Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Iraq wasn't a threat??

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [b][font=Arial][color=red]Kerry by looking at him makes me really, really nervous and if he is elected, I am packing up and moving all the way to Canada![/font][/color][/b]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    why?
    Do you really think a president has all that much power?
    do you think that the fbi and cia and the NYC cops will also of a sudden stop working if Kerry is President?
    what has bush done?
    he hasn't found those who planned or financed 9-11..he attacked a country that was proven to be less dangeous to the US than a hurricane..and in doing so has created 100X's as many terrorists..
    bush is a loose cannon who needs to be medicated..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Oct 11 2004, 08:40 AM
    [b]
    he hasn't found those who planned or financed 9-11.. [/b][/quote]
    Really, than who are all those people at Gitmo?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who said this about the war in Iraq??

[quote][b]And I did what I did based upon a belief, Chris, that Saddam Husseinís potential for getting nuclear capability was what created the threat. That was always the focus of my concern. Still is the focus of my concern.

So did I get misled? No. I didnít get misled. [/b][/quote]

Write down your guess b/4 you check the answer, then tell me if you were right or wrong? (Clue-it's not President Bush)

[url=http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3131295/] Answer here [/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [b] Do you really think a president has all that much power?
    [/b][/quote]
    Well according to you and those like you...

The president is powerful enough to have instantaneously stopped a recession that he inherited, stop a catastrophic terrorist attack that had been planned for nearly a decade in the 8 months he came on board, powerful enough to halt and fix ( in about two years ) all the problems that followed 9/11(jobs, market) and so on... and so on...

Once again, another tightly composed post by bman. Truly a work of literary genius, credible insight and forethough. Beautifully done. :rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever+Oct 11 2004, 08:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets5ever @ Oct 11 2004, 08:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bman[/i]@Oct 11 2004, 08:40 AM
    [b]
    he hasn&#39;t found those who planned or financed 9-11.. [/b][/quote]
    Really, than who are all those people at Gitmo? [/b][/quote]
    Tha capture and killing of over 75% of Al Qaeda isn&#39;t enough. The fact that Usama is probablly dead isn&#39;t enough. The fact that there is no longer any countries willing to openly harbor terrorists isn&#39;t enough.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    5..look at the facts..
    90% of the people at GITMO have been or are about to be released..same at AG in iraq&#33;

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [b] why?
    Do you really think a president has all that much power?
    [/b][/quote]
    This is your argument for kerry?? Vote for Kerry because he really wont have that much influence on things.

You have reached an all time low. And for you that was no easy task.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    interestinh article on zarqawi yesterday in times...
    No ties to saddam...NOT an al qeada oprative..
    THE Bush LIes nEVER end

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Oct 11 2004, 09:11 AM
    [b] interestinh article on zarqawi yesterday in times...
    THE Bush LIes nEVER end [/b][/quote]
    WOW&#33; Your right&#33; I have seen the light&#33; We should ignore all terrorists that dont carrt Al Qaeda ID cards. Only Usama is a threat. Al Zarquawi is a legitimate Iraqi resistance fighter&#33; It&#39;s lucky that we have smart people like Bman here to show us the light.

To call you a dumbass would be an insult to dumbasses.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000+Oct 11 2004, 10:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (chiefst2000 @ Oct 11 2004, 10:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bman[/i]@Oct 11 2004, 09:11 AM
    [b] interestinh article on zarqawi yesterday in times...
    THE Bush LIes nEVER end [/b][/quote]
    WOW&#33; Your right&#33; I have seen the light&#33; We should ignore all terrorists that dont carrt Al Qaeda ID cards. Only Usama is a threat. Al Zarquawi is a legitimate Iraqi resistance fighter&#33; It&#39;s lucky that we have smart people like Bman here to show us the light.

To call you a dumbass would be an insult to dumbasses. [/b][/quote]
    and since it was in the Times, it has to be true :blink: :blink:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    basically bush/cheney haven&#39;t uttered 1 truth in regards to terrorism in about 3 1/2 years&#33; anything to implicate Iraq..that&#39;s there philosophy..
    all of it proven untrue and you suckers still believe it..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    bman, nothing has been [i]proven[/i] untrue. You simply believe what you want to and so do others. Your animus towards Bush clouds your judgment just as much as other peoples&#39; allegiance to him clouds theirs. You are the same as they are, only inverted.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am inverted and the bush fans are perverted&#33; I can live with that&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Oct 11 2004, 03:40 PM
    [b] I am inverted and the bush fans are perverted&#33; I can live with that&#33; [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s one of your better ones.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]The fact that there is no longer any countries willing to openly harbor terrorists isn&#39;t enough.
    [/b][/quote]

Uh, what about Iran, Syria & the Palestinian Authority? All openly harbour and support terrorists groups to one degree or another.

In addition, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Sudan, Lybia, Lebanon & Pakistan all harbour various factions of terrorist organizations. In most cases they provide lip service to the U.S. in their "efforts" to root them out, but do very little actual enforcement on these groups.