Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The first time I ever met you was when you walked

[img]http://blog.johnkerry.com/blog/archives/Cheney-Edwards.jpg[/img]

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Is the prayer breakfast a Senate session?

You know what the point is. You're supporting two guys who mailed in their service in the Senate.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

What's funny is even though their (the two john's) statement that the administration has spent "$200-billion" on Iraq has been proven non-factual in every corner of the liberal media the idiots from the jackass party continue to run with it!

[quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Oct 6 2004, 05:34 AM
    [b] [img]http://blog.johnkerry.com/blog/archives/Cheney-Edwards.jpg[/img] [/b][/quote]
    Just another example of how Bush and Cheney are pathogical liars.

Thank God their time is running out. We'll only have to deal with them for another month or so then they'll enter "Lame duck status".

All League
    Cheney was too busy slouching and mumbling to himself to notice Edwards. Cheney kept covering his mic last night and resting his hands on his chin. I thought he was going to roll out of his chair and fall asleep on the floor.

Lewis Black, the comedian, had a great comment last night. He said something to the effect of lets hope that debate confirmed one thing, lets hope Bush and Kerry stay in good health.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by valleyjet+Oct 6 2004, 09:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (valleyjet @ Oct 6 2004, 09:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gobbles[/i]@Oct 6 2004, 05:34 AM
    [b] [img]http://blog.johnkerry.com/blog/archives/Cheney-Edwards.jpg[/img] [/b][/quote]

Thank God their time is running out. We&#39;ll only have to deal with them for another month or so then they&#39;ll enter "Lame duck status". [/b][/quote]
    Hey Tailgator..er ValleyJet...when Kerri and Edwards remain Senators on 11/3 will they remain as two of the worst attendees in the Senate??

[quote][i]Originally posted by valleyjet+Oct 6 2004, 10:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (valleyjet @ Oct 6 2004, 10:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gobbles[/i]@Oct 6 2004, 05:34 AM

Thank God their time is running out. We&#39;ll only have to deal with them for another month or so then they&#39;ll enter "Lame duck status". [/b][/quote]
    how about the fact that edwards, when he did show up, ever made the kind of impression on chaney where he would remember meeting him?? :ph34r:

[quote][i]Originally posted by OneEyedWonder[/i]@Oct 6 2004, 09:43 AM
    [b] how about the fact that edwards, when he did show up, ever made the kind of impression on chaney where he would remember meeting him? [/b][/quote]
    The only people who impress Pork Chop Cheney are the ones who give him stock options, defferred payments or envelopes stuffed with cash. He&#39;s a lying criminal and the focus of evil in the modern world.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by valleyjet+Oct 6 2004, 09:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (valleyjet @ Oct 6 2004, 09:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-OneEyedWonder[/i]@Oct 6 2004, 09:43 AM
    [b] how about the fact that edwards, when he did show up, ever made the kind of impression on chaney where he would remember meeting him? [/b][/quote]
    The only people who impress Pork Chop Cheney are the ones who give him stock options, defferred payments or envelopes stuffed with cash. He&#39;s a lying criminal and the focus of evil in the modern world. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, you&#39;re someone whose opinion I take seriously. :blink: (Insert Twilight Zone theme here)

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by valleyjet+Oct 6 2004, 09:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (valleyjet @ Oct 6 2004, 09:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-OneEyedWonder[/i]@Oct 6 2004, 09:43 AM
    The only people who impress Pork Chop Cheney are the ones who give him stock options, defferred payments or envelopes stuffed with cash. He&#39;s a lying criminal and the focus of evil in the modern world. [/b][/quote]
    You must have him mistaken with Terry "McClueless" McCauliffe.

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever+Oct 6 2004, 09:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets5ever @ Oct 6 2004, 09:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by valleyjet@Oct 6 2004, 09:47 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-OneEyedWonder[/i]@Oct 6 2004, 09:43 AM
    Yeah, you&#39;re someone whose opinion I take seriously. [/b][/quote]
    Awwwww shucks... I&#39;m just ranting like the Neo-cons do here. It&#39;s such a good release.

You should know about rants jets5ever you make enough of them.

Hall Of Fame
    My rants are actually substantive, not empty and immature.

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Oct 6 2004, 10:01 AM
    [b] My rants are actually substantive, not empty and immature. [/b][/quote]
    Priceless&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Oct 6 2004, 10:01 AM
    dude...don&#39;t even bother....this dope (Tailgator/Valleyjet) has been caught in so many lies its&#39; getting hysterical. I get the idea he&#39;s a distant cousin or inbred relative (that happens a lot up there in the Newburgh-Kingston area) to bman-pilgrim-numbmnuts.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by valleyjet+Oct 6 2004, 10:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (valleyjet @ Oct 6 2004, 10:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jets5ever[/i]@Oct 6 2004, 10:01 AM
    Priceless&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Put your money where your mouth is. Start a poll and ask the regulars here if they consider me to be a more substantive, intelligent poster than you.

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever+Oct 6 2004, 10:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets5ever @ Oct 6 2004, 10:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by valleyjet@Oct 6 2004, 10:02 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-jets5ever[/i]@Oct 6 2004, 10:01 AM
    Priceless&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Put your money where your mouth is. Start a poll and ask the regulars here if they consider me to be a more substantive, intelligent poster than you. [/b][/quote]
    Heck, I&#39;d even agree with that&#33; ;)

As far as I&#39;m concerned this is just a dopey messageboard. Clearly some people here view it as their life&#39;s work. I feel sorry for them.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever+Oct 6 2004, 10:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets5ever @ Oct 6 2004, 10:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by valleyjet@Oct 6 2004, 10:02 AM
    Put your money where your mouth is. Start a poll and ask the regulars here if they consider me to be a more substantive, intelligent poster than you. [/b][/quote]
    Actually the better poll would be how long before Tailgator-ValleyJet is banned from JI yet again and forced to disguise himself a third time to try and get his worthless points across....

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by valleyjet+Oct 6 2004, 10:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (valleyjet @ Oct 6 2004, 10:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by jets5ever@Oct 6 2004, 10:06 AM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by valleyjet@Oct 6 2004, 10:02 AM
    Heck, I&#39;d even agree with that&#33; ;)

As far as I&#39;m concerned this is just a dopey messageboard. Clearly some people here view it as their life&#39;s work. I feel sorry for them. [/b][/quote]
    Hey, you&#39;re the one who is perpetuating some lame ruse in order to spend time on this dopey message board because you were banned from it and obviously couldn&#39;t do without it. That&#39;s pretty lame in my book, Tail.

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Oct 6 2004, 10:14 AM
    [b] Hey, you&#39;re the one who is perpetuating some lame ruse in order to spend time on this dopey message board because you were banned from it and obviously couldn&#39;t do without it. That&#39;s pretty lame in my book, Tail. [/b][/quote]
    Whatever, check my post count since I&#39;ve signed up and compare it with yours.

Seems to me like you&#39;re the addicted one here.

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever+Oct 6 2004, 10:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets5ever &#064; Oct 6 2004, 10:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by valleyjet@Oct 6 2004, 10:02 AM
    I think Jets5ever is a "more substantive, intelligent poster than" almost anyone here, to be honest. And he is often on the other side of debate than me, so it&#39;s not party loytalty when I say it.