Thread: New Movie Trailer

All Pro
    [url=http://www.citizensunited-interactive.org/c41.11/]Exposing Fatboy[/url]

I'm sure we'll see this at Cannes.

looking forward to seeing it, that is of course if I can find it.

you know what two need..an anema..
    PLEASE: Instead of attacking Michael Moore...why don't you tell me what YOU disagree with regarding his film?...OH That's right..you haven't seen it..
    And please, don't give me some conservative's answer to Michael Moore..Give me your own..IF YOU ACTUALLY HAVE ONE!

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 24 2004, 11:11 AM
    [b] you know what two need..an anema..
    PLEASE: Instead of attacking Michael Moore...why don't you tell me what YOU disagree with regarding his film?...OH That's right..you haven't seen it..
    And please, don't give me some conservative's answer to Michael Moore..Give me your own..IF YOU ACTUALLY HAVE ONE! [/b][/quote]
    Bman, you actually got something right, and it's not your spelling, grammar or overall communication skills. It's the fact that I haven't seen fatboy's movie. I have however seen his other ones, including Canadian Bacon (for that alone he deserves a public beating). It was quite evident after seeing Roger and Me what kind of a man MM is. He manipulates scenes, puts them out of order, takes things out of context and flat out lies. He does all this to further his agenda, which is fine, it is what he does. He does this, however, without acknowledging the fact that he has manipulated things and puts it out there as truth. A filmmaker? Sure. A documentarian? Not by a long shot.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Thor99+Sep 24 2004, 11:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Thor99 @ Sep 24 2004, 11:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bman[/i]@Sep 24 2004, 11:11 AM
    [b] you know what two need..an anema..
    PLEASE: Instead of attacking Michael Moore...why don&#39;t you tell me what YOU disagree with regarding his film?...OH That&#39;s right..you haven&#39;t seen it..
    And please, don&#39;t give me some conservative&#39;s answer to Michael Moore..Give me your own..IF YOU ACTUALLY HAVE ONE&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Bman, you actually got something right, and it&#39;s not your spelling, grammar or overall communication skills. It&#39;s the fact that I haven&#39;t seen fatboy&#39;s movie. I have however seen his other ones, including Canadian Bacon (for that alone he deserves a public beating). It was quite evident after seeing Roger and Me what kind of a man MM is. He manipulates scenes, puts them out of order, takes things out of context and flat out lies. He does all this to further his agenda, which is fine, it is what he does. He does this, however, without acknowledging the fact that he has manipulated things and puts it out there as truth. A filmmaker? Sure. A documentarian? Not by a long shot. [/b][/quote]
    Hey, I just realized somthing. Thats exactly what Dan Rather and CBS News does.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000[/i]@Sep 24 2004, 10:24 AM
    [b] Hey, I just realized somthing. Thats exactly what Dan Rather and CBS News does. [/b][/quote]
    Wait, I thought CBS and Dan Rather were unbiased news sources :blink: