what was he saying about NY fans?

HA~!

6-0, way to shut us up schilling. he is injured badly, he looks terrible

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I tink da Yankees made him cwy :lol:

Originally posted by JonEJet@Oct 12 2004, 09:57 PM
    I tink da Yankees made him cwy :lol:
    He didn't cry, but he sure sounded like he was ready to. If he's hurt and unable to pitch, that's a major blow to the BoSox chances.

Hall Of Fame
    Schilling should have told Francoma he wasn't able to go. Isn't doing the team any good - nor himself. I kept wondering why they didn't lift soonera nd replace him with Lowe - effectively another starter - albeit, not the best. Then JonEJet prophesized that perhaps they are saving him for the regular rotation - beleiveing that Schilling may be "done."

Anyway, tonight should be interesting. You think maybe Pedro can bring his good luck midget to the picthing mound with him?

Originally posted by Garbanza@Oct 13 2004, 07:49 AM
    Schilling should have told Francoma he wasn't able to go. Isn't doing the team any good - nor himself. I kept wondering why they didn't lift soonera nd replace him with Lowe - effectively another starter - albeit, not the best. Then JonEJet prophesized that perhaps they are saving him for the regular rotation - beleiveing that Schilling may be "done."

Anyway, tonight should be interesting. You think maybe Pedro can bring his good luck midget to the picthing mound with him?
    I would have thought that Wakefield gets game 4, and Lowe replaces Schilling for game 5, if Curt really can't go. With Wakefield pitching a bit last night, maybe he and Lowe would flip-flop. That means Lowe pitches on close to 2 weeks rest. Not good for a sinkerballer, who needs to not be too strong, otherwise that pitch stays up.

now schilling is out for the remainder of the playoffs!

curse of the bambino lives on, those guys never learn

don't call out yankee fans, you anger The Babe