Thread: Schilling Torn Tendon

Didn't matter. Yankees in six anyway.

Banned
    He didnt do too good of a job shutting up those 50,000 new yorkers last night

WHO CARES.............ITS GODDAMN FOOTBALL SEASON!!!

All League
    baseball forum

use it

That is huge...........

Banned
    2-pedro 3-arroyo 4-wakefield 5-pedro 6-arroyo 7-wakefield :blink:

doesnt this pitching staff look familiar?

2-leiber 3-brown 4-vasquez/el duque 5-mussina (again) 6-leiber 7-brown

suddenly, this doesnt seem as tough as i expected <_<

red sox will win still though

edit: i forgot about Arroyo

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

The Red Sox are DONE&#33; They will never ever ever ever ever ever beat The Yankees.

Bambino broke Schilling&#39;s ankle. See ya next year Boston. Back to the proverbial drawing board for you chowder heads.

Originally posted by YoungJetsFan@Oct 13 2004, 03:41 PM
    The Red Sox are DONE&#33; They will never ever ever ever ever ever beat The Yankees.

Bambino broke Schilling&#39;s ankle. See ya next year Boston. Back to the proverbial drawing board for you chowder heads.
    I was thinking the same thing&#33; As I&#39;ve always said... There are three things you can count on in this life:

Death, Taxes, and the Curse of the Bambino&#33;

Originally posted by YoungJetsFan@Oct 13 2004, 04:41 PM

That&#39;s what I&#39;m talking about. Never.

Grow your hair, don&#39;t shower, talk sh*t, grab ass on the field, whatever. It will never happen.

Pedro... now go get your shine box.

All League
    Originally posted by blackout806@Oct 13 2004, 04:39 PM
    2-pedro 3-wakefield 4-lowe 5-pedro 6-wake 7-lowe :blink:

Arroyo will pitch 2 games at least, he&#39;s better than Wake & Lowe

Banned
    Originally posted by Icer+Oct 13 2004, 05:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Icer &#064; Oct 13 2004, 05:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-blackout806@Oct 13 2004, 04:39 PM
    2-pedro 3-wakefield 4-lowe 5-pedro 6-wake 7-lowe :blink:

Arroyo will pitch 2 games at least, he&#39;s better than Wake & Lowe [/b][/quote]
    that doesnt say too much...

but yeah, I forgot about Arroyo on that list. the sox are very lucky to have that offense, or else they&#39;d be screwed

sox will still win though

Originally posted by YoungJetsFan@Oct 13 2004, 05:41 PM

Bambino broke Schilling&#39;s ankle.
    :unsure:

TomShane
    Torn tendon? Bull****. If he had shut the Yankees down last night instead of getting absolutely humiliated you wouldn&#39;t hear s**t about his ankle. He probably ran into the shower after the game and pulled out his tendon with a pair of pliers.

Originally posted by TomShane@Oct 13 2004, 07:47 PM
    Torn tendon? Bull****. If he had shut the Yankees down last night instead of getting absolutely humiliated you wouldn&#39;t hear s**t about his ankle. He probably ran into the shower after the game and pulled out his tendon with a pair of pliers.
    LOL

Originally posted by YoungJetsFan@Oct 13 2004, 08:41 PM

I like to remind everyone of an injury that happened in a Boston v New York almost exactly three seasons ago that altered the destiny of one team.

Gentlemen, the Sox saviour is none other then ***drum roll*** Byung Yung Kim. IS he on the roster?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by PFSIKH+Oct 13 2004, 11:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PFSIKH @ Oct 13 2004, 11:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-YoungJetsFan@Oct 13 2004, 08:41 PM

I like to remind everyone of an injury that happened in a Boston v New York almost exactly three seasons ago that altered the destiny of one team.

Gentlemen, the Sox saviour is none other then ***drum roll*** Byung Yung Kim. IS he on the roster? [/b][/quote]

The Bambino thing was a joke. I think, you guys can see that.

I thought that The Yanks had no pitching...LOL RIGHT

Originally posted by PFSIKH@Oct 13 2004, 06:01 PM
    [
    Gentlemen, the Sox saviour is none other then ***drum roll*** Byung Yung Kim. IS he on the roster?
    ???????????????/ :blink: :unsure: ????????????????/

Is he still in the organization?