Thread: the Yankees playoff rotation's odd-man out is....

Banned
    KEVIN BROWN???

apparently Torre thinks Brown can make the easiest transition to a set-up man <_<

Mike Mussina will be the game 1 starter :blink:

he ignored all of my advice in my other post. lets just hope he remembers to send Loaiza to the concentration camp. bring new meaning to the term "hit the showers" :ph34r:

All Pro
    Say what you want about the Yankee pitching staff, if this is true, it&#39;s nice to have someone in the pen who has been there and done that.

Now you just have to hope that his &#39;intensity&#39; doesn&#39;t kill him.

Hall Of Fame
    Struze has been amazing lately. Hopefully he is a key pitcher in our bullpen during the playoffs.

vazquez is a POS

this sounds stupid, but I would pitch JON LIEBER game 1.

All Pro
    Originally posted by blackout806@Sep 29 2004, 08:09 PM

he ignored all of my advice in my other post. lets just hope he remembers to send Loaiza to the concentration camp. bring new meaning to the term "hit the showers" :ph34r:
    I didn&#39;t know Torre was basing his strategy on what people in JI suggested.

Anyways, your Yanks should put up a good fight. You definitely should be concerned about htat pitching staff. Your offense can be all star lineup but if you don&#39;t have pitching it doesn&#39;t make a difference if you have Zeus batting clean up.

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by ErIcBaRtOn50@Sep 30 2004, 07:55 PM
    vazquez is a POS

this sounds stupid, but I would pitch JON LIEBER game 1.
    For once you are right. It does sound stupid.

Banned
    Originally posted by Mavrik+Oct 1 2004, 09:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mavrik @ Oct 1 2004, 09:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-blackout806@Sep 29 2004, 08:09 PM

I didn&#39;t know Torre was basing his strategy on what people in JI suggested.

Anyways, your Yanks should put up a good fight. You definitely should be concerned about htat pitching staff. Your offense can be all star lineup but if you don&#39;t have pitching it doesn&#39;t make a difference if you have Zeus batting clean up. [/b][/quote]
    go hit the showers Mavrik :lol: