Thread: OT: Vigilante Justice

All Pro
    this morning around ten o clock, i had just woken up and I was having my early morning stog on my stoop on Eastchester Rd. in New Rochelle. all of a sudden i see coming from the right down the block some kid running down the sidewalk at full speed on my side of the street, and then i see like 30 yards behind him a cop chasing him. the first thing i thought was : i gotta clothesline this guy, he'll never see it coming. then i realized the kid was kind of young, like 14-16 maybe, around 6'0'', but i think he was young. so anyways, as he gets close to my stoop, I jump off and take like 3 running leaps towards the kid and laid him out shoulder to shoulder. mind you, i'm only like 5'7'' and 135 pounds. but the kid went flying, right into eastchester rd and a bunch of s**t he was carrying went flying too. i'll admit i was real dazed for a second, my glasses went flying off and the cigarette went flying too and i had fallen in a puddle (it was raining at this point). the kid got up and stumbled like 10 yards before the cop finally caught up with him and tackled him. 5 seconds later 2 blue and white cruisers fly out of nowhere, they cuff the kid and throw him in the back of one of them. the beat cop all out of breath comes over to thank me and told me i laid a real nice lick on that kid. i said it was too early to have to run after some punk kid. turns out he was a juvenile runaway; i thought maybe he robbed something or stabbed someone. i felt kind of bad for blowin the kid up, considering he was running from the cops and probably would have made a clean getaway if i hadn't leaped off the stoop and ray mickens'd his ass. but i got to keep the stuff that he fumbled; a half eaten jar of peanut butter and a juice box. that's always a plus.

what a crazy way to start the day..

Dude, you better hope that kid doesnt come looking his revenge when he is realeased in 10 years or so.

Like they say, "Snitches get stitches!"

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Sea Captain McCallister[/i]@Sep 28 2004, 12:18 PM
    [b] but i got to keep the stuff that he fumbled; a half eaten jar of peanut butter and a juice box. that's always a plus.

what a crazy way to start the day.. [/b][/quote]
    Capt...you sure the kid wasn't 7 yrs old and skipped out on the bus to school, and you just took his lunch??? Seriously, who drinks juice boxes at 16?? :P anyway sounds like you laid a good lick on him.

All Pro
    well it was a kool-aid pouch thingy, kinda like a capri sun only kool aid. im sayin, the kid was a runaway so i'm sure he couldn't bring a case of bottled water with him anyways.

Hall Of Fame
    Nice Catch Bro!!!

Take it from experience, we GREATLY appreciate and welcome the public's assistance in that type of incident. Unless you're born a gazelle, getting in a foot chase with 10lbs of gear around your waist and a backup gun on your ankle while calling it out on your radio isn't the funnest event of the year.

I got into one aboput 4 months ago, guy had a bunch of dope packaged for delivery and took off from me when I pulled up. I chased him for 2 blocks and had kept even with him but couldn't gain on him. (6'2 250 vs 5'9' 150) Out of nowhere a citizen makes a textbook tackle on him like a NFL linebacker. I had just eaten lunch when I had been sent on the call and I was lucky not to puke on the $hithead. I couldn't thank that guy enough.

I hope the cops were smart enough to thank you and put you in for a citizen award. Not too many citizens would have jumped in and help.

and I wouldn't worry about the kid, I guarentee he's more than just a runaway and he's probably a bona fide POS.

Nice job

Dumb doughtnut eaters need all the help they can get roughing up children. :ph34r:

[quote][i]Originally posted by ShadeTree#55[/i]@Sep 28 2004, 12:53 PM
    [b] Dumb doughtnut eaters need all the help they can get roughing up children. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
    hush you

some of us have stock in crispy cream and we love our biggest customers ;)

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ShadeTree#55[/i]@Sep 28 2004, 01:53 PM
    [b] Dumb doughtnut eaters need all the help they can get roughing up children. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
    Idiotic statement. Just plain idiotic. Don't see anything remotely funny about it. ;)

All Pro
    why was this moved, I did state it was OT? my story has been banished to the "everything else" limbo

man, that was a really funny story, but be careful dude, he could have been carying a gun or something