Thread: A few tricks up our sleeves....

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Thank you Kevin Brown.....you had some very nasty stuff tonight. 84 nasty pitches!!

Look forward to you pitching game 3 at Fenway!!

All Pro
    This guy made maybe 5 posts in this forum from May-August. Now he's the leader of the forum. Classic Yankee fan.

Originally posted by Jetsacuse@Oct 9 2004, 06:38 AM
    This guy made maybe 5 posts in this forum from May-August. Now he's the leader of the forum. Classic Yankee fan.

So very very true.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Jetsacuse@Oct 9 2004, 02:38 AM
    Yeah...okay there douchebag.

Been here all year

And as if you are some sort of JI cop?

Go F- yourself

Originally posted by Jetsacuse@Oct 9 2004, 02:38 AM
    Yeah.

I always say nobody overreacts like NY fans, but JonE makes the case that nobody frontruns like them either.

All Pro
    Originally posted by JonEJet+Oct 9 2004, 08:15 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JonEJet @ Oct 9 2004, 08:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jetsacuse@Oct 9 2004, 02:38 AM
    This guy made maybe 5 posts in this forum from May-August. Now he&#39;s the leader of the forum. Classic Yankee fan.
    Yeah...okay there douchebag.

Been here all year

And as if you are some sort of JI cop?

Go F- yourself [/b][/quote]
    If you say so...

There&#39;s the overreacting you just mentioned, Seymour. Boston fans have their foibles too (as I&#39;ve discovered here on the SU campus that is 40-50% Sox fans), but Yankee fans are a breed all their own. I could spend hours divulging the theories and descriptions I&#39;ve come up with after growing up with these fans for 15 years.

Hall Of Fame
    So what? This a baseball fourm on a jets board , we are all mainly on the jets board on this site because thats the main spot. I post at a yankees site all the time, its my way of balancing out the boards. I go from the Jet board to the Yankee board constantley.

All Pro
    I (and the Red Sox fans who also have accused JonE) know that jetsinsider isn&#39;t the liveliest place for baseball discussion. But from May-August JonE was absent. Now that its September and October, JonE becomes Joe Yankee Fan and acts like he&#39;s been here all along. Simply not true.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Jetsacuse@Oct 9 2004, 12:29 PM
    I (and the Red Sox fans who also have accused JonE) know that jetsinsider isn&#39;t the liveliest place for baseball discussion. But from May-August JonE was absent. Now that its September and October, JonE becomes Joe Yankee Fan and acts like he&#39;s been here all along. Simply not true.
    You have no idea what the hell you are talking about

I came here mainly to talk Yankees vs Sawx

Does anything else in baseball really matter??