Thread: JetsInsider Guide To

Maxman
    Here is the Mike Schmidt Inside Pitch on the Boston Posters that we will hear from over the next few days:

Scottish - The best fan going. I wish he rooted for another team because he deserves to have his team win it all. He is here win or lose. He will throw it in your face when provoked but is the most reasonable Sox fan going.

PFSIKH - Big baseball fan. As big a smack talker as there is. But on rare occassions he can be reasonable. Please apply the 74% factor to anything he posts about the Yankees. That means only 26% of his Yankee speak is something he actually believes himself. The master of throwing it out there to see what sticks. Just trying to get a reaction out of you.

Seymour - Jets\Bosox fan without the talent. I think he may actually be Bill James. If he argues baseball with you, he will no doubt use made up stats to prove his point. Double check his work.

Garbanza - She hates NY anything. But she is harmless because she still thinks her childhood idol Yaz is on this team. Press her on the farm system and she will tell you it is stocked. This Fred Lynn looks like the real deal.

AC Slater - If he shows up do not be fooled by his lack of innings pitched. This guys is a former Hall Of Famer looking to restart his career.

Gun Of Bavaria - Don't believe anything he may tell you. He likes the Tigers, he likes the Tiger, he is not a Sox fan.

If I forgot anyone I apologize.

AC Slater - If he shows up do not be fooled by his lack of innings pitched. This guys is a former Hall Of Famer looking to restart his career.
    You can say that again

All Pro
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Oct 9 2004, 02:20 PM
    You can say that again
    Comedy Gold!

Originally posted by Thor99+Oct 9 2004, 03:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Thor99 @ Oct 9 2004, 03:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy@Oct 9 2004, 02:20 PM
    You can say that again
    Comedy Gold&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Are we all on the same page here?

All Pro
    Originally posted by Smizzy+Oct 9 2004, 04:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smizzy @ Oct 9 2004, 04:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Thor99@Oct 9 2004, 03:56 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy
    @Oct 9 2004, 02:20 PM
    You can say that again

Comedy Gold&#33;
    Are we all on the same page here? [/b][/quote]
    I really miss Jet/Bosox fan, and the way he would &#39;screech&#39;.