Thread: Schilling posts: "why not us?"

Supposedly, this message board thread was started by Curt Schilling (Gehrig38) and most of the posters on the board believe so too.

interesting manuever, if its true. seems he has always been vocal about his teams on local sports radio. got a lot of people pumped up with is post.

Schilling speaks Out

He's like Peter Pan over there, the way those posters "lap up" his words and follow him.

I wonder how they would feel if he loses game 1??

That definitely is Curt Schilling, there is NO doubt about it.

He's been on the board since last November and it's 100% confirmed.

Banned
    why would he call himself Gerhig?

thats like Adolf changing his last name to Weinstein

Hall Of Fame
    Honest question : How do you feel your number 1 pitcher is a big time yankees fan? Does that bother you guys at all? I mean your hatred for the Yankees is so high , does that raise some eyebrows there?

All Pro
    I hope Schilling gets LIT UP today!!!!!!! :lol:

what a loser.

Originally posted by thechadzone10@Oct 5 2004, 02:26 PM
    Honest question : How do you feel your number 1 pitcher is a big time yankees fan? Does that bother you guys at all? I mean your hatred for the Yankees is so high , does that raise some eyebrows there?
    Uh no, he isn't.

He has a lot of respect for Lou Gehrig, and has dedicated his charitable works to ALS. His son's first name is Gehrig.

hence Gehrig38.

Banned
    Originally posted by RichardSeymour+Oct 5 2004, 05:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RichardSeymour @ Oct 5 2004, 05:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-thechadzone10@Oct 5 2004, 02:26 PM
    Uh no, he isn&#39;t.

He has a lot of respect for Lou Gehrig, and has dedicated his charitable works to ALS. His son&#39;s first name is Gehrig.

hence Gehrig38. [/b][/quote]
    wouldn&#39;t it have made more sense to name his son Lou??

All Pro
    Gehrig is a pretty cool name. IMO.

Would you have rather had him name the kid Steinbrenner Schilling?