Thread: Looking for Pedro picture...

can somebody help me out here. I'm trying to find the picture from the back page of the paper, not sure if it was the News or Post that has Pedro with the headline, "Who's your Daddy?" I'm also looking for the sound bite as well.

Trying to send it to my buddy in California who is a huge sox fan.

If anyone has either of them or knows where I can get it, I would appreciate it.

Thanks alot!

Originally posted by tooooon88@Sep 29 2004, 05:44 AM
    can somebody help me out here. I'm trying to find the picture from the back page of the paper, not sure if it was the News or Post that has Pedro with the headline, "Who's your Daddy?"

If anyone has either of them or knows where I can get it, I would appreciate it.

Thanks alot!
    If it wasin one of those papers, try:

nypost.com

or

nydailynews.com

Those are the websites for the 2 papers you mentioned.

yeah I tried that. couldn't find it anywhere.

I'm sure someone will be coming out with a "who's your daddy" t-shirt during the playoffs if they face each other, may have to wait until then, but I'm gonna keep looking.

Thanks for the help.

Maxman
    Thanks ChadZone...I now have new wallpaper.

Hall Of Fame
    I actually saw a man dressed as Darth Vadar (Sunday's game, I think) holding a sign that said "Pedro, I'm your Daddy." Funny stuff, I must admit.

Hall Of Fame
    yea i was there that game in yankee stadium . the guy sat 2 rows in front of me , i was cracking up the whole time . Maxman- im ordering that shirt as we speak.