Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: It doesn't end....

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    3,682
    Can you all for once wait until AFTER the games are played for all the Yankee-Red Sox bull****? It's not a rivalry, it's a hammer and nail relationship. For 2 teams to be ''rivals'', one has to BEAT THE OTHER once in a while in MEANINGFUL games. The Red Sox don't have that.

    However, does that give Yankee fans the right to feel like superior human beings? Are you all destined for Heaven or something just because you chose to root for a jersey? Just shut the hell up. Many of you weren't ''fans'' when the Yankees weren't even the best team in New York during the 80s anyways.

    And Red Sox fans, screw you too. You call the Yankees the ''evil empire''? Where does that come from? Last I checked, the Red Sox ''buy'' players the same way the Yankees do. Since when does improving your business by spending more than anyone else than you make you cheating bastards to begin with? The # 1 complaint by Red Sox fans is just a stupid cover-up for the fact that you are jealous *******s.

    Look, I know there are respectable Yankees fans and Red Sox fans out there. It's just that few of them tend to say random bull**** to simply make the other supporters Angry. Since when does rooting for a certain team mean that you can be less than civil about it?

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1,095
    Originally posted by Jetsfan80@Oct 9 2004, 10:18 PM
    And Red Sox fans, screw you too. You call the Yankees the ''evil empire''? Where does that come from? Last I checked, the Red Sox ''buy'' players the same way the Yankees do. Since when does improving your business by spending more than anyone else than you make you cheating bastards to begin with? The # 1 complaint by Red Sox fans is just a stupid cover-up for the fact that you are jealous *******s.
    Ok this part was good.

    The rest was just "Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah BlahBlah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah."

    I guess someone woke up with a stick up their a$$ today

    F*CK THE SOX :lol:

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    3,682
    Originally posted by DTrainBringinDaPain+Oct 9 2004, 10:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DTrainBringinDaPain @ Oct 9 2004, 10:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jetsfan80@Oct 9 2004, 10:18 PM
    And Red Sox fans, screw you too. You call the Yankees the &#39;&#39;evil empire&#39;&#39;? Where does that come from? Last I checked, the Red Sox &#39;&#39;buy&#39;&#39; players the same way the Yankees do. Since when does improving your business by spending more than anyone else than you make you cheating bastards to begin with? The # 1 complaint by Red Sox fans is just a stupid cover-up for the fact that you are jealous *******s.
    Ok this part was good.

    The rest was just "Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah BlahBlah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah."

    I guess someone woke up with a stick up their a&#036;&#036; today

    F*CK THE SOX :lol: [/b][/quote]
    My entire post was genius.

    As the Budweiser commercials say:


    Truth.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1,095
    Originally posted by Jetsfan80+Oct 9 2004, 10:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jetsfan80 &#064; Oct 9 2004, 10:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by DTrainBringinDaPain@Oct 9 2004, 10:26 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Jetsfan80
    @Oct 9 2004, 10:18 PM
    And Red Sox fans, screw you too. You call the Yankees the &#39;&#39;evil empire&#39;&#39;? Where does that come from? Last I checked, the Red Sox &#39;&#39;buy&#39;&#39; players the same way the Yankees do. Since when does improving your business by spending more than anyone else than you make you cheating bastards to begin with? The # 1 complaint by Red Sox fans is just a stupid cover-up for the fact that you are jealous *******s.

    Ok this part was good.

    The rest was just "Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah BlahBlah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah."

    I guess someone woke up with a stick up their a&#036;&#036; today

    F*CK THE SOX :lol:
    My entire post was genius.

    As the Budweiser commercials say:


    Truth.[/b][/quote]
    Nah, some of your post was good but I think that my entire post was genious

    As The ESPN commercial says:

    Get your radio on

    ...Yea that holds no signifigance to my ***** slap of you, but the commercial is really cool

    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    bangor, maine
    Posts
    2,860
    I gotta admit, the entire front page of posts on this section is by YAnkees and Red Sox fans talking trash

    but hey, not like the NL series is worth talking about, the NL is the red headed stepchild around here :lol:

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    3,682
    Originally posted by blackout806@Oct 10 2004, 11:27 AM
    I gotta admit, the entire front page of posts on this section is by YAnkees and Red Sox fans talking trash

    but hey, not like the NL series is worth talking about, the NL is the red headed stepchild around here :lol:
    Funny that the Cardinals will be winning the World Series, yet the Sox-Yankees matchup is all that is talked about.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    On Good Harbor Beach, Gloucester, MA.
    Posts
    4,257
    After last years epic Yanks/Sox showdown - what do you expect them to talk about?


    A little humor:

    A Mets fan, a Braves fan, a Yankees fan, and a Red Sox fan are climbing a mountain. On the way to the top, each is arguing about how loyal they are to their team and what they would do for that team. As the climb gets higher, the wagers increase. Upon reaching the top, the Mets fan shouts, "This is for the Mets&#33;&#33;&#33;" and hurls himself off the top of the mountain. Next the Braves fan yells, "I love Atlanta....This is for you Braves&#33;&#33;" and he, too, jumps off the top. Suddenly, the Red Sox fan screams, "This is for EVERYONE&#33;&#33;" and pushes the Yankee fan off the mountain.

  8. #8
    Originally posted by DTrainBringinDaPain@Oct 9 2004, 09:33 PM
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Dude, you gotta explain that pic&#33; :blink:

  9. #9
    All League
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    4,255
    Originally posted by Jetsfan80@Oct 9 2004, 10:18 PM
    Can you all for once wait until AFTER the games are played for all the Yankee-Red Sox bull****? It&#39;s not a rivalry, it&#39;s a hammer and nail relationship. For 2 teams to be &#39;&#39;rivals&#39;&#39;, one has to BEAT THE OTHER once in a while in MEANINGFUL games. The Red Sox don&#39;t have that.

    However, does that give Yankee fans the right to feel like superior human beings? Are you all destined for Heaven or something just because you chose to root for a jersey? Just shut the hell up. Many of you weren&#39;t &#39;&#39;fans&#39;&#39; when the Yankees weren&#39;t even the best team in New York during the 80s anyways.

    And Red Sox fans, screw you too. You call the Yankees the &#39;&#39;evil empire&#39;&#39;? Where does that come from? Last I checked, the Red Sox &#39;&#39;buy&#39;&#39; players the same way the Yankees do. Since when does improving your business by spending more than anyone else than you make you cheating bastards to begin with? The # 1 complaint by Red Sox fans is just a stupid cover-up for the fact that you are jealous *******s.

    Look, I know there are respectable Yankees fans and Red Sox fans out there. It&#39;s just that few of them tend to say random bull**** to simply make the other supporters Angry. Since when does rooting for a certain team mean that you can be less than civil about it?
    Translation: "I&#39;m a crybaby Mets fan. My team hasn&#39;t played a meaningful game since July and I hate you&#33;" :wacko:

  10. #10
    Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™+Oct 11 2004, 04:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bob the Jets Fan™ @ Oct 11 2004, 04:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jetsfan80@Oct 9 2004, 10:18 PM
    Can you all for once wait until AFTER the games are played for all the Yankee-Red Sox bull****? It&#39;s not a rivalry, it&#39;s a hammer and nail relationship. For 2 teams to be &#39;&#39;rivals&#39;&#39;, one has to BEAT THE OTHER once in a while in MEANINGFUL games. The Red Sox don&#39;t have that.

    However, does that give Yankee fans the right to feel like superior human beings? Are you all destined for Heaven or something just because you chose to root for a jersey? Just shut the hell up. Many of you weren&#39;t &#39;&#39;fans&#39;&#39; when the Yankees weren&#39;t even the best team in New York during the 80s anyways.

    And Red Sox fans, screw you too. You call the Yankees the &#39;&#39;evil empire&#39;&#39;? Where does that come from? Last I checked, the Red Sox &#39;&#39;buy&#39;&#39; players the same way the Yankees do. Since when does improving your business by spending more than anyone else than you make you cheating bastards to begin with? The # 1 complaint by Red Sox fans is just a stupid cover-up for the fact that you are jealous *******s.

    Look, I know there are respectable Yankees fans and Red Sox fans out there. It&#39;s just that few of them tend to say random bull**** to simply make the other supporters Angry. Since when does rooting for a certain team mean that you can be less than civil about it?
    Translation: "I&#39;m a crybaby Mets fan. My team hasn&#39;t played a meaningful game since July and I hate you&#33;" :wacko: [/b][/quote]
    Touche&#39;.

    I thought he was a Cubbies fan though (no offense there Troll).

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us