway.

**cue Bo Sox fans calling it "Yankee-fan whining" but outside of Fenway, the Red Sox are playing defense again in the 13th.

Originally posted by Buffboy@Sep 23 2004, 12:00 PM
    By "special" do you mean that Cabrerra gets 4 strikes.

I defy anyone to tell me how the first pitch of his last at-bat was anything other than a strike right down Broadway.

**cue Bo Sox fans calling it "Yankee-fan whining" but outside of Fenway, the Red Sox are playing defense again in the 13th.
    As oppossed to those "strikes" Mariano got last Friday night when the pitch was clearly about 18 inches or more out of the strike zone.

Next Foulke gets a ball on the same pitch.

Shut up Homer!!!