Thread: Tito = Grady

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

continue to take this pathetic group of Sawx management

Pedro in the 8th again?

I nearly s**t my pants when I saw him come out there in the 8th

F-the Sawx

TomShane
    I was JUST thinking the same thing. This was Grady-esque!

Maxman
    I was going to start this thread. But I had HOPED YANKEE NATION WOULD WAIT UNTIL THE GAME WAS OVER FIRST.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Jeter up....2 outs ...bottom of the 8th

Game far from over

Good play at the plate/

Yanks up 5-4

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Maxman@Sep 24 2004, 08:51 PM
    I was going to start this thread. But I had HOPED YANKEE NATION WOULD WAIT UNTIL THE GAME WAS OVER FIRST.
    Game is far from over.....but the situation had me thinking back to last year.

If damn Jorge would have gotten the hit.......I'd have soiled the couch :lol:

Maxman
    Originally posted by JonEJet+Sep 24 2004, 09:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JonEJet @ Sep 24 2004, 09:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Maxman@Sep 24 2004, 08:51 PM
    Game is far from over.....but the situation had me thinking back to last year.

If damn Jorge would have gotten the hit.......I&#39;d have soiled the couch :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Yeah I was shocked he faced Jorge. But the matchup worked out for the Sox this time.

Hall Of Fame
    If you were around this forum during the season you&#39;d have seen my anti-Francona posts. The guy is in over his head.

I was laughing my ass off when pedro looked up to the sky after matsui hit that home run. pedro was like "oh crap, it&#39;s happening again...WHY??&#33;&#33;"

Maxman
    Originally posted by ScottishJet@Sep 25 2004, 11:41 AM
    If you were around this forum during the season you&#39;d have seen my anti-Francona posts. The guy is in over his head.
    I remember starting a thread in the pre-season...10 things that could go wrong with the Sox. Francona was on that list. You agreed with that thought at that time.