Thread: Anyone listening to Frankenkerry's speech

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

...just keep talking, it should lock up the election for Bush.

some highlights...eliminate the threat of nuclear arms from former USSR- does that mean we are invading Russia :blink: ...eliminate dependence on middle east oil- is he the first lib to want to drill in Alaska :blink: ...did you guys realize that he and Biden were the reason crime has dropped since 1994 :blink:

keep talking :lol:

I started tuning him out when he said he was going to be the candidate which got us better standing in the world comminity............... After he called the coalition it Iraq the coalition of the "bribed and coerced". A person willing to spit in the face of our current allies in an effort to kiss up to Germany and France does not have the character to be President. It also didn't help that yesterday he basically spit in Iraqi prime Minister Allawi's face and called him a shill for the Republicans. Kerry has a history of spitting in the faces of brave so his behavior comes as no surprise to me.

That speach kinda reminded me of the commercial w/ Brett Favre ," I would have double bagged it."

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by kevin45[/i]@Sep 24 2004, 11:53 AM
    [b] That speach kinda reminded me of the commercial w/ Brett Favre ," I would have double bagged it." [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

some of the stuff he says doesn't even make sense, you can't even quote him B)