Thread: Bush trying to GUT 9-11 Commision report...

[quote][b]In an act of utter hypocrisy President Bush is quietly trying to strip the homeland security-related immigration enforcement and document security provisions from the House leadership bill, H.R. 10, to implement the 9/11 Commission recommendations. [b]He is doing this even as he travels the country telling voters how committed he is to protecting homeland security[/b]... [url=http://www.Americanpatrol.com]www.Americanpatrol.com[/url][/b][/quote]

Luckily for America, some Republicans still care more about the safety of the American people and are battling this liberal, warmongering zealot named Jorge!!!

Wonder why, as a conservitive, I can't stand Bush? This is disgusting. I listened to Cheney babble and babble about the virtues of war and the need to secure America in last night's debate!!!!! .......Now, in an effort to pander to his beloved cheap-labor slaves, Jorge is willing to fight the whole Republican party to make our nation MUCH-LESS safe.

America to Bush: The 19 Hi-jackers that took down the Towers all used faked documents to do us harm.... :wacko:

Stop the bull$hit Mr. President and protect our nation.....Now! At the very least, you owe every soldier in Iraq that, too! Angry

[quote][b]Peter Gadiel, spokesman for 9/11 Families for a Secure America, said his organization will drop its endorsement of the bill if the immigration provisions are removed....

Mr. Gadiel said removing the immigration provision would be breaking Congress' [b]promise to pass all of the September 11 commission's recommendations[/b].

....He said senators should be warned: "If you really have the nerve to [b]GUT[/b] a final bill ignore all the recommendations of the 9/11 commission and [b]spit in the faces of the 9/11 families[/b] because the final bill [includes] all of the recommendations, not just the ones you find palatable, go ahead, kill the bill. See what the American people feel in November." [/b][/quote]

[url=http://www.washtimes.com/national/20041004-123840-1746r.htm]http://www.washtimes.com/national/20041004...23840-1746r.htm[/url]

Where are all Bush's neo-con pals to defend the indefensible?

It's all about National Security? Code Red; code orange; code green; watch out for bridges; protect the Sears Tower; we need more soldiers in Iraq to protect the U.S.....blah, blah, blah.

"We have to fight those evil terrorist's aboard, or will be fighting them on the streets of America" **PUKE/GAG**

All BS!! It's obvious, looking at Bush's attempt to GUT The 9-11 Commision's recomandations, this war has ZERO to do with national security here in the U.S!!

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Riggins44[/i]@Oct 7 2004, 11:48 AM
    [b] Where are all Bush's neo-con pals to defend the indefensible?

It's all about National Security? Code Red; code orange; code green; watch out for bridges; protect the Sears Tower; we need more soldiers in Iraq to protect the U.S.....blah, blah, blah.

"We have to fight those evil terrorist's aboard, or will be fighting them on the streets of America" **PUKE/GAG**

All BS!! It's obvious, looking at Bush's attempt to GUT The 9-11 Commision's recomandations, this war has ZERO to do with national security here in the U.S!! [/b][/quote]
    What does that say about you when you say you will still vote for this baffoon. Can Kerry be any worse?

[quote][i]Originally posted by Riggins44[/i]@Oct 7 2004, 09:48 AM
    [b] All BS!! It's obvious, looking at Bush's attempt to GUT The 9-11 Commision's recomandations, this war has ZERO to do with national security here in the U.S!! [/b][/quote]
    amen

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15+Oct 7 2004, 12:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Section109Row15 @ Oct 7 2004, 12:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Riggins44[/i]@Oct 7 2004, 11:48 AM
    [b] Where are all Bush&#39;s neo-con pals to defend the indefensible?

It&#39;s all about National Security? Code Red; code orange; code green; watch out for bridges; protect the Sears Tower; we need more soldiers in Iraq to protect the U.S.....blah, blah, blah.

"We have to fight those evil terrorist&#39;s aboard, or will be fighting them on the streets of America" **PUKE/GAG**

All BS&#33;&#33; It&#39;s obvious, looking at Bush&#39;s attempt to GUT The 9-11 Commision&#39;s recomandations, this war has ZERO to do with national security here in the U.S&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    What does that say about you when you say you will still vote for this baffoon. Can Kerry be any worse? [/b][/quote]
    You might note that is says only congressional REPUBLICANS are fight to keep these elements in the bill.

So it seems Kerry could be worse.

[quote][b]You might note that is says only congressional REPUBLICANS are fight to keep these elements in the bill.[/b][/quote]

Pipe, I know that and I totally appreciate the efforts of these congressman (mostly Republican). Thing is, Bush doesn&#39;t seem too Republican to me. He seems to be some sort of blue-blooded imperialist, who moon lights as a "cheap labor pimp" for cheap corporate slime....

a--ALL 19 of the 9-11 hi-jackers where aided by having phoney driver&#39;s ID&#39;s (mostly from Virginia&Florida) and documents. Without them, we&#39;d still have 2 Towers in NYC.

b-- Having phoney documents is a crime.

c--The 9-11 Commision top request is to rid the nation of these bogus ID&#39;s and the creeps that peddle and posses them.

Conclusion? What&#39;s Bush problem? Why doesn&#39;t Bush want our laws enforced, post 9-11? :wacko:

Bit, Arbusto pulls this crap all time. Anybody who believes this cat is looking out for the average American is insane. He&#39;s a shameless imperialist/ elitist, with zero respect for our laws......As I registered Republican, I&#39;m dissapointed and disturbed by it....I don&#39;t even like the term "war on terror"......I prefer "occupation of a soverign nation, with zero direct link to 9-11"

Section, I know someone who would be worse than Jorge.....Ever see Neil (Silverado Bank) Bush?....Caught a report on him on 20/20. They had him testifying in court about his need for hookers.....Thankfully, he went no where near politics.....Enough of the Bush&#39;s&#33;&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Riggins44[/i]@Oct 7 2004, 04:02 PM
    [b] [quote][b]You might note that is says only congressional REPUBLICANS are fight to keep these elements in the bill.[/b][/quote]

Pipe, I know that and I totally appreciate the efforts of these congressman (mostly Republican). Thing is, Bush doesn&#39;t seem too Republican to me. He seems to be some sort of blue-blooded imperialist, who moon lights as a "cheap labor pimp" for cheap corporate slime....

a) ALL 19 of the 9-11 hi-jackers where aided by having phoney driver&#39;s ID&#39;s (mostly from Virginia&Florida).

B) Having phoney documents is a crime.

Conclusion? What&#39;s Bush problem? Why doesn&#39;t Bush want our laws enforced, post 9-11? :wacko:

Bit, Arbusto pulls this crap all time. Anybody who believes this cat is looking out for the average American is insane. He&#39;s a shameless imperialist/ elitist, with zero respect for our laws......As I registered Republican, I&#39;m dissapointed and disturbed by it....I don&#39;t even like the term "war on terror"......I prefer "occupation of a soverign nation, with zero direct link to 9-11"

Section, I know someone who would be worse than Jorge.....Ever see Neil (Silverado Bank) Bush?....Caught a report on him on 20/20. They had him testifying in court about his need for hookers.....Thankfully, he went no where near politics.....Enough of the Bush&#39;s&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Riggo,
    I don&#39;t disagree at all. In fact, if Kerry get&#39;s elected it might end up being better in the long run if the &#39;real&#39; Republicans(fiscal conservatives) retain control of Congress and force the Party to understand that pandering to the middle lost the election. At least on the domestic front. Plus it would keep Hillary(truly evil) out of the running in 2008.

On the international front I think it would get worse under Kerry as we return to the Clinton days of trying not to offend people by having too many spys or covert ops to infiltrate networks.

it is time to say goodbye to the Bushs&#33;

The worst is that Billy Bush&#33; I cannot even watch Entertainment Tonight anymore because of him&#33;&#33;

All League
    [quote][b]Section, I know someone who would be worse than Jorge.....Ever see Neil (Silverado Bank) Bush?....Caught a report on him on 20/20. They had him testifying in court about his need for hookers.....Thankfully, he went no where near politics.....Enough of the Bush&#39;s&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]

Wasn&#39;t good ole Neil supposed to take over as Secretary of the Treasury?

[quote][b]I don&#39;t disagree at all. In fact, if Kerry get&#39;s elected it might end up being better in the long run if the &#39;real&#39; Republicans(fiscal conservatives) retain control of Congress and force the Party to understand that pandering to the middle lost the election. At least on the domestic front. Plus it would keep Hillary(truly evil) out of the running in 2008.

On the international front I think it would get worse under Kerry as we return to the Clinton days of trying not to offend people by having too many spys or covert ops to infiltrate networks.[/b][/quote]

Pipe, It&#39;s nice to know some true conservitive&#39;s still exist. I would prefer Bush do what&#39;s in the best interest of America, not run the nation like some sort of high-powered sweatshop broker.

I think I&#39;ve figured out folks like Bush and McCain: They come states that have tended to swing totally Republican for years. There only way to get elected, it seems, is to claim they are "moderate republicans", when in fact they are merely modern day versions of Jimmy Carter (liberals). Term RINO fits.

I&#39;ll also agree with you about Kerry on the International front. You are right, that could be a Clinton disaster in waiting......What a kick in the pants, one terrible president and an opponent who might be scarier :o

[quote][b]Wasn&#39;t good ole Neil supposed to take over as Secretary of the Treasury?[/b][/quote].....

Please tell me your joking. Honestly, from what I saw on 20/20, Neil Bush is best qualified to sell peanuts at Houston Texans games. Any serious gig he&#39;s had, he&#39;s either F&#39;ed up or quit.....Par for the blueblood course <_<

All League
    [quote][b]Please tell me your joking. Honestly, from what I saw on 20/20, Neil Bush is best qualified to sell peanuts at Houston Texans games. Any serious gig he&#39;s had, he&#39;s either F&#39;ed up or quit.....Par for the blueblood course [/b][/quote]

Seriously that is what I heard when O&#39;Neil resigned/got fired.

Section, just did a quick Net search.....Looks like Neil Bush is known for something much more Nafarious than the Silverado debacle.

Silly coincidence, or.....you decide :o

[url=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=neil+bush+hinckley&btnG=Search&X=1]http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=n...btnG=Search&X=1[/url]

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Riggins44[/i]@Oct 7 2004, 08:39 PM
    [b] Section, just did a quick Net search.....Looks like Neil Bush is known for something much more Nafarious than the Silverado debacle.

Silly coincidence, or.....you decide :o

[url=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=neil+bush+hinckley&btnG=Search&X=1]http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=n...btnG=Search&X=1[/url] [/b][/quote]
    These Bush&#39;s always seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Like Bush Sr. being at a Carlye Group meeting with top Saudi officials on September 10th.

The last time we listened to a Bush we were wandering around the desert for 40 years.

[b]Riggins[/b] and [b]Piper[/b] i disagree that Kerry would be worse internationally...

who would you think the troops would rather serve under, Sec of Defense Wes Clark (Zinni, etc. ) or Condi Rice?

Kerry also specifically refers to increasing special forces and decreasing conventional military somewhat - it&#39;s part of the platform. Whether he can do it is another question entirely... but still it&#39;s not like the current crop has done such a great job internationally - we are reviled worldwide, and while Bush doesn&#39;t think that matters, it actually does.

No one wants to talk about the fact that the US has certain people so Angry at it that they die in an attempt to make a point or hurt it in some small way.

are those people ignorant and/or brainwashed? murderous worthless scumbags?

yeah probably but it&#39;s still not acceptable to piss these animals off more by stacking them naked like firewood and simulating sex acts on each other.

how is that keeping our nation safe from terror? if someone wants to kill themselves in a domestic terrorist act it would be remarkably hard to stop them...

maybe im just slow but i&#39;ve never ever seen the connection between occupying Iraq (and Afghanistan) and stopping terror. not since 9-11 have i supported this move... with the billions we have wasted we could have put SAMs on every building taller than 50 stories ten times over...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Oct 8 2004, 03:49 AM
    [b] [b]Riggins[/b] and [b]Piper[/b] i disagree that Kerry would be worse internationally...

who would you think the troops would rather serve under, Sec of Defense Wes Clark (Zinni, etc. ) or Condi Rice?

Kerry also specifically refers to increasing special forces and decreasing conventional military somewhat - it&#39;s part of the platform. Whether he can do it is another question entirely... but still it&#39;s not like the current crop has done such a great job internationally - we are reviled worldwide, and while Bush doesn&#39;t think that matters, it actually does.

No one wants to talk about the fact that the US has certain people so Angry at it that they die in an attempt to make a point or hurt it in some small way.

are those people ignorant and/or brainwashed? murderous worthless scumbags?

yeah probably but it&#39;s still not acceptable to piss these animals off more by stacking them naked like firewood and simulating sex acts on each other.

how is that keeping our nation safe from terror? if someone wants to kill themselves in a domestic terrorist act it would be remarkably hard to stop them...

maybe im just slow but i&#39;ve never ever seen the connection between occupying Iraq (and Afghanistan) and stopping terror. not since 9-11 have i supported this move... with the billions we have wasted we could have put SAMs on every building taller than 50 stories ten times over... [/b][/quote]
    Bit,
    Kerry says alot of stuff these days. Non of it backed up by his voting record or behavior in the Senate.

And who exactly reviles the US these days that didn&#39;t under previous administrations? The French, the Germans? Please. In addition to being irrelevant, their (and others) are just Angry because the vote to go into Iraq exposed them taking cash under the table in the bogus food(&#036;) for oil program. Other wise I believe that Bush &#39;punch in the mouth&#39; military approach is much more effective than the Democrat &#39;find the criminal&#39; approach to terror.

And correct me if I&#39;m wrong but I could have sworn that you posted that education was more effective in battling terror than anything. If that is true than isn&#39;t the money being invested in improving these animals quality of life just that type of effort?

I am not an ardent defender of going into Iraq, I&#39;ve alsways had questions about it. But like I said, in my heart Kerry is more like Jimmy Carter than like Bill Clinton and return us to the days of being a paper tiger. And nothing emboldens punks more than that type of flinching.