Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MADDEN LEAGUE REFORMED

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well....?? How's it coming?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    LL send the invite to
    Manocchio17 so I can join I am now set up.

I was going to use paypal because trying to sign up on my computer was a problem because the site to bring up the registration would not load, but i was going to use paypal so you guys would not have to wait, but i figured it out i think.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Penning10@Oct 13 2004, 10:44 PM
    LL send the invite to
    Manocchio17 so I can join I am now set up.

I was going to use paypal because trying to sign up on my computer was a problem because the site to bring up the registration would not load, but i was going to use paypal so you guys would not have to wait, but i figured it out i think.
    Manocchio17 is not being allowed on the invite list. It says that the profile doesnt exist as a screen name. Dammit, what is the screen name not the MEMBER name. Jeez.....i better get a PM by 4pm or else I am just going to find someone who HAS premium pass now and wants to join. This is BS. We have waited long enough.

LL

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol........

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Vinny025@Oct 14 2004, 12:56 PM
    lol........
    I am glad you find this funny....

LL

I shouldhave just kept this league at 14 players..

LL

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    30 mins. left... I say, Govjetz or Hendu should be next in line, if they have the Premium Pass...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by CluJet@Oct 14 2004, 03:32 PM
    30 mins. left... I say, Govjetz or Hendu should be next in line, if they have the Premium Pass...
    ANybody know of anyone who ALREADY HAS PREMIUM PASS AND WANTS TO JOIN NOW?!?!!?

LL

I am so tired of this BS!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    My bad LL, i dont mean to laugh. Its not a real laugh, it was more of a disgusted, sarcastic laugh. Its almost comical how long we are taking to get everyone to sign up. I have a feeling this will spill over into the season (if it actually ever starts) where guys will be 5 weeks behind. ...sigh...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Vinny025@Oct 14 2004, 04:04 PM
    My bad LL, i dont mean to laugh. Its not a real laugh, it was more of a disgusted, sarcastic laugh. Its almost comical how long we are taking to get everyone to sign up. I have a feeling this will spill over into the season (if it actually ever starts) where guys will be 5 weeks behind. ...sigh...
    No, the rounds are timed and if you dont play your game within the 7 days you get the L.

It will last 12 weeks from when we start!

LL

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by latinlawyer+Oct 14 2004, 04:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (latinlawyer @ Oct 14 2004, 04:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Vinny025@Oct 14 2004, 04:04 PM
    No, the rounds are timed and if you dont play your game within the 7 days you get the L.

It will last 12 weeks from when we start&#33;

LL [/b][/quote]
    OK OK, i have figured out Penning10&#39;s problem. So he will be fixing it today...

LL

League will start today

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    IM in HOUSTON TEXANS is where its at