Thread: Questions that Dubya wont be answering tonight

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    At a time of increased federal deficits, why do you continue to refer to the checks some Americans received from the IRS as "tax cuts" instead of "money stolen from future generations"?

At a well-publicized event on the morning of September 11, 2001, you risked the lives of many innocent civilians (including school children) by not leaving their presence immediately after Andy Card informed you we were under attack. In fact, you sat idle for seven minutes while those children read to you. Why did you stay there, endangering them?

At a time of limited federal resources (taking note of our failure to adequately protect our ports from terrorist threats, and inability to support first responders), why were resources diverted from pursuing known terrorists in Afghanistan, to pursue a war against an uninvolved country?

Bob Woodward reports that, prior to the invasion, you were dissatisfied with the CIA case that Iraq had WMD. Why did you proceed to make that case to the American public?

When VP Dick Cheney was on NBC News' "Meet the Press" on March 16, 2003, and said that Iraq "has reconstituted nuclear weapons" a statement later characterized not as an error but merely a misstatement why didn't you insist, in March 2003, that the record be corrected?

When poll after poll showed that the American people believed that Saddam Hussein was behind September 11, why did you wait until after the war to say that there was no evidence of a connection? Why didn't you correct the record earlier?

In the interest of national security, why didn't you take immediate action to find out who in the White House gave reporter Bob Novak the name of a covert CIA operative for use in a column?

Given your interest in national security, why did you resist forming the department of Homeland Security?

Your staff has said that your asking Richard Clarke to investigate Iraq's role in 9/11 was part of a broad effort to understand who was responsible. Is this true, and if so, what staff members did you ask to look into the involvement of other countries (and what other countries)?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    george.."where is afghanistan"?
    "who is the President of Pakistan"?
    "do you get laid"

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    4th, this is hilariously pathetic. Honestly, is this the kind of thing you'd actually use to try to persuade someone from voting for Bush?

The first and second questions are absolutely laughable, actually.

Liberal arguments are never rational, lucid, logical or based on facts. They are overwhelmingly childish, straw-man stunts like this tripe. Maybe this is why liberals are about to lose control (again) of the Senate, Congress, Presidency, Supreme Court and the majority of governorships in this country.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Sep 30 2004, 04:06 PM
    [b] 4th, this is hilariously pathetic. Honestly, is this the kind of thing you'd actually use to try to persuade someone from voting for Bush?

The first and second questions are absolutely laughable, actually.

Liberal arguments are never rational, lucid, logical or based on facts. They are overwhelmingly childish, straw-man stunts like this tripe. Maybe this is why liberals are about to lose control (again) of the Senate, Congress, Presidency, Supreme Court and the majority of governorships in this country. [/b][/quote]
    I knew youd love it and I was waiting for your response...

Its good to have you back 5ever... :D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Sep 30 2004, 04:06 PM
    [b] 4th, this is hilariously pathetic. Honestly, is this the kind of thing you'd actually use to try to persuade someone from voting for Bush?

[/b][/quote]
    and No, these are just questions I would like answers to.

:ph34r:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the kind thoughts, each day is a little betetr than the previous one. My wife was actually chatty today for the first time, which is a good sign.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    DemoCraps Must be Destroyed. Try to stop MY Senators Stadium, eh? Try to take away MY Senators Name, eh? Beware my WRATH!!!!

Oh, and yea, the debates are an illegitimate joke, completely managed by the two parties, and saying precious little......but that's just the way it is.....

SUFFER DEMORATS DIE!!!! SUFFER NIMBY'S DIE!!!!

:lol: