Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dick Cheney

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti+Oct 6 2004, 12:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (bitonti @ Oct 6 2004, 12:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Piper[/i]@Oct 6 2004, 07:22 AM
    [b] You lack of ability to understand a simple concept like deferral (earned in one period and paid in another) is a little embarrassing. [/b][/quote]
    i understand deferral, but that doesn&#39;t mean when the check comes it&#39;s not real, and you don&#39;t cash it.

cmon Piper what&#39;s a little embarassing is Dick Cheney&#39;s personal hygene :D [/b][/quote]
    So how is the Halliburton thing relevant than?

As for hygiene. Cheney looks clean enough, but when you are on stage with a mimbo who clearly spends more time on personal grooming than he does actually attending Senate sessions it&#39;s not easy to look pretty. :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

...and if it was gore in the same situation when he was vp, you guys would be crying just as loud, but from opposite sides.

bottom line, as an anti-dem anti-repub:
    it&#39;s not just impropriety you have to avoid in this situation, it&#39;s the [i]appearance[/i] of impropriety.