Thread: bush sucks!

no explanation or comeback needed. he just sucks. it's plain to see. i'm done.

what, nobody pissed yet? nobody calling me unpatriotic or clueless? i know someone will chime in with their holier than thou opinion.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Your post speaks for itself.

P.S. Are you Beavis or Butthead?

Hall Of Fame
    Oh great, more bmen on the board :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Easy, hero.

You unpatriotic..
    How dare you not support a man who invades a country to secure oil contracts..How dare you question the motives of the Vice President who clearly has one foot still in the door at Halliburton..How dare you question the fact that Bush can't even win the hearts and minds of people in his hometown...
    How dare you question Bush's war that has cReated MUCH more terrorism in the world....How dare you question us toppling the greatest Satan that the world has ever know. in Saddam..
    How dare you question the fact that the financers and planners of 9-11 are still running around...

You should move to France <_< <_<
    Mission Accomplished

All League
    None of that terrorism has taken place [i]here[/i], though - has it?

Our previous policies towards tererorism seemed to just encourage and embolden al-Qaeda to undertake larger and deadlier attacks against US interests. Smacking these fools in the mouth is the only thing that they understand - or perhaps we should have sat down and negotiated with OBL and Saddam? What did more than a decade of UN sanctions do to bring Saddam into the fold? What should we do if the French/Germans/Russians don&#39;t want to have the fortitude to back up their threats? The UN Security Council is proving time and time again to be an ineffectual group - just take a look at its inability to have any sort of meaningful solution to the situation in the Sudan. If we&#39;re right, we have to do what&#39;s right for us and for the rest of the world - whoever wants to show up can, whoever doesn&#39;t is wrong and shouldn&#39;t be of any concern to us.

going into afghanistan and taking on the taliban and al qeada was and is 100% Justified.. WE need to go and find al qeada all over the world...

However. IRAQ IS NOT al qeada...Even Bin Laden will tell you that&#33; Saddam and his Godless Baath party are complete opposited from Islamic radicalism..
    Saddam&#39;s baath party was more &#39;democratic&#39; than the Sauds or the Pakistanis&#33;

Iraq was not MY enemy..Iraq was NOT your enemy...DO NOT be fooled by the lies...YES saddam was a terrible man..
    Was he a madman? NO..The guy held on to power for 30 years&#33;
    The USA has a funny way of labeling all leaders who are not allies as &#39;crazy&#39;&#33; It&#39;s simply not true..
    NOw saddam was a terrible tyrant..there have been lots of them in the world..THAT&#39;s not a reason to invade a country...wer aren&#39;t there to help the Shiites who were brutalized by him...WE are NOw fughting those same shiites&#33;

Saddam used chemical weapons 20 years agao..the US never said a thing&#33;
    Saddam fought two wars over an oil field&#33;

THE ONLY REASON SADDAM IS EVEN A HOUSEHOLD NAME IS BEACUSE WE MUST PROTECT OUR SAUDI OIL....

if we had no use for saiudi oil this war would never ever have taken place..This is a diversion from the war on terror...Because the baath party was NOT terrorizing us.../AL qeada is and was..

Sure, the world seems better w/o saddam...I think the world will be better w/o Cheney and Bush as well..
    The IRAQ war was not a war of necessity..afghan campaign was...
    do not belive the lies and the hype...
    you been had..

All League
    So it&#39;s your contention that here was no al Qaeda in Iraq before we invaded? Because there certainly is now - and if you&#39;re trying to convince me that Saddam had no ties to terrorism, I&#39;m afraid that you&#39;re the one who&#39;s been had.

And your continued insistence in advancing some sort of moral relativism between Saddam and the US is asinine - give us all a break, will you? The world only "seems" better without Saddam. Yet it "will" be better without Bush/Cheney. Once again your use of words exposes where your heart truly lies.

al qeada is in 60 countries in the world&#33; should we go and invade them?
    And the CIA and FBI as well as Powell will tell you that there was NO operational realtionship between qeada and Saddam..

we invaded because we were told that Iraq posed an imminent threat due to their WMD&#39;s (which don&#39;t exist&#33;)...

now, they tell us that "well,the world is still better w/o Saddam&#33;)...

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 29 2004, 09:18 AM
    [b]going into afghanistan and taking on the taliban and al qeada was and is 100% Justified.. WE need to go and find al qeada all over the world...

[/b][/quote]
    [i]al qeada is in 60 countries in the world&#33; should we go and invade them?[/i]

Seems like you&#39;d be all for it&#33;&#33; B)

Bush does suck, but he is still better than Kerry. Too bad, the Dems had a shot with this one, and picked the worse possible person to run against him.

Bush sucks, but Kerry sucks even more.

[quote][i]Originally posted by ShadeTree#55[/i]@Sep 29 2004, 09:40 AM
    [b] Bush does suck, but he is still better than Kerry. Too bad, the Dems had a shot with this one, and picked the worse possible person to run against him.

Bush sucks, but Kerry sucks even more. [/b][/quote]
    agree 100% with you. just stirring the pot up. was getting a little one sided in here.

I disagree. Politicians suck. It isn&#39;t limited to just one....

Chad Pennington for President&#33; :P

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 29 2004, 09:10 AM
    [b]I disagree. Politicians suck. It isn&#39;t limited to just one....

Chad Pennington for President&#33; :P[/b][/quote]
    I need to quote Barney Gumble when he said, "We want Chilly Willy&#33;"

Ask and thou shalt receive...

[img]http://www.summerpenguin.com/img/chillfish.jpg[/img]