Thread: A Smart President

I had a dream that we had a smart president in the white house...
    here's what they did...
    9-11 happens...it caught the world by suprise..no blame

WE finished the job in Afganistan..Bin Laden, al Zawahiri..all dead...al qeada..99% destroyed...Mullah Omar..dead..Afghanistan is a safe and secure country with real infrastructure..

We ratchet up pressure on Iraq (Just Like Bush did)...We get the inspectors in there..JUst like Bush did...we realize THEY HAVE NO WEAPONS..(Just like they did!)..
    WE DO NOT ATTACK..
    we use diplomacy!
    we forget about the billions of dollars that halliburton wants from Basra..we work with the int'l community and use diplomacy with Saddam...WE FORGET about the fact that he has killed lots of innocent people...every leader has...An Iraq with a weaponless saddam scaring the shiites is better than a chaotic iraq..

The US leads a coalition to bring a PEACE settlement in the isreal...many harline isrealis will be pissed because Jerusalem will be split..who we don't care...WE realize that this issue is the CORE of isalmic hatred towards the US..

WE USE diplomact to deal with Iran and North Korea..both have rediculously innept leadership..BUT we realize, just as we realized with the Soviets, that no state leader will start a Nuke war..WE don't further isolate these rogue nations...would you corner a mad dog!
    NO..WE use diplomacy and get them back into the world community..and offer a tremendous amount of incentives (WE BUY THEM OFF) to drop their nuke programs...

what a great dream!..then I woke up and realized that we in Fact do NOT have smart president.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[img]http://www.lockitupoffroad.com/Flexotapics/notthis****again%5B1%5D.jpg[/img]

All Pro
    [quote][b]we forget about the billions of dollars that halliburton wants from Basra..we work with the int'l community and use diplomacy with Saddam...WE FORGET about the fact that he has killed lots of innocent people...every leader has...An Iraq with a weaponless saddam scaring the shiites is better than a chaotic iraq..
    [/b][/quote]

Or maybe we forget about the billions of dollars extorted by the UN in the Weapons for oil program, because hey, who cares right?

[quote][b]WE FORGET about the fact that he has killed lots of innocent people...every leader has...An Iraq with a weaponless saddam scaring the shiites is better than a chaotic iraq..[/b][/quote]

Nice way to think about it. I'm sure if you lived in WWII you would like to FORGET that 6 million jews died. But since you don't seem to care about dictators, im sure you could care less whether Hitler was still in power. But hey, its ok. It's Saddam. I guess its ok to look the other way when foreign dictators commit atrocities, but when delusional mind begins to think that the U.S. does, you go apes****.

[quote][b]WE USE diplomact to deal with Iran and North Korea..both have rediculously innept leadership..BUT we realize, just as we realized with the Soviets, that no state leader will start a Nuke war..WE don't further isolate these rogue nations...would you corner a mad dog!
    NO..WE use diplomacy and get them back into the world community..and offer a tremendous amount of incentives (WE BUY THEM OFF) to drop their nuke programs...[/b][/quote]

Well let's see, North Korea was supposed to abide by the Non-proliferation Act, which they signed. and they didn't. They admitted they broke the treaty. Soooo, why continue to try and kiss their asses?

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mavrik[/i]@Sep 24 2004, 03:07 PM
    [b] [quote][b]we forget about the billions of dollars that halliburton wants from Basra..we work with the int'l community and use diplomacy with Saddam...WE FORGET about the fact that he has killed lots of innocent people...every leader has...An Iraq with a weaponless saddam scaring the shiites is better than a chaotic iraq..
    [/b][/quote]

Or maybe we forget about the billions of dollars extorted by the UN in the Weapons for oil program, because hey, who cares right?

[quote][b]WE FORGET about the fact that he has killed lots of innocent people...every leader has...An Iraq with a weaponless saddam scaring the shiites is better than a chaotic iraq..[/b][/quote]

Nice way to think about it. I'm sure if you lived in WWII you would like to FORGET that 6 million jews died. But since you don't seem to care about dictators, im sure you could care less whether Hitler was still in power. But hey, its ok. It's Saddam. I guess its ok to look the other way when foreign dictators commit atrocities, but when delusional mind begins to think that the U.S. does, you go apes****.

[quote][b]WE USE diplomact to deal with Iran and North Korea..both have rediculously innept leadership..BUT we realize, just as we realized with the Soviets, that no state leader will start a Nuke war..WE don't further isolate these rogue nations...would you corner a mad dog!
    NO..WE use diplomacy and get them back into the world community..and offer a tremendous amount of incentives (WE BUY THEM OFF) to drop their nuke programs...[/b][/quote]

Well let's see, North Korea was supposed to abide by the Non-proliferation Act, which they signed. and they didn't. They admitted they broke the treaty. Soooo, why continue to try and kiss their asses? [/b][/quote]
    Don't bother Mavrik...bman doesnt listen to reason. He just listens to Bruce Springsteen and Linda Rostandt