Thread: Is W back on Coke

there is something seriously wrong with that guy..
    first of all, he's a spoiled little biatch..he was acting like a little kid attacking Gibson!
    wait your turn Bush!
    Everytime kerry was speaking the camera went to bush...his eyes are darting all around and his jaw is moving like he's on blow!

why has the tolerance level for the pres. gone so far down..America is happy if Bush can just barely make it through a debate w/o fumbling his words too much..it's like when your happy for the retarded kid in school who can tie his own shoe...
    what a little biatch!

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Oct 11 2004, 08:31 AM
    [b] there is something seriously wrong with that guy..
    first of all, he's a spoiled little biatch..he was acting like a little kid attacking Gibson!
    wait your turn Bush!
    Everytime kerry was speaking the camera went to bush...his eyes are darting all around and his jaw is moving like he's on blow!

why has the tolerance level for the pres. gone so far down..America is happy if Bush can just barely make it through a debate w/o fumbling his words too much..it's like when your happy for the retarded kid in school who can tie his own shoe...
    what a little biatch! [/b][/quote]
    Quite possibly the single most intelligent, cogent and insightful post to date. Bravo! :rolleyes:

so you agree..good job.

Maybe W is on coke.

I don't know where McCain, Bush Sr, Guilianni, Schwarzenager, Zel Miller, et al have gone to.

They are the reason that the Republican convention was such a success. Where the heck are they and why isn't W using them?

[url]www.votenader.org[/url]

if you look at the debate, rather than smirk he blinks... like a hundred times a minute

there's no doubt Karl Rove puts Bush on some sort of stimulent for the debates... im not sure if it's coke per se there are a thousand forms of speed out there...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

are you guys kidding me???? holy crap :blink:

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetswin[/i]@Oct 12 2004, 09:46 AM
    [b] are you guys kidding me???? holy crap :blink: [/b][/quote]
    yeah it&#39;s not like he&#39;s done it before <_<

it&#39;s so unthinkable that a medocre reformed coke user gets a little supplemental help for the biggest debate of his life to date

LT played his entire career on coke&#33;

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti+Oct 12 2004, 11:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (bitonti &#064; Oct 12 2004, 11:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetswin[/i]@Oct 12 2004, 09:46 AM

it&#39;s so unthinkable that a medocre reformed coke user gets a little supplemental help for the biggest debate of his life to date

LT played his entire career on coke&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Bit, you&#39;re nucking futs&#33; :lol:

The President of the United States is not on drugs :rolleyes:

why, because you say so?

this whole country is on drugs.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Oct 12 2004, 11:35 AM
    [b] why, because you say so?

this whole country is on drugs. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m beginning to think you are...

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetswin+Oct 12 2004, 10:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetswin @ Oct 12 2004, 10:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by bitonti@Oct 12 2004, 11:30 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-jetswin[/i]@Oct 12 2004, 09:46 AM

LT played his entire career on coke&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Bit, you&#39;re nucking futs&#33; :lol:

The President of the United States is not on drugs :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    John F. Kennedy was, a number of them matter of fact.

Look it up, it is public record now (hell, I saw a documentary on the Discovery Channel about it&#33;)

George Bush looked like he had some "Pep"pills. He was blinking like crazy and he was a bit fidgety. My wife and I looked at each other and said "He looks like he is on speed". I watched the debate as an un decided and believe me, Bush did not look good...attack Gibson was a bad move. Also, he seemed to skirt a lot of questions..would not even answer what three things he did wrong during his presidency...I know one of them was declaring the war over last year....way too premature...

LL

jetswin

during WWII this gov&#39;t used to hand out Amphetimines to soldiers as well as scientists such as medical students like they were candy

going back further where do you think Coca Cola gets it&#39;s name from?

MDMA (esctacy) used to be a psychiatric treatment

Hemp was touted by George Washington as one of this nations most valuable resources

wake up man this country was founded on drugs... a great amount of musical, comedic, athletic as well as political history is rife with drug use.

don&#39;t believe me, fine tell me how a man can blink like George Bush did the other night dead sober.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Oct 12 2004, 12:10 PM
    [b] jetswin

during WWII this gov&#39;t used to hand out Amphetimines to soldiers as well as scientists such as medical students like they were candy

going back further where do you think Coca Cola gets it&#39;s name from?

MDMA (esctacy) used to be a psychiatric treatment

Hemp was touted by George Washington as one of this nations most valuable resources

wake up man this country was founded on drugs... a great amount of musical, comedic, athletic as well as political history is rife with drug use.

don&#39;t believe me, fine tell me how a man can blink like George Bush did the other night dead sober. [/b][/quote]
    the history of drug use in the US has nothing to do with what you are saying...

Bush is a reformed abuser, if he gets a sniff of an illicit drug, he could spiral towards a disasterous situation. My bet on Bush&#39;s blinking, he is absolutely dumbfounded by the nonsense that Kerry spews. B)

Ok giving W the benefit of the doubt..maybe he had vivarin or no-doze...

LL

i agree in the sense that he&#39;s not backstage snuffing huge lines off of stripper ta-tas

but they could give him a pill that would get him pepped up and it wouldn&#39;t even be illegal, or wrong necessarily

frankly i hope our President has access to all of our fine pharmasuticals so that he can do his job to the best of his ability.

i doubt he&#39;s on coke..BUT clearly he&#39;s a stupid little nit wit BIatch&#33;&#33;
    the guy had made a four year career out of filling space where he is ACTUALLY supposed to say important things with just mere words..
    he said NOTHING for two debates..maybe the stupid undecided only want to hear thngs like Saddam..intent..kill&#33;&#33;
    because Bush fills 90 seconds with nothing&#33;