Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American Muslims, where are you?

[url=http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=564&ncid=564&e=14&u=/nm/20040925/ts_nm/iraq_hostages_britain_dc]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ages_britain_dc[/url]

British muslims have attempted to free fellow ctitizens even though they're not muslim as have French muslim groups.

When will the American muslims groups step up? My guess is when hell freezes over. I think they get just as much gratification out of this stuff as the liberal scum in this country does.

Just want to make sure I understand you......

....your position is that American Liberals and American Muslims "get....gratification out of this stuff".

In other words, you truly belive that Americans on the Left (Liberal) side of political issues, and Americans who practice the various sects of Islam (Muslims), agree with and get emotional support from, the terrorism, kidnapping, torture and murder of non-Muslim hostages in Iraq and elsewhere.

In effect, you feel that American Liberals and American Muslims support, actively or indirectly, the beliefs and actions of the insurgent groups in Iraq, and groups such as AQ.

OK, you are certainly entitled to that belief.............

Tom The Nader Fan™
    Man I was really out of my mind, last night.

[img]http://www.samuelsdesign.com/comics/big/weird_mysteries5.jpg[/img]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 25 2004, 09:22 PM
    [b] Just want to make sure I understand you......

....your position is that American Liberals and American Muslims "get....gratification out of this stuff".

In other words, you truly belive that Americans on the Left (Liberal) side of political issues, and Americans who practice the various sects of Islam (Muslims), agree with and get emotional support from, the terrorism, kidnapping, torture and murder of non-Muslim hostages in Iraq and elsewhere.

In effect, you feel that American Liberals and American Muslims support, actively or indirectly, the beliefs and actions of the insurgent groups in Iraq, and groups such as AQ.

[/b][/quote]
    WF is it your contention that liberals hope things go smoothly in Iraq? :lol:

Please #1 liberal Frankenkerry just called Allawi a puppet, nice.

Ted "Hiccup" Kennedy and the rest of the liberal scum screams about Abu Graib for months but I haven't heard one peep about any of these be-headings of Americans. Why is that?

I could go on and on but what's the point, you've sipped on the kool-aid a long time ago.

Bitter
    If you are insinuating that any american enjoys watching a fellow american have their head cut off, you are even stupider than you act.

I think what Pope is suggesting is that the American left and American Muslims {Generally speaking} are far more concerned with hating, embarrassing, and defeating George Bush than they are with fighting the war on terror and defeating Radical Islam

Their words and actions {or non action} makes this assertion indisputable to any neutral observer

In other words, I think Pope is so right it's scary

Every time a war is politicized in this country {first Nam and now the war on terror}, it is always the left that seeks to demoralize our efforts

The biggest mistake we made was not DECLARING WAR in Vietnam and subsequently trying some of these scoundrels for treason ... and giving them the death sentence, which is the proper punishment for treason during wartime

I fear we have made the same mistake ... as those who fails to recognize their mistakes are doomed to repeat them

[quote][b]makes this assertion indisputable to any neutral observer[/b][/quote]
    Sure, GJ&H, YOU are a neutral observer, LOL!!!! :lol: :lol:

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 26 2004, 05:05 PM
    [b] [quote][b]makes this assertion indisputable to any neutral observer[/b][/quote]
    Sure, GJ&H, YOU are a neutral observer, LOL!!!! :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    I am not ... but I believe any neutral observer {with half a brain} would easily recognize the American left as our second greatest impediment towards winning the war on terror ... second only to Radical Islam itself

If you say so GJ&H, if you say so....

How can anyone possibly debate with someone (like you GJ&H, or Pope) who thinks 50% of the American Population (basically anyone left of their own beliefs) is just as evil and dangerous as the enemies we are fighting?? I cannot fathom how you can legitimately believe such things.......

So what is your answer GJ&H. How do you win against 50% of the American people? What is YOUR answer to the evil of Liberalism?

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by pope+Sep 26 2004, 02:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (pope @ Sep 26 2004, 02:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alk[/i]@Sep 26 2004, 12:03 AM
    [b] If you are insinuating that any american enjoys watching a fellow american have their head cut off, you are even stupider than you act. [/b][/quote]
    And you&#39;re a naive hillbilly. Go back to spewing stupid jokes on the football forum clown, that&#39;s more your speed bozo. [/b][/quote]
    hmmm.....must have touched a nerve there. To be quite honest, the only difference between the political and football forums is the subjects. You love to dish it out but have a hell of a hard time taking it.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 26 2004, 05:19 PM
    [b] If you say so GJ&H, if you say so....

How can anyone possibly debate with someone (like you GJ&H, or Pope) who thinks 50% of the American Population (basically anyone left of their own beliefs) is just as evil and dangerous as the enemies we are fighting?? I cannot fathom how you can legitimately believe such things.......

So what is your answer GJ&H. How do you win against 50% of the American people? What is YOUR answer to the evil of Liberalism? [/b][/quote]
    I already gave you the answer

DECLARE WAR ... an actual declaration of war

The standard for treason during wartime {under an actual declaration of war} is far easier met ... and the punishment far more severe {death}

That oughta give the traitors something to think about ... especially after we shoot a few of them on a firing squad ... suddenly they&#39;ll choose their words {and deeds} more carefully

And I&#39;m not referring to those who offer honest disent ... I&#39;m referring to those who lend aid and comfort to the enemy, or are clearly conducting a campaign to undermine and demoralize our efforts ... and that alone should give us more leftist elites to use as an example towards the perils of treason than ole GJ&H can count

We have a war to win here ... [b]WORLD WAR III[/b] ... in case you haven&#39;t noticed?

This is no time to play nice with traitors ... if we cannot depend on some scoundrels love of country during this clash of civilizations, then we must depend on their desire towards self-preservation

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by pope[/i]@Sep 26 2004, 03:53 PM
    [b]
    Touch a nerve? :lol:

You&#39;re too dumb to touch a nerve bozo. [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t know about that. I can cut and past....just like you. See my nice posts at the top of the page? :lol:

[quote][b]DECLARE WAR ... an actual declaration of war

The standard for treason during wartime {under an actual declaration of war} is far easier met ... and the punishment far more severe {death}

That oughta give the traitors something to think about ... especially after we shoot a few of them on a firing squad ... suddenly they&#39;ll choose their words {and deeds} more carefully

And I&#39;m not referring to those who offer honest disent ... I&#39;m referring to those who lend aid and comfort to the enemy, or are clearly conducting a campaign to undermine and demoralize our efforts ... and that alone should give us more leftist elites to use as an example towards the perils of treason than ole GJ&H can count[/b][/quote]

OK, you are certainly free to believe what you like.

But I would like more details. So please, give me YOUR list of the top ten guilty of "Treason" in your view, the first ten to be executed under the declared war.

And second, please tell me what consitutes treason in your eyes, specifically. "Aid and Comfort" can be many things, so please be specific. Give examples of prominant Americans who deserve to die for their Liberal beliefs, and please site the actions that warrant their death at the hands of the state.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Alk+Sep 26 2004, 05:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Alk @ Sep 26 2004, 05:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pope[/i]@Sep 26 2004, 03:53 PM
    [b]
    Touch a nerve? :lol:

You&#39;re too dumb to touch a nerve bozo. [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t know about that. I can cut and past.... [/b][/quote]
    Cut and past?

Yup, you&#39;re a real bright one.

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham[/i]@Sep 26 2004, 04:01 PM
    [b] I think what Pope is suggesting is that the American left and American Muslims {Generally speaking} are far more concerned with hating, embarrassing, and defeating George Bush than they are with fighting the war on terror and defeating Radical Islam.
    [/b][/quote]
    Correct. That is their short term goal. Long term, they concern themselves with hating, embarrassing, and defeating America in general.

Is it such a leap of faith? The same people- The movers and shakers on the Left- who hate Bush, hate America. It&#39;s on their collective resume, and it&#39;s in their track record. The deadgiveaway is the perpetual disclaimer.

[i]My room is a twittering gray box with a wall
    there and there and there again, and then
    a window which proves the sky sheer rigmarole

that happens to conceal the lid of one
    enormous box of gray where god has gone
    and hidden all the bright angelic men.

A wave of grass engraves upon the stone:
    &#39;There is more than one good way to drown.&#39;
    [/i]

-Plath

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 26 2004, 06:05 PM
    [b] OK, you are certainly free to believe what you like.

But I would like more details. So please, give me YOUR list of the top ten guilty of "Treason" in your view, the first ten to be executed under the declared war.

And second, please tell me what consitutes treason in your eyes, specifically. "Aid and Comfort" can be many things, so please be specific. Give examples of prominant Americans who deserve to die for their Liberal beliefs, and please site the actions that warrant their death at the hands of the state. [/b][/quote]
    War, I&#39;m not gonna play this silly game ...

1. DECLARE WAR

2. Strenuously enfore the laws of treason ... strenuously, not half-heartedly

3. Then let the process decide WHO IS and WHO IS NOT Guilty of treason

Does this make liberals nervous?

Why would it?

Why should it?

I don&#39;t think you&#39;ll see many conservatives losing sleep over a declaration of war followed by an effort to hold traitors accountable ... so why should this make honest liberals who "LOVE THEIR COUNTRY" {as we are so often told} any more nervous than their conservative freinds?

We&#39;re not lookin to persecute those who practice honest disent but still have their countries best interest at heart ... only those who are guilty of treason, as it&#39;s defined by law

I&#39;ll let the lawyers figure out who has broken the laws of treason during wartime ... and I won&#39;t lose a wink of sleep while they are sorting things out ... I hope the left can sleep just as comfortable?

I&#39;m sure they will, cause we all know the left LOVES THEIR COUNTRY ... at least that&#39;s what they never stop telling us, as they continue to demoralize our efforts

But again, that&#39;s not for me to decide ... Declare War and let the proper authorites sort things out

I&#39;m sure you agree, cause after all ... WE ALL LOVE OUR COUNTRY THE SAME ... So I&#39;m sure we all wanna see folks who are Guilty of treason {as defined by law} tried, convicted, and shot dead ;)

[quote][b]War, I&#39;m not gonna play this silly game ...[/b][/quote]

What, you call for executions and now your too weak stomached to tell us who you think qualifies? You&#39;ll just trust the state to decide, eh?

[quote][b]I&#39;m sure you agree, cause after all ... WE ALL LOVE OUR COUNTRY THE SAME ... So I&#39;m sure we all wanna see folks who are Guilty of treason {as defined by law} tried, convicted, and shot dead [/b][/quote]

I will never trust people like you, people who would be happy to see anyone not toeing the Conservative line, shot dead for "treason".

The War in Iraq has been a disaster to-date GJ&H. There, am I now one you would be happy to see shot dead? After all, thinking the "War is a Disaster" and saying so COULD, by some, be construed as giving aid and comfort to the enemy. So, you ready to have ME executed GJ&H?

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [img]http://www.mcd.com.gt/images5/ronald2.jpg[/img]

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 26 2004, 09:41 PM
    [b]
    The War in Iraq has been a disaster to-date GJ&H. There, am I now one you would be happy to see shot dead? After all, thinking the "War is a Disaster" and saying so COULD, by some, be construed as giving aid and comfort to the enemy. So, you ready to have ME executed GJ&H?[/b][/quote]
    FishMan..What is a fact is what&#39;s Good News for America is Bad News
    for the Liberal Democrats..Especially in a election year..What Kerry
    did when he returned from Nam was to give Aid and Comfort to the
    enemy..What the Media and Dem&#39;s do every day is to point out all
    the Bad things that happen in Iraq and never ANY of the Good..Lets make
    believe the War is a Football Game and we are playing the Pats..I&#39;m
    doing all I can to help the Pats am I a good Jet?? I would like to see
    all the Politicians be Americans before Party Partisans..With 24 hr news
    today going all over the World,the constant slams on Bush and the
    Negative press on the War aids the Terrorists..Freedom of Speech is
    a Great thing..But it doesn&#39;t give you the right to scream fire in a
    crowded Movie to clear out the crowd so you can get a better seat..
    Yet that&#39;s what the Liberals do every day of the week..And if you can&#39;t
    see it..Get a check up from the neck up... <_< :rolleyes:

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 26 2004, 09:41 PM
    [b] [quote][b]War, I&#39;m not gonna play this silly game ...[/b][/quote]

What, you call for executions and now your too weak stomached to tell us who you think qualifies? You&#39;ll just trust the state to decide, eh?

[quote][b]I&#39;m sure you agree, cause after all ... WE ALL LOVE OUR COUNTRY THE SAME ... So I&#39;m sure we all wanna see folks who are Guilty of treason {as defined by law} tried, convicted, and shot dead [/b][/quote]

I will never trust people like you, people who would be happy to see anyone not toeing the Conservative line, shot dead for "treason".

The War in Iraq has been a disaster to-date GJ&H. There, am I now one you would be happy to see shot dead? After all, thinking the "War is a Disaster" and saying so COULD, by some, be construed as giving aid and comfort to the enemy. So, you ready to have ME executed GJ&H? [/b][/quote]
    That doesn&#39;t make you guilty of treason ... not as defined by law ... even during wartime ... which is all I&#39;m suggesting we do here

BTW, why do liberals automatically assume that they {they specifically and individually} are being accused of treason whenever the subject is broached? ... I wonder? ... I Just find that curious? ... I don&#39;t know any conservatives who share that same reaction to the word [b]treason[/b]? ... But I digress

Now if I were one of those elites who intentionally organizes and plans with the express purpose of undermining the war effort, therefore working towards the nations defeat {either overtly or covertly} ... AND THAT CAN BE PROVEN ... I wouldn&#39;t sleep so well if I knew this country had suddenly gotten serious about investigating and prosecuting those who are guilty of treason during wartime

If I were one of those organizers who intentionally distorts the truth with the express purpose of demoralizing the nation in a time of war, therefore working towards the nations defeat {either overtly or covertly} ... AND THAT CAN BE PROVEN ... I wouldn&#39;t sleep so well

But I don&#39;t think any common citizen who is easily duped or expresses a genuine concern about how the war is going or the strategies we are employing would be guilty of treason ... certainly not as defined by law ... which again, is all I&#39;m suggesting here

Our founding fathers intenionally made the threshold for treason very high ... cause they understood that the differences between honest disent and trecherous behavior can easily be blurred ... but there is a legal definition of treason, the standard is somewhat more relaxed during peace time ... but during wartime it is not quite as relaxed ... all of this was intentional, cause the founders knew there is a difference between peace time and wartime ... a difference liberals have never quite understood or respected

Now that doesn&#39;t make all liberals guilty of treason ... I&#39;ll concede that most aren&#39;t, though I&#39;ll also suggest that all who are will magically turnout to be of the left ... by sheer coincidence of course, cause we all know liberals love their country as much as the next guy

But all liberals are not guilty of treason ... most aren&#39;t ... but the ones who are guilty of treason {[b]AS DEFINED BY LAW[/b]}, should indeed by tried, convicted, and shot dead during a time of war, especially one as threatening as the war Radical Islam has long since declared on mankind

Don&#39;t you agree?