Thread: OT: Anyone have any new games?

Bitter
    I'm already starting to lose interest in Madden 05' and video football in general and just put SOCOM II on ebay. Therefore I'm looking for a new game to play. One that caught my eye was X Men Legends. Have any of you played this game or know of any other new ones that are worth taking a look at?

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by Alk@Oct 4 2004, 09:07 PM
    I'm already starting to lose interest in Madden 05' and video football in general and just put SOCOM II on ebay. Therefore I'm looking for a new game to play. One that caught my eye was X Men Legends. Have any of you played this game or know of any other new ones that are worth taking a look at?
    sell me your madden, my bro in law has legends watched him play...it looked so wack i didnt even want to try it

i hear star wars battlefront is the sheet

In about 3 weeks Grand Theft Auto San Andreas comes out. Wait for that. It is going to be incredible

Originally posted by Penning10@Oct 4 2004, 10:41 PM
    In about 3 weeks Grand Theft Auto San Andreas comes out. Wait for that. It is going to be incredible
    Amen to that... I gotta preorder GTA, or else I'll never get it.

All League
    Originally posted by Mean Bro Green@Oct 4 2004, 10:09 PM
    i hear star wars battlefront is the sheet
    Alk,

Rent SW:BF before you buy it, some SOCOMers have been disappointed with it.

See my review in the Madden forum...

Bitter
    Originally posted by Penning10@Oct 4 2004, 09:41 PM
    I'm taking a pass on that one. I have owned the last two GTAs. They are incredible once you start but after about a week I start getting really tired of playing it. Not for me I guess. I have absolutely nothing going on this weekend so I might have to make a trip to Blockbuster.