Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: My Election Prediction

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why?

Because Democrats don't care if Kerry has absolutely no conviction with regard to anything at all. They just don't care! Republicans gotta wake up to this fact.

Democrats are willing to overlook Kerry's voting record and public contradictory statements with regard to Iraq, taxes, No Child Left Behind, etc.

Ever since last Thursday's debtate between Bush and Kerry I've had this feeling. As bad as Bush was, Kerry gave both-sides-of-the-issue answers to pretty much each and every question. Kerry's two-dimensional answers are apparent to Republicans AND Democrats but since they sounded good and Bush LOOKED bad that's all Democrats needed to claim victory!

The war in Iraq is going bad and today we learned that the intelligence on the WMDs was wrong. Both Kerry AND Bush look bad because they're in this together as far as I'm concerned. (I'm voting anti-Iraq War Nader) As a matter of fact I think Kerry was beating the 'use of force in Iraq' drum before Bush even got into the White House. Now Democrats are effectively blaming George Bush for the whole thing. They don't want the blood of US soldiers and Iraqis on their hands so they go into denial and claim it's all the Republicans fault. Their denial is part of what will motivate them to go to the Polls election day and vote for John Kerry. They need to be fully exonerated. They were partly exonerated last Thursday in the debate and they're not going back - they're going forward!

Thing is, it's gonna work!

Republicans are not looking at this election through the eyes of a Democrat. If Republicans did they would see what I see.

That's why I say Kerry beats Bush and I'm totally serious!!

[url]www.votenader.org[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Bush blows this debate on Friday I think it will be extremely difficult for him to then come back and win. He better be sharp.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    what a difference 1 week makes!
    Holy cow

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Oct 7 2004, 08:47 AM
    [b] what a difference 1 week makes!
    Holy cow [/b][/quote]
    I'm sure Karl Rove can dream up something like Kerry has an illegitimate black child (see McCain) and his wife always pays the extra 39 cents to Super Size at McDonalds

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Oct 7 2004, 08:47 AM
    [b] what a difference 1 week makes!
    Holy cow [/b][/quote]
    Yes, Kerry wins and I'm totally serious.

It's people like you bman that convinced me.

Bush is a murderer whose unilateral decisions got the US in a war in Iraq.

John Kerry had absolutely nothing to do with it. As a matter of fact Kerry is a victim or Bush's war-mongering. Wouldn't you agree, bman, et al Kerry supporters?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF is voting for Nader going to do other than assure Bush of 4 more years? This year is not the year to stand up and vote convictions, its the year to get W out of office. He is incompotent and there is no way in hell Kerry could be half as bad.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Oct 7 2004, 06:13 PM
    [b] WTF is voting for Nader going to do other than assure Bush of 4 more years? This year is not the year to stand up and vote convictions, its the year to get W out of office. He is incompotent and there is no way in hell Kerry could be half as bad. [/b][/quote]
    That statement just underscores to me and other Nader supporters that you're just as bad as Bush.

How do you know if Kerry is going to be any better? He gives two opposing answers to each question he is given.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by AlbanyJet+Oct 7 2004, 08:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (AlbanyJet @ Oct 7 2004, 08:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Section109Row15[/i]@Oct 7 2004, 06:13 PM
    [b] WTF is voting for Nader going to do other than assure Bush of 4 more years? This year is not the year to stand up and vote convictions, its the year to get W out of office. He is incompotent and there is no way in hell Kerry could be half as bad. [/b][/quote]
    That statement just underscores to me and other Nader supporters that you&#39;re just as bad as Bush.

How do you know if Kerry is going to be any better? He gives two opposing answers to each question he is given.

[url]www.votenader.org[/url] [/b][/quote]
    I know he is going to be better because there is no way to do any worse. I know it is simplistic, but that is how I feel. I wish there were more than 2 parties, but thats the way it is and there is no way to change that in the current cliamte. The whole system is flawed from top to bottom. Guess that make me un-American though and I should just move to France.

flushingjet
    Got one fact right finally-yup, you are unAmerican.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...come to think of it I didn&#39;t think Bush would wn in 2000, either&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by AlbanyJet[/i]@Oct 7 2004, 11:12 PM
    [b] ...come to think of it I didn&#39;t think Bush would wn in 2000, either&#33;

[url]www.votenader.org[/url] [/b][/quote]
    He may not have. He especially wouldn&#39;t have won if Nader weren&#39;t on the ballot. The same could be said for Perot in 92 though.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kerry and the Democrats are already rewriting history.

Kerry, it turns out, never voted FOR the war in Iraq. He voted for...something else.

Kerry never said anything tantamount to supporting the removal of Saddam by using &#39;force&#39;. Republicans made that up&#33;

Kerry is a dove and Bush is Hitler&#39;s illegitimate son. That&#39;s the way the Democrats want it and that&#39;s the way they&#39;re going to have it.

They will succeed.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    dude you are so freakin annoying - there&#39;s only 9 people that troll the political forum and we all know you always love Bush - you would join his cult if that&#39;s possible - get out the paper pants albany

people talk about tail and/or bman and or me but this guy is off the charts mentally ill - i mean nader cmon - give it a rest

more people will vote libertarian than nader

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Oct 8 2004, 12:02 PM
    [b] dude you are so freakin annoying - there&#39;s only 9 people that troll the political forum and we all know you always love Bush - you would join his cult if that&#39;s possible - get out the paper pants albany

people talk about tail and/or bman and or me but this guy is off the charts mentally ill - i mean nader cmon - give it a rest

more people will vote libertarian than nader [/b][/quote]
    I understand Nader&#39;s point about the 2 party system and I voted for him in 2000. I also was in Virginia not a swing state.

This year is different. I cannot see any point in voting for Ralph, the tool of the GOP.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by flushingjet[/i]@Oct 7 2004, 08:06 PM
    [b] Got one fact right finally-yup, you are unAmerican. [/b][/quote]
    why because his political views dont match yours? You are ridiculous.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Oct 8 2004, 12:02 PM
    [b]dude you are so freakin annoying - there&#39;s only 9 people that troll the political forum and we all know you always love Bush - you would join his cult if that&#39;s possible - get out the paper pants albany

more people will vote libertarian than nader[/b][/quote]
    See, you&#39;re rewriting Kerry&#39;s history and now you&#39;re redefining me&#33;

You called me out last week, bitoni, and I responded. I never found a rejoinder from you to my response. I clearly defined who I am and why I am voting for Nader.

[url]www.votenader[/url]