Thread: THE LEAGUE HAS BEEN FORMED

Go to Easports.com and go to web leagues
    and search for jetsinsider.com

Jetsinsider.com is the name of our league. Pick your team and as soon as all 18 are in, everyone will be able to play!

LL

How many people are we waiting on to pick their teams??

Guys I should have my whole router/ps2 problem solved over the weekend. If any of you know wat i definetly do post it or pm me. I have a netgear router. Also once i set that up ill get the premium pass. Finally for the league does everyone have a different team so like only one guy could be the jets or can multiple people be the same team?

Jets Insider VIP
    How long does it take people to pick thier team so we can get this thing started? I am not encouraged that people will be showing up for thier games when they can't even take the 3 minutes to log on and pick a team!

Originally posted by Trades@Oct 1 2004, 11:22 AM
    How long does it take people to pick thier team so we can get this thing started? I am not encouraged that people will be showing up for thier games when they can't even take the 3 minutes to log on and pick a team!
    I have to reform the league (Disbanding it and reforming it)

I had asked everyone who was interested to signup for the Premium pass BEFORE they join the league and then for them to provide me a ea screename that they registered using the premium pass....

about 6 people didnt do that so now i have to disband league and reform it when they have signed up.

Everyone who signed up will keep the teams they chose except Trades, you are getting the Broncos and the Eagles will be banned.

Any questions?

LL

LL, do we have quit and rejoin or are you doing that automatically?

Veteran
    LL, once again im sorry for my screw up. I thought that it'd be easy to sign up for the premium pass under the name that i used last year (which carried over to madden '04). Anyway, my new name for madden is NYJ102, which is what i signed up w/ the pass for, and have that name stored for madden. So, im pretty sure i should be good to go.....Again, i appreciate you taking the time to organize the league, and my bad for screwing it up the 1st try...HOLLA

Originally posted by jetsfreak10@Oct 3 2004, 03:25 AM
    LL, once again im sorry for my screw up. I thought that it'd be easy to sign up for the premium pass under the name that i used last year (which carried over to madden '04). Anyway, my new name for madden is NYJ102, which is what i signed up w/ the pass for, and have that name stored for madden. So, im pretty sure i should be good to go.....Again, i appreciate you taking the time to organize the league, and my bad for screwing it up the 1st try...HOLLA
    JF10,

DOnt worry...it wasnt just you. As I said before, it was 6 members in total.

I havent disbanded the league yet. I have a ton of work here today, but I think sometimes today I will send out PM's to all the six who dont have Premium passes to sign up or let me know if they dont wanna participate anymore.

LL

JETS 3-0!