Thread: I will not watch a minute of NBA ball this year

TomShane
    OK, all I had to see was five minutes of a pre-season NBA game between the Heat and the Rockets to realize what I had suspected for awhile: The NBA sucks. Unwatchable. The next time I will watch basketball is when March Madness rolls around.

Banned
    :lol: oh yeah, all the small white guys on Duke are most entertaining than Shaq and Yao

Originally posted by TomShane@Oct 10 2004, 10:44 PM
    OK, all I had to see was five minutes of a pre-season NBA game between the Heat and the Rockets to realize what I had suspected for awhile: The NBA sucks. Unwatchable. The next time I will watch basketball is when March Madness rolls around.
    I see you are disappointed with the moves the Nets have made this off-season. Fear not. Zo is back. B)

TomShane
    Originally posted by mbn007+Oct 11 2004, 11:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mbn007 @ Oct 11 2004, 11:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TomShane@Oct 10 2004, 10:44 PM
    I see you are disappointed with the moves the Nets have made this off-season. Fear not. Zo is back. B) [/b][/quote]
    Holy mother. Have you ever seen done what Kidd and Jefferson did and basically say that their team has no chance? I have never, ever seen that from a professional athlete anywhere. I liked it, because it f*cks the organization over, but damn&#33;

Originally posted by TomShane@Oct 11 2004, 12:38 PM
    Holy mother. Have you ever seen done what Kidd and Jefferson did and basically say that their team has no chance? I have never, ever seen that from a professional athlete anywhere. I liked it, because it f*cks the organization over, but damn&#33;
    You never see the top 2 stars on any team come out like those guys. And Zo also came out with some strong words, including wob=ndering out loud, why he ever signed with NJ.

Not a pleasant situation.

I have no desire to watch my team go from NBA finals to Eastern confrence basement. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Smizzy@Oct 20 2004, 01:05 AM
    I have no desire to watch my team go from NBA finals to Eastern confrence basement. :ph34r:
    The expansion Bobcats are in the conference, so the Nets will not be in the basement. Charlotte has no offensive game. Gerald Wallace is their only decent shooter. They should challenge for the all time record for losses.