Thread: Yankees, please humiliate Curt Schilling

TomShane
    I believe the quote was "I can't think of anything better than shutting up 55,000 NY fans"

That human piece of s**t would have licked Fred Wilpon's balls a few years ago to get traded from the Phillies to the Mets. Please, please, please, please, make use of that $400 million dollar payroll you guys have and just crush him, like, 7-2 and have him get pulled by the bottom of the 2nd just so I can hear the ridicule that he'll have to endure while slouching his way off the field. Please. He throws a hard slider. Hit it.

For you Tom, anything.

Just ask. It shall be done!!

Maxman
    Originally posted by mbn007@Oct 12 2004, 01:29 PM
    For you Tom, anything.

Just ask. It shall be done!!
    Stop flirting with my homo.

TomShane
    Originally posted by Maxman+Oct 12 2004, 12:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Maxman @ Oct 12 2004, 12:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mbn007@Oct 12 2004, 01:29 PM
    For you Tom, anything.

Just ask. It shall be done&#33;&#33;
    Stop flirting with my homo. [/b][/quote]
    Boys, boys. There&#39;s enough to go around&#33; Homos&#33; :lol:

Originally posted by TomShane@Oct 12 2004, 03:41 PM
    I believe the quote was "I can&#39;t think of anything better than shutting up 55,000 NY fans"

Trying to shut-up 1 NYer is a big enough feat. I am glad he has high standards.

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by TomShane@Oct 12 2004, 10:41 AM
    I believe the quote was "I can&#39;t think of anything better than shutting up 55,000 NY fans"

That human piece of s**t would have licked Fred Wilpon&#39;s balls a few years ago to get traded from the Phillies to the Mets. Please, please, please, please, make use of that &#036;400 million dollar payroll you guys have and just crush him, like, 7-2 and have him get pulled by the bottom of the 2nd just so I can hear the ridicule that he&#39;ll have to endure while slouching his way off the field. Please. He throws a hard slider. Hit it.
    Man, you are getting very close to JonE Jet aren&#39;t yah???

I agree with Mr. Schilling. Nothing would be better than shutting up a stadium full of abnoxious NY Yankee fans - well, except an evening with the Anti-Christ himself - JonE&#33; :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Dont worry we will murder schilling tonight. Hey I cant help that were loud fans , i just cant wait to rock those annoying sox fans with those stupid accents .

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by thechadzone10@Oct 12 2004, 01:37 PM
    Dont worry we will murder schilling tonight. Hey I cant help that were loud fans , i just cant wait to rock those annoying sox fans with those stupid accents .
    Annoying accents, eh? I hear you - although those Brooklyn and LI accents go through yah like nails on a chalkboard.....

Hall Of Fame
    Thats why im glad to be from Joisey &#33;

TomShane
    Originally posted by Garbanza+Oct 12 2004, 02:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Garbanza @ Oct 12 2004, 02:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TomShane@Oct 12 2004, 10:41 AM

That human piece of s**t would have licked Fred Wilpon&#39;s balls a few years ago to get traded from the Phillies to the Mets. Please, please, please, please, make use of that &#036;400 million dollar payroll you guys have and just crush him, like, 7-2 and have him get pulled by the bottom of the 2nd just so I can hear the ridicule that he&#39;ll have to endure while slouching his way off the field. Please. He throws a hard slider. Hit it.

I agree with Mr. Schilling. Nothing would be better than shutting up a stadium full of abnoxious NY Yankee fans - well, except an evening with the Anti-Christ himself - JonE&#33; :lol: [/b][/quote]
    1) Yeah, shutting up a bunch of NY fans rooting for their teams would be great&#33; Maybe not as great as 35,000 Boston Celtic fans chanting "wife-beater" for an entire nationally televised playoff game suddenly finding themselves stricken with the ebola virus, but it would still be good.

2) Here&#39;s how an evening with Jon E goes, Garbeenie. 8 pm-McDonalds, 9 pm- Anal, 10 pm- McDonalds. Sounds like it&#39;s right up your alley&#33;

All Pro
    Originally posted by TomShane+Oct 12 2004, 04:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TomShane @ Oct 12 2004, 04:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Garbanza@Oct 12 2004, 02:33 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-TomShane
    @Oct 12 2004, 10:41 AM

I agree with Mr. Schilling. Nothing would be better than shutting up a stadium full of abnoxious NY Yankee fans - well, except an evening with the Anti-Christ himself - JonE&#33; :lol:
    1) Yeah, shutting up a bunch of NY fans rooting for their teams would be great&#33; Maybe not as great as 35,000 Boston Celtic fans chanting "wife-beater" for an entire nationally televised playoff game suddenly finding themselves stricken with the ebola virus, but it would still be good.

2) Here&#39;s how an evening with Jon E goes, Garbeenie. 8 pm-McDonalds, 9 pm- Anal, 10 pm- McDonalds. Sounds like it&#39;s right up your alley&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Jon E. eats Mickey D&#39;s after taking it in the ass? Wow.

TomShane
    Originally posted by Thor99+Oct 12 2004, 04:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Thor99 @ Oct 12 2004, 04:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by TomShane@Oct 12 2004, 04:18 PM
    Originally posted by Garbanza@Oct 12 2004, 02:33 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-TomShane
    @Oct 12 2004, 10:41 AM

2) Here&#39;s how an evening with Jon E goes, Garbeenie. 8 pm-McDonalds, 9 pm- Anal, 10 pm- McDonalds. Sounds like it&#39;s right up your alley&#33;
    Jon E. eats Mickey D&#39;s after taking it in the ass? Wow. [/b][/quote]
    2 McChickens, fries, an apple pie, an M&M McFlurry, and a large root-beer to wash it all down.

TomShane
    Originally posted by mbn007@Oct 12 2004, 12:29 PM
    For you Tom, anything.

Just ask. It shall be done&#33;&#33;
    Thanks mbn&#33; You always deliver&#33;

FU Schilling you f*cking p***y&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Woot woot : )

The only thing better would have been to hear the Yankees boo Schilling getting pulled off the mound&#33;