Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No RichardSeymore??

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Yanks win.....not a chirp from this CHUMP?

WHere the P**** is PFISKH?

Nowhere to be heard. Yea the Sawx are playing...but does anyone
    here think they wouldn't have chimed in had the Yanks lost?

They define the word "TOOL"

Banned
    they're probably off eating chowder

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by blackout806@Oct 6 2004, 10:47 PM
    they're probably off eating chowder
    they're probably off eating each other :lol:

Apparantly JonE, I must beg your forgiveness for watching the game at a bar with some friends.

In the 6th I bet 20 bucks with a friend, I took the Yankees, he took the Twins.

Come the 12th, after seeing Nathans first few pitches---- BEFORE anyone was on base--- I told him to get ready to pay up.

It was blindingly obvious--- high pitch count, loss of velocity, loss of control.

Gardenhire completely ****ed himself.

Now, maybe the Yankees would have won with someone else pitching, but with Nathan at that point they were DEFINITELY winning.

Gardenhire's a frigging moron.

Originally posted by JonEJet@Oct 7 2004, 02:43 AM
    JonE - I am in here all the time so do not even go in there troll.

As usual, the Yanks get a gift from the oppossing manager.

Hall Of Fame
    This is too much. JonE calling someone else out for not being here??!

Jon, you were NOWHERE on this forum for the entire season. Away you and lie in yer pish.

Originally posted by PFSIKH+Oct 7 2004, 06:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PFSIKH @ Oct 7 2004, 06:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JonEJet@Oct 7 2004, 02:43 AM

As usual, the Yanks get a gift from the oppossing manager. [/b][/quote]
    Not to be confused with the "gifts" that the Patriots don&#39;t get from the officials every week that don&#39;t realy exist and are like Santa and the Easter Bunny and if you even mention it your bitter and whining...because it&#39;s not really happening...really...

Nothing at all like those...you know...if they existed...which they don&#39;t...really.

"YANKEES SUCK&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;" (Sorry, ran out of logical things to say so I went with the old standby)

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by ScottishJet@Oct 7 2004, 06:41 AM
    This is too much. JonE calling someone else out for not being here??&#33;

Jon, you were NOWHERE on this forum for the entire season. Away you and lie in yer pish.
    Once again SJ you are so very wrong.

It&#39;s not that I wasn&#39;t here....you just tend not to read my posts.

Sort of like me with your posts.

You see....I don&#39;t buy all that bull**** GJ&H says about you....being the most fair poster on here. You are a Sawx fan....trying to stir the s**t here.

Just because I don&#39;t respond to your hogwash doesn&#39;t mean I wasn&#39;t here....I just didn&#39;t read anything you and your Sawx buddies wrote that was worth replying to.

It&#39;s October...the time where the cream rises to the top. It&#39;s october where the Yanks step it up...and the Sawx fold like lawn chairs.

So when it counts...i&#39;ll post.

But when you and your Sawx buddies want to talk about how the Sawx are trying to catch up to the Yanks in the standings....no reason for me to chime in&#33;&#33;

When the Yanks are going for yet another World Championship....I&#39;m here&#33;&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by PFSIKH@Oct 7 2004, 06:24 AM

As usual, the Yanks get a gift from the oppossing manager.

Hall Of Fame
    I have to say this: YANKEES FANS HAVE GOT TO BE THE MOST BOORISH FOLK IN THE WORLD. Oh my Lord, childish, immature, pathetic.

Originally posted by Garbanza@Oct 7 2004, 12:13 PM
    I have to say this: YANKEES FANS HAVE GOT TO BE THE MOST BOORISH FOLK IN THE WORLD. Oh my Lord, childish, immature, pathetic.
    No, they are just stupid.

JonE
    JonE&#39;s contributions in the baseball forum for July and August:

**sounds of crickets chirping**

A nanosecond after they clinched he hit the "Add Reply" button.

Buffy
    You are the easiest mark to get in the Yank-me fan-dumb. I post one little statement and you go off running with your panties in a bunch. Too easy.

Originally posted by PFSIKH+Oct 7 2004, 08:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PFSIKH @ Oct 7 2004, 08:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Garbanza@Oct 7 2004, 12:13 PM
    No, they are just stupid.

JonE
    JonE&#39;s contributions in the baseball forum for July and August:

**sounds of crickets chirping**

A nanosecond after they clinched he hit the "Add Reply" button.

Buffy
    You are the easiest mark to get in the Yank-me fan-dumb. I post one little statement and you go off running with your panties in a bunch. Too easy. [/b][/quote]
    Wooeee&#33; you really got me all in knots here PFSIKH... :blink:

good one buddy...I&#39;m not sure how I&#39;ll go on.

You Boston fans are so sharp and quick-witted that us yokel Yankee fans had better just sit quiet and watch you guys in awe.

tool.

Banned
    Originally posted by Garbanza@Oct 7 2004, 08:13 AM
    OH YEAH? YO MAMA IS SO FAT, SHE FELL IN LOVE AND BROKE IT

Originally posted by blackout806+Oct 7 2004, 03:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (blackout806 @ Oct 7 2004, 03:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Garbanza@Oct 7 2004, 08:13 AM
    OH YEAH? YO MAMA IS SO FAT, SHE FELL IN LOVE AND BROKE IT [/b][/quote]
    YOU LOOK LIKE YOU RAN THROUGH A STARVING TOWN WITH A STEAK ON YOUR FACE

Originally posted by Buffboy@Oct 7 2004, 05:44 PM

You Boston fans are so sharp and quick-witted that us yokel Yankee fans had better just sit quiet and watch you guys in awe.

tool.
    If I posted anything about the Yankees (i.e. bad starting pitching, Jeter&#39;s subpar defense, that they buy all their success) you would be in and try to spin it like you did above with the Patriots take.

Incredibly weak.

Seriously, have a great wedding and honeymoon. Congrats.

Originally posted by PFSIKH+Oct 7 2004, 03:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PFSIKH @ Oct 7 2004, 03:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Buffboy@Oct 7 2004, 05:44 PM

tool.
    If I posted anything about the Yankees (i.e. bad starting pitching, Jeter&#39;s subpar defense, that they buy all their success) you would be in and try to spin it like you did above with the Patriots take.

Incredibly weak.

Seriously, have a great wedding and honeymoon. Congrats. [/b][/quote]
    Jeter&#39;s subpar defense is like Santa or the Easter bunny...a figment of your imagination.

And thanks for the good wishes...it&#39;s nice to have a positive event put all the sports-based sparing put into perspective rather than a negative one.

I&#39;ll raise a cold frothy umbrella-topped drink to everyone here.

BB

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Where is RichardSeymore Part II

Like I said earlier....a coincidence??

NOT

Hall Of Fame
    I don&#39;t know where RS is, but I&#39;ve found you JonE:

Originally posted by ScottishJet@Oct 14 2004, 08:47 PM
    I don&#39;t know where RS is, but I&#39;ve found you JonE:

Good response.

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by JonEJet@Oct 14 2004, 05:22 PM
    Where is RichardSeymore Part II

Like I said earlier....a coincidence??

NOT
    No offense, hon - but showing that bully side of yourself isn&#39;t real sexy. Did you know that being a poor winner is, in my book anyway, is as bad as being a poor loser - worse actually. You are older than RS and one would assume, more mature????????&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; You are acting like an Angry spoiled child. Enough. Leave RS alone.