Thread: Green Day releases new cover of Album

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [img]http://www.undercover.com.au/pics/greendaykerry.jpg[/img]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, the album is "American Idiot" and is clearly anti-Bush and Anti-Iraq war. What did you expect, LOL!!! Musicians are almost always Lefties (well, except for some Country singers).

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 24 2004, 01:04 PM
    [b] Dude, the album is "American Idiot" and is clearly anti-Bush and Anti-Iraq war. What did you expect, LOL!!! Musicians are almost always Lefties (well, except for some Country singers). [/b][/quote]
    I know, I was just goofing around. I meant they were posing with the American Idiot. ;)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Thor99+Sep 24 2004, 01:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Thor99 @ Sep 24 2004, 01:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Warfish[/i]@Sep 24 2004, 01:04 PM
    [b] Dude, the album is "American Idiot" and is clearly anti-Bush and Anti-Iraq war. What did you expect, LOL&#33;&#33;&#33; Musicians are almost always Lefties (well, except for some Country singers). [/b][/quote]
    I know, I was just goofing around. I meant they were posing with the American Idiot. ;) [/b][/quote]
    DOH&#33; I get it now. Sorry, thought you were trying to make a different point. No worries.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i liked radioheads&#39;s "hail to the theif"

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if these guys have spent as much time in college classrooms as they have in drug rehab...

I saw them at the second Woodstock in &#39;94 and they sucked.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Sep 24 2004, 07:00 PM
    [b] I wonder if these guys have spent as much time in college classrooms as they have in drug rehab... [/b][/quote]
    They&#39;re on drugs because and they aren&#39;t Republicans?

You&#39;re an idiot.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Troll+Sep 24 2004, 07:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (The Troll &#064; Sep 24 2004, 07:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Come Back to NY[/i]@Sep 24 2004, 07:00 PM
    [b] I wonder if these guys have spent as much time in college classrooms as they have in drug rehab... [/b][/quote]
    They&#39;re on drugs because and they aren&#39;t Republicans?

You&#39;re an idiot. [/b][/quote]
    no numbnuts..not being Republicans has nothing to do with it...but most of these scumbag entertainers who feel they are qualified to run America have IN FACT spent more time in drug rehab then college classrooms&#33; They are all a bunch if fuqin hypocrites.

Moveon.org is sponsoring concerts in swing states with the hopes the entainers can swing voters towards kerri...they include Jackass Browne, who has always spoke out against the American government but found time to beat the sh&#33;t out of his girlfriend between albums....and then there&#39;s Dave Matthews...the enviromentally conscience hypocrite who had his tour bus dump all its&#39; sanitary wasted into the Chicago river&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come Back you and I don&#39;t agree on much, if anything... but i will agree that Dave Matthews is a worthless piece of s**t... :lol: