Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Poontang Moments in Sports History

TomShane
    I propose a new award called "The Schilly" in honor of Mr. "There's Nothing Better Than Shutting Up 55,000 NY'ers" Schilling. Sneaking himself out of tonight's game in between innings was maybe the biggest homo moment ever. Disgusting. What, he didn't have enough in the tank to face Miguel Cairo and Kenny Lofton? *****!

All Pro

THE MOOSE IS ON THE LOOSE

Originally posted by TomShane@Oct 12 2004, 07:54 PM
    I propose a new award called "The Schilly" in honor of Mr. "There's Nothing Better Than Shutting Up 55,000 NY'ers" Schilling. Sneaking himself out of tonight's game in between innings was maybe the biggest homo moment ever. Disgusting. What, he didn't have enough in the tank to face Miguel Cairo and Kenny Lofton? *****!
    TS,

I couldn't agree with you more! "Waaaaaaaaa... Don't let me go back out there coach! I can't take it any more...."

Oh and you wanna bring Schilling back in Game 4, be my guest. It would be nice to win the first and last game of the series against Schilling! Sweeeep baby!

Originally posted by TomShane@Oct 12 2004, 07:54 PM
    TS,

I couldn't agree with you more! "Waaaaaaaaa... Don't let me go back out there coach! I can't take it any more...."

Oh and you wanna bring Schilling back in Game 4, be my guest. It would be nice to win the first and last game of the series against Schilling! Sweeeep baby!

TomShane
    "Schilly" Emeritus Winners:
    Scottie Pippen
    Jim Everett
    Allan Houston
    Keith VanHorn
    Bill Walton
    Mike Piazza

Originally posted by TomShane@Oct 13 2004, 11:14 AM

Mike Piazza
    Did Sam Champion put the award on the mantel in the Manhattan apartment or next to the Sand Dollar collection at the Fire Island bugalow?

Originally posted by TomShane@Oct 13 2004, 10:14 AM
    Scottie Pippen
    " Hey MJ, get that X-Man offa' me. He's hurting me. Wah Wah."

Good memory there Tom. This was one of my all time favorite crybaby acts.

TomShane
    I forgot the biggest one of all:

Lifetime Schilly Award to:

Shawn Estes

Originally posted by TomShane@Oct 14 2004, 12:44 AM

Shawn Estes
    How could you forget your MAIN MAN ... Antoine the french

TomShane
    Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Oct 13 2004, 11:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Green Jets & Ham @ Oct 13 2004, 11:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TomShane@Oct 14 2004, 12:44 AM

Shawn Estes
    How could you forget your MAIN MAN ... Antoine the french [/b][/quote]
    Stoned and apathetic are not the same things as being a poontang. Antoine isn&#39;t afraid so much as he just doesn&#39;t give a sh*t. Kinda like the Mets. :lol:

Scottie Pippen
    Jim Everett
    Allan Houston
    Keith VanHorn
    Bill Walton
    Mike Piazza
    :lol: :lol:
    Classic
    I don&#39;t ever want to hear the Name Curt " worth one" Schilling again after this puss out.

Banned
    Andre Miller gets the life-time Schilling Award from me. What a dick.

Veteran
    Scottie Pippen
    Jim Everett
    Allan Houston
    Keith VanHorn
    Bill Walton
    Mike Piazza
    I assume Piazza earned his way onto your list for complaining about getting drilled in the head by Clemens--then you&#39;ll need to add Derek Jeter to your list as well.

All League
    Charter JI Member

More like his crying to the newspaper, "I am NOT gay&#33;"

Like anyone believed THAT.

Veteran
    Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™@Oct 14 2004, 02:00 PM

Maybe you know something we dont--are you trying to tell us someting about yourself--Bob?

TomShane
    Originally posted by sect112row36+Oct 14 2004, 12:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sect112row36 @ Oct 14 2004, 12:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TomShane@Oct 13 2004, 11:14 AM
    Scottie Pippen
    Jim Everett
    Allan Houston
    Keith VanHorn
    Bill Walton
    Mike Piazza
    I assume Piazza earned his way onto your list for complaining about getting drilled in the head by Clemens--then you&#39;ll need to add Derek Jeter to your list as well. [/b][/quote]
    Piazza not even taking a step toward the mound after Clemens hit him has emasculated the entire Mets franchise. Not even a STEP. Totally Schillerific.

Veteran
    Originally posted by TomShane+Oct 14 2004, 04:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TomShane @ Oct 14 2004, 04:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by sect112row36@Oct 14 2004, 12:17 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-TomShane
    @Oct 13 2004, 11:14 AM
    Scottie Pippen
    Jim Everett
    Allan Houston
    Keith VanHorn
    Bill Walton
    Mike Piazza

I assume Piazza earned his way onto your list for complaining about getting drilled in the head by Clemens--then you&#39;ll need to add Derek Jeter to your list as well.
    Piazza not even taking a step toward the mound after Clemens hit him has emasculated the entire Mets franchise. Not even a STEP. Totally Schillerific. [/b][/quote]
    Its tough going after a pitcher when your laid out on your back with a concussion--you guys are too much.

TomShane
    Originally posted by sect112row36+Oct 14 2004, 04:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sect112row36 @ Oct 14 2004, 04:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by TomShane@Oct 14 2004, 04:17 PM
    Originally posted by sect112row36@Oct 14 2004, 12:17 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-TomShane
    @Oct 13 2004, 11:14 AM
    Scottie Pippen
    Jim Everett
    Allan Houston
    Keith VanHorn
    Bill Walton
    Mike Piazza

Piazza not even taking a step toward the mound after Clemens hit him has emasculated the entire Mets franchise. Not even a STEP. Totally Schillerific.
    Its tough going after a pitcher when your laid out on your back with a concussion--you guys are too much. [/b][/quote]
    My fault. I was referring to this debacle:

TomShane

"Hey&#33; You cut that out Mr. Pitcher-man&#33; If you hit me in the head ONE MORE TIME....or, or, or throw a sawed off bat at me ONE MORE TIME...I&#39;ll....I&#39;ll.....I&#39;ll...oh, I don&#39;t know&#33; I&#39;ll be very VERY upset&#33;"

Maxman
    Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™@Oct 14 2004, 03:00 PM

Who said that to the newspapers Piazza or TomShane?