Thread: bush..your done pal

Bush clearly is suited to sell barbeque sauce down in Texas on TV..
    Kerry absolutly destroyed Bush..It was an embarrassment to watch the President of The US fumble up there like a lost uninformed child..
    Kerry is CLEARLY More intelligent, more knowledgable on the issues, and more Presidential..
    Kerry says IRAQ had NO wmds, no 9-11 connection, no ties to al qeada...BUSH SAYS NOTHING..

Kerry says the us military first and foremost secures the oil ministry! Bush says NOTHING!!!..

The guy actually ran out of material! He couldn't even fill 90 seconds...

GET past your hatred of democrats you girly men and Vote for the man who actually has a brain!

All League
    [quote][b]Bush clearly is suited to sell barbeque sauce down in Texas on TV..[/b][/quote]

:D :D :D

Shhhh! Bman, dont jinx it. We have a race!

John " Flipper " Kerry has about as much of a chance to become President as Ricky Williams does at passing a drug test.

People are going to be voting for a Commander In Chief not a Debater in Chief.

I believe Kerry will destroy our Country with his Liberal agenda.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetsfaninCO[/i]@Oct 4 2004, 09:59 AM
    [b] John " Flipper " Kerry has about as much of a chance to become President as Ricky Williams does at passing a drug test.

People are going to be voting for a Commander In Chief not a Debater in Chief.

I believe Kerry will destroy our Country with his Liberal agenda. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, we know what you think

yeah..his agenda will destroy our country :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Kerry's Soft Diplomacy will destroy this nation. It would be like returning to the Days of Jimmy Carter. On the other hand I would like to see Bush get more aggressive in the Mid East and take Iran and a few other countries.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetman67[/i]@Oct 4 2004, 10:49 AM
    [b] Kerry's Soft Diplomacy will destroy this nation. It would be like returning to the Days of Jimmy Carter. On the other hand I would like to see Bush get more aggressive in the Mid East and take Iran and a few other countries. [/b][/quote]
    GLOBAL DOMINATION!!! RRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOARRRRR

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Oct 4 2004, 08:39 AM
    [b] Bush clearly is suited to sell barbeque sauce down in Texas on TV..
    [/b][/quote]
    you've clearly moved from smoking weed to hitting the crack pipe.

time to say bye bye CBTNY...
    you been had once...it's in your best interest to get with the program and start supporting John Kerry..the obvious choice for a bette America..we will forgive you for being dumb enough to follow that imbecile bush.

Going into the debate some talking heads said that Bush could have ended the race for Kerry that night. Actuually quite a few people predicted Bush to solidify his lead over Kerry.

See what low expectations can do for you? See what high expectations not met can do to you?

Bush looked like a f'ing idiot! BIG TIME.

He looked like such an idiot so much that people actually ignored the both-sides-of-the-issue answers Kerry gave to his questions. Kerry flip-flops in the same sentence but no one notices anymore.

[url]www.votenader.org[/url]