Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iraq War A Diversion From The War On Terror!

I hear Democrats and now Kerry saying that the war in Iraq was a diversion from the war on terror.

Can someone please explain this concept to me? I have absolutely no idea what it means.

[url]www.votenader.com[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Kerry would have you believe, againat all the proof-Abu Nidal living in Baghdad, Saddam giving $25K to the family of Hamas suicide bombers, having Al Zarqari get stitched up in Baghdad in winter 2001-2, Salmon Pak, the oil-for-food scandal which seems to have provided siginificant funding for all Middle East terrorists-Saddam and Osama, with all the contacts and conferences bewtween them and their underlings-[i]would never ever work together[/i]. Nothwithstanding their mutual hatred of America, they would never get to gether, share intelligence nor money nor ideas.-right!Also, that Al Zarqari's boys now in Iraq are just a coincidence. As per Kerry, Saddam, having used WMD vs. the Kurds and Iran, had components everywhere which could be assembled in short order and trying like a ****house rat to get ballistic missiles from North Korea, was just a little nutty rather than dangerous-which is news to the Kurds, Iranians, Kuwaitis and some 300,000 of his countrymen. As per John Kerry(in that booming blowhard baritone for effect), we should have let UN dipolmats, fresh from an East Side cocktail party, conduct never-ending inspections, which Saddam regularly ignored, obfuscated or just simply denied access.

bugg at the time we were friends of Saddam when he gassed the Kurds 20+ years ago...

the "war on terror" monaker is a joke - we aren't actually fighting terror when we invade these countries... terror thrives in Saudi, it thrives in Pakistan... and they are on our side? :blink:

"We know we can't count on the French. We know we can't count on the Russians," said Mr. Kerry. "We know that Iraq is a danger to the United States, and we reserve the right to take pre-emptive action whenever we feel it's in our national interest."
    -John Kerry

Frankenkerry, Clinton and the rest of those jokers felt that same way when they were in power but now that the Republicans are doing something about it and they play politics with the country's national security. The left in this country is a hilarious joke.

[quote][i]Originally posted by AlbanyJet[/i]@Sep 25 2004, 10:16 AM
    [b] I hear Democrats and now Kerry saying that the war in Iraq was a diversion from the war on terror.

Can someone please explain this concept to me? I have absolutely no idea what it means.

[url]www.votenader.com[/url] [/b][/quote]
    ...anyone know what this means?

[quote][i]Originally posted by AlbanyJet[/i]@Sep 25 2004, 02:16 PM
    [b] I hear Democrats and now Kerry saying that the war in Iraq was a diversion from the war on terror.

[url]www.votenader.com[/url] [/b][/quote]
    I'm guessing it means that we're going to be stuck in Iraq for quite some time . . . not fighting terrorism, but just trying to prevent total anarchy. Way to go Georgie Boy!

My only question is how long before the draft is reinstated?

[b]AlbanyJet[/b], my friend, this is in direct response to Time&#39;s recent cover story* exposing the fact that Bush has left our borders largely unprotected for the sake of ILLEGAL ALIEN cheap labor <_<

[quote][b][b]"The invasion of Iraq was a profound diversion from the battle against our greatest enemy, Al Qaeda,"[/b] Kerry said. "The president&#39;s misjudgement, miscalculation and mismanagement of the war in Iraq all make the war on terror harder to win."

Among the charges he threw at Bush was an underfunded Homeland Security Department, lax security at airports and ports and a border with Canada and Mexico that is more porous than before the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on New York and Washington.

[b]"We know that Al Qaeda members and other terrorists could cross into America from Mexico and Canada,"[/b] Kerry said.

[b]"We are now told that America&#39;s borders have grown even more porous since Sept. 11[/b]. And 9/11 Commission staff report that our border inspectors don&#39;t even have the `training&#39; and `basic intelligence&#39; information to keep out terrorists," he said.

[url=http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1096063810910&call_pageid=968332188854&col=968350060724]http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentSe...ol=968350060724[/url][/b][/quote]

Kerry has, amazingly, taking this border insecurity story and run with it. That&#39;s beyond pathetic, considering he&#39;s got MEChA members as key advisors for his campaign (Antonio Villagarosa and Henry Cisneros)----These ass-clowns call for "obliterating" the U.S/ Mexico border and are proud "racial seperatist&#39;s". Their MEChA group has stated the U.S needs to eventually return many Western and Southwestern states (CA., TX., AZ., NV, ect.) back to Mexican rule or face future wars :wacko:

Kerry should just shut up on this issue. He&#39;s BEYOND laughable here&#33;

As a conservitive, I hate Bush&#39;s border policy. But to think Kerry, his wife and his stoodge VP would be any better is pure fantasy.....The one person on the planet more pathetic than Bush on this border issue might be Kerry :rolleyes:

*Time cover story: [url=http://www.kfi640.com/time_dooropen.html]http://www.kfi640.com/time_dooropen.html[/url]

Riggins do you really believe Mecha will start race wars? did the panthers start their revolution?

no one is seceding from the union, we have the western states on lockdown...

still the border isn&#39;t safe the way it is... can kerry fix it? probably not but so it goes...

Hall Of Fame
    Kerry is so focused on getting the Oval Office that he&#39;d make a deal with the devil, or in the alternative, marry her for money(oh, he already did that&#33;). Compromising the border by taking the support of these Mecha scumbags is a mere bag of shells.

Both parties are out to lunch on immigration. Both are officially opposed to Arizona&#39;s Prop. 200, which would rightly and greatly limit illegals&#39; access to public services. And This isn&#39;t 1904 when we needed massive unskilled labor, so all this glorious "we&#39;re a country of immigrants" stuff is BS to avoid making the hard choices. And right now, we get that from both sides.

Bit, it&#39;s in MEChA&#39;s constitiution that those states MUST be returned to Mexican rule. The President of MEChA&#39;s San Diego chapter told Bill O&#39;Reilly (on the air) that he expected a race war once :o

MEChA doesn&#39;t have to start actual race wars to do severe damage to our nation. The mere fact that some of their members are in the U.S Congress, trying to condone illegal behavior and attempting to obliterate our borders while their states are being ravaged by it&#39;s effects, show these people could care less about the U.S.

Also, if Americans ever got their heads out their rears, they may take notice of the fact that gang violence is reaching even the most remote parts of this country. Scourge of MEChA is being felt everywhere: [url=http://www.presstelegram.com/Stories/0%2C1413%2C204~21474~2427096%2C00.html]http://www.presstelegram.com/Stories/0%2C1...27096%2C00.html[/url]

Here&#39;s Kerry&#39;s basic problem: He&#39;s lined up some major slimballs on his side, who want to erase our borders for their racial agenda. Meanwhile, he wants America to believe he&#39;ll defend our borders :D :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Yes It is simple.

It means that Kerry has no legitimate position or principle to run on and must continue his campaign theme of "I&#39;m not him" and hope his followers fail to notice that he has never, EVER, stood for anything. Not ever.

Sadly it is working to a certain extent.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Riggins44[/i]@Sep 27 2004, 08:33 AM
    [b] Bit, it&#39;s in MEChA&#39;s constitiution that those states MUST be returned to Mexican rule. The President of MEChA&#39;s San Diego chapter told Bill O&#39;Reilly (on the air) that he expected a race war once :o

MEChA doesn&#39;t have to start actual race wars to do severe damage to our nation. The mere fact that some of their members are in the U.S Congress, trying to condone illegal behavior and attempting to obliterate our borders while their states are being ravaged by it&#39;s effects, show these people could care less about the U.S.

Also, if Americans ever got their heads out their rears, they may take notice of the fact that gang violence is reaching even the most remote parts of this country. Scourge of MEChA is being felt everywhere: [url=http://www.presstelegram.com/Stories/0%2C1413%2C204~21474~2427096%2C00.html]http://www.presstelegram.com/Stories/0%2C1...27096%2C00.html[/url]

Here&#39;s Kerry&#39;s basic problem: He&#39;s lined up some major slimballs on his side, who want to erase our borders for their racial agenda. Meanwhile, he wants America to believe he&#39;ll defend our borders :D :lol: [/b][/quote]
    I understand that in Oreilly asks Bush about the Mexican border issue in their interview this week. It should be interesting to hear the response.

[quote][b][i]I understand that in Oreilly asks Bush about the Mexican border issue in their interview this week. It should be interesting to hear the response.[/i]
    [/b][/quote]

Here you go Chief, from Newsmax.com............Same old drivel. Sounds exactly like Bill Clinton. Reading that, I can&#39;t tell the difference between the 2 liberals :rolleyes:

[quote][b][b]Bush: Militarizing Border Won&#39;t Stop Illegal Deluge[/b]

The U.S. has no plans to deploy troops along the Mexican border to stanch the deluge of illegal aliens currently pouring into the country at the rate of 3 million per year, President Bush said in an interview broadcast on Monday.

"As the governor of Texas, I was very aware of this issue," Bush told Fox News Channel&#39;s Bill O&#39;Reilly.

"There is a long border, that makes it hard to control. We have beefed up places along the border to try to stop" the flow, he said. [b]When told that his policy didn&#39;t seem to be working, Bush insisted, "Its working a little better.[/b] :rolleyes: :blink: <_<

"They&#39;re doing a pretty good job down in Arizona, which is the main border crossing. ... I think there&#39;s a thousand more border patrol agents along the border. Were modernizing border techniques, were using better surveillance methods to stop this crossing at the border."

The president contended, however, that illegal immigration was driven primarily by the economic realities of the region.

"If you can make 50 cents in the interior of Mexico and five bucks in the interior of the United States, you&#39;re coming for the five bucks," he explained.

"I happen to believe the best way to enhance the border is to have temporary-worker cards available for people," he said. "I think the long-term solution for this issue on our border is for Mexico to grow a middle class. That&#39;s why I believe in NAFTA."

When warned that "a lot of people are not going to like that answer," Bush told O&#39;Reilly, "Well its a, a truthful answer."[/b][/quote]

It&#39;s obvious both have been bought off by big Biz and continue the sellout of America, thrashing tax-payers and condoning lawbreaking.....Sad times in America, when the voice of the people is muted and disrespected. Both Bush and Kerry are against 80% Americans that want an end to this fiasco at the border* :rolleyes:

* [url=http://projectusa.org/Ezine/2003/03-11-19-dems-out-of-touch.html]http://projectusa.org/Ezine/2003/03-11-19-...t-of-touch.html[/url]

[b]Jorge Arbusto tells O&#39;Reilly[/b]:[quote][b]"If you can make 50 cents in the interior of Mexico and five bucks in the interior of the United States, you&#39;re coming for the five bucks," he explained.[/b][/quote]

What&#39;s minumum wage? [b]Slavemaster Jorge[/b] spills the beans--Americans, in most labor and blue-collar fields should make around &#036;5 per hour--or &#036;40 dollars a day :wacko:

He&#39;s lucky Kerry is a total zero, bought off by big biz. too, or he&#39;d be Jimmy Carter&#33;

[quote][i]Originally posted by Riggins44[/i]@Sep 28 2004, 01:02 AM
    [b] [quote][b][i]I understand that in Oreilly asks Bush about the Mexican border issue in their interview this week. It should be interesting to hear the response.[/i]
    [/b][/quote]

Here you go Chief, from Newsmax.com............Same old drivel. Sounds exactly like Bill Clinton. Reading that, I can&#39;t tell the difference between the 2 liberals :rolleyes:

[quote][b][b]Bush: Militarizing Border Won&#39;t Stop Illegal Deluge[/b]

The U.S. has no plans to deploy troops along the Mexican border to stanch the deluge of illegal aliens currently pouring into the country at the rate of 3 million per year, President Bush said in an interview broadcast on Monday.

"As the governor of Texas, I was very aware of this issue," Bush told Fox News Channel&#39;s Bill O&#39;Reilly.

"There is a long border, that makes it hard to control. We have beefed up places along the border to try to stop" the flow, he said. [b]When told that his policy didn&#39;t seem to be working, Bush insisted, "Its working a little better.[/b] :rolleyes: :blink: <_<

"They&#39;re doing a pretty good job down in Arizona, which is the main border crossing. ... I think there&#39;s a thousand more border patrol agents along the border. Were modernizing border techniques, were using better surveillance methods to stop this crossing at the border."

The president contended, however, that illegal immigration was driven primarily by the economic realities of the region.

"If you can make 50 cents in the interior of Mexico and five bucks in the interior of the United States, you&#39;re coming for the five bucks," he explained.

"I happen to believe the best way to enhance the border is to have temporary-worker cards available for people," he said. "I think the long-term solution for this issue on our border is for Mexico to grow a middle class. That&#39;s why I believe in NAFTA."

When warned that "a lot of people are not going to like that answer," Bush told O&#39;Reilly, "Well its a, a truthful answer."[/b][/quote]

It&#39;s obvious both have been bought off by big Biz and continue the sellout of America, thrashing tax-payers and condoning lawbreaking.....Sad times in America, when the voice of the people is muted and disrespected. Both Bush and Kerry are against 80% Americans that want an end to this fiasco at the border* :rolleyes:

* [url=http://projectusa.org/Ezine/2003/03-11-19-dems-out-of-touch.html]http://projectusa.org/Ezine/2003/03-11-19-...t-of-touch.html[/url]

[b]Jorge Arbusto tells O&#39;Reilly[/b]:[quote][b]"If you can make 50 cents in the interior of Mexico and five bucks in the interior of the United States, you&#39;re coming for the five bucks," he explained.[/b][/quote]

What&#39;s minumum wage? [b]Slavemaster Jorge[/b] spills the beans--Americans, in most labor and blue-collar fields should make around &#036;5 per hour--or &#036;40 dollars a day :wacko:

He&#39;s lucky Kerry is a total zero, bought off by big biz. too, or he&#39;d be Jimmy Carter&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I watched the interview last night. I was not happy with Dubya&#39;s answer to that question. I actually dont think the reasons for taking that position have much to do with special interests though. I think it has everything to do with votes. Simple as that. If Bush says that he&#39;s going to militarize (spelling??) the border he feels he would lose votes. The Dim&#39;s would call him a racist and a barbarian etc.. I agree with Oreilly that the Bush plan is not a good one regarding border security. Immigration is a major problem for this country. The worker permits idea won;t really help much at all. Unfortunately with Kerry preaching an even more liberal plan there isn&#39;t much we can do about the issue at this point.

All League
    [quote][b]Here&#39;s Kerry&#39;s basic problem: He&#39;s lined up some major slimballs on his side, who want to erase our borders for their racial agenda. Meanwhile, he wants America to believe he&#39;ll defend our borders [/b][/quote]

Who do you think has more influence? A radical group like Mecha or multi-billion dollar companies that want cheap labor? Do you honestly think that Kerry is in bed with Mecha anywhere close to how far Bush is in bed with corporate interests?

But you are right, neither candidate is going to take actions you want.

the sauds were raising money for the families of suicide bombers also...Lybia bombed Pan Am and had wmds..Iran supports hizbollah and has WMDs..Syria supports hamas and has wmds...
    Saudis and Pakistanis teach the wahhibi form of Islam..
    The Saudis are the number 1 financer of terrorism in the world and financed 9-11..
    I could give a fuk if Abu Nidal was living in Bagdad&#33;
    You think that justifies war&#33;&#33;&#33;
    you morons&#33;

IRAQ HAS BEEN A HUGE diversion from the war on terror&#33;
    Those who planned and financed 9-11 are still planning and financing&#33;&#33;

couldn&#39;t BUsh have actually FINISHED the job in afghanistan before he lied to us about Iraq...
    Iraq used wmd&#39;s 20 years agao ..and the USA said NOTHING...IRAQ NEVER ATTACKED US...IRAQ WAS NEVER GOING TO..IRAQ fought to wars over an oil field with their nieghbors...HOW WERE THEY OUR ENEMY...YOu people are NUTZ&#33;&#33;

and NOw 130,000 us troops are stuck in an unwinnable quagmire of horse****e..
    why?
    Meanwhile we are more vulnerable, have caused more terrorists to be recruited and have lost all credibility in the world...

BUSH/Cheney and Rumsfeld FORM an AXIS OF Incredible stupidity and must be removed on Nov 2..

I can&#39;t believe how stupid Americans have become..19 unarmed islamics (mainly sauds and no Iraquis&#33;) attacked america...THAT doesn&#39;t justify all future American imperialism....

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Sep 28 2004, 09:27 AM
    [b] [quote][b]Here&#39;s Kerry&#39;s basic problem: He&#39;s lined up some major slimballs on his side, who want to erase our borders for their racial agenda. Meanwhile, he wants America to believe he&#39;ll defend our borders [/b][/quote]

Who do you think has more influence? A radical group like Mecha or multi-billion dollar companies that want cheap labor? Do you honestly think that Kerry is in bed with Mecha anywhere close to how far Bush is in bed with corporate interests?

But you are right, neither candidate is going to take actions you want. [/b][/quote]
    This is a joke. Your a joke. What multibillion dollar company is able to hire illegal immigrants? Please name one. No reputable company can hire employees without a social security card and you know it.

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 28 2004, 09:28 AM
    [b]the sauds were raising money for the families of suicide bombers also...Lybia bombed Pan Am and had wmds..Iran supports hizbollah and has WMDs..Syria supports hamas and has wmds...
    Saudis and Pakistanis teach the wahhibi form of Islam..
    The Saudis are the number 1 financer of terrorism in the world and financed 9-11..
    I could give a fuk if Abu Nidal was living in Bagdad&#33;
    You think that justifies war&#33;&#33;&#33;
    you morons&#33;

and NOw 130,000 us troops are stuck in an unwinnable quagmire of horse****e..
    why?
    Meanwhile we are more vulnerable, have caused more terrorists to be recruited and have lost all credibility in the world...

BUSH/Cheney and Rumsfeld FORM an AXIS OF Incredible stupidity and must be removed on Nov 2..

I can&#39;t believe how stupid Americans have become..19 unarmed islamics (mainly sauds and no Iraquis&#33;) attacked america...THAT doesn&#39;t justify all future American imperialism....[/b][/quote]
    bman - THE USE OF CAPS grows with your desperation.

Osama Bin Laden, in case you don&#39;t know, is a Saudi. His first announcement after 9/11 regarded taking over the House of Saud that rules that country. His connections run deep within dissatisfied Saudis, not their sitting government. Of course, Bin Laden&#39;s top people are Saudi. To you (open mind and deep intellect and all) all Saudis apparently are the same.

Let&#39;s take stock: Bush and Cheney are stupid and so are the people who plan to vote for them. That&#39;s your opinion.

I ask you: Who would Osama vote for, stupid?

That&#39;s right, tough guy - Kerry. Terrorists prefer Kerry. He wants to bail out.

That&#39;s a classy touch you have there on a NY Jets messageboard (hey, any of us may have been personally affected by 9/11? Nah.)

19 unarmed Islamics. Ah, just 19 guys who got lucky. Who are we to stick it to their masters, providers, and supporters? We are doing the right thing and I&#39;m grateful to our troops.

This link is freshly written and nicely addresses your "unwinnable quagmire of horse****e.." that we&#39;re "stuck" in.

[url=http://www.americanthinker.com/articles.php?article_id=3882]http://www.americanthinker.com/articles.ph...article_id=3882[/url]

You are a miserable defeatist and are incapable of even expressing yourself without hijacking the words and terms of desperate politicians and pundits intent on dividing the American people for their own benefit. I have a feeling this is going to be a difficult Election Day, BMAN - you will have to witness how the rest of the country is not as intelligent as you are, again.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000+Sep 28 2004, 12:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (chiefst2000 @ Sep 28 2004, 12:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Section109Row15[/i]@Sep 28 2004, 09:27 AM
    [b] [quote][b]Here&#39;s Kerry&#39;s basic problem: He&#39;s lined up some major slimballs on his side, who want to erase our borders for their racial agenda. Meanwhile, he wants America to believe he&#39;ll defend our borders [/b][/quote]

But you are right, neither candidate is going to take actions you want. [/b][/quote]
    This is a joke. Your a joke. What multibillion dollar company is able to hire illegal immigrants? Please name one. No reputable company can hire employees without a social security card and you know it. [/b][/quote]
    Nearly every major hotel chain employs illegal immigrants. When they complain about working conditions and try to form a union they call INS.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by sackdance[/i]@Sep 28 2004, 10:12 AM
    [b]

[url=http://www.americanthinker.com/articles.php?article_id=3882]http://www.americanthinker.com/articles.ph...article_id=3882[/url]

[/b][/quote]
    The minute I went to this website and they thanked Rush Limbaugh for showing support, I tuned out.