Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: Bill O'Reilly facing sexual harrassment suit

All League
    [url=http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1013043mackris1.html]http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/10130...43mackris1.html[/url]

O'Reilly Hit With Sex Harass Suit

Female Fox coworker details lewd behavior of cable TV star

OCTOBER 13--Hours after Bill O'Reilly accused her of a multimillion dollar shakedown attempt, a female Fox News producer fired back at the TV star today, filing a lawsuit claiming that he subjected her to repeated instances of sexual harassment and spoke often, and explicitly, to her about phone sex, vibrators, threesomes, masturbation, the loss of his virginity, and sexual fantasies. Below you'll find a copy of Andrea Mackris's complaint, an incredible page-turner that quotes O'Reilly, 55, on all sorts of lewd matters. Based on the extensive quotations cited in the complaint, it appears a safe bet that Mackris, 33, recorded some of O'Reilly's more steamy soliloquies. For example, we direct you to his Caribbean shower fantasies. While we suggest reading the entire document, TSG will point you to interesting sections on a Thailand sex show, Al Franken, and the climax of one August 2004 phone conversation. (22 pages)

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jetsfan80[/i]@Oct 13 2004, 08:43 PM
    [b] [url=http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1013043mackris1.html]http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/10130...43mackris1.html[/url]

O'Reilly Hit With Sex Harass Suit

OCTOBER 13--Hours after Bill O'Reilly accused her of a multimillion dollar shakedown attempt, a female Fox News producer fired back at the TV star today, filing a lawsuit claiming that he subjected her to repeated instances of sexual harassment and spoke often, and explicitly, to her about phone sex, vibrators, threesomes, masturbation, the loss of his virginity, and sexual fantasies. Below you'll find a copy of Andrea Mackris's complaint, an incredible page-turner that quotes O'Reilly, 55, on all sorts of lewd matters. Based on the extensive quotations cited in the complaint, it appears a safe bet that Mackris, 33, recorded some of O'Reilly's more steamy soliloquies. For example, we direct you to his Caribbean shower fantasies. While we suggest reading the entire document, TSG will point you to interesting sections on a Thailand sex show, Al Franken, and the climax of one August 2004 phone conversation. (22 pages) [/b][/quote]
    Way to automatically assume his guilt before all the facts are in.

I'm sure the lawsuit he filed against her earlier int he day for extortion have nothing to do with it.

The American way, guilty to proven innocent

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

* Big Payday *

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria+Oct 13 2004, 09:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (The Gun Of Bavaria @ Oct 13 2004, 09:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jetsfan80[/i]@Oct 13 2004, 08:43 PM
    [b] [url=http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1013043mackris1.html]http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/10130...43mackris1.html[/url]

O&#39;Reilly Hit With Sex Harass Suit

OCTOBER 13--Hours after Bill O&#39;Reilly accused her of a multimillion dollar shakedown attempt, a female Fox News producer fired back at the TV star today, filing a lawsuit claiming that he subjected her to repeated instances of sexual harassment and spoke often, and explicitly, to her about phone sex, vibrators, threesomes, masturbation, the loss of his virginity, and sexual fantasies. Below you&#39;ll find a copy of Andrea Mackris&#39;s complaint, an incredible page-turner that quotes O&#39;Reilly, 55, on all sorts of lewd matters. Based on the extensive quotations cited in the complaint, it appears a safe bet that Mackris, 33, recorded some of O&#39;Reilly&#39;s more steamy soliloquies. For example, we direct you to his Caribbean shower fantasies. While we suggest reading the entire document, TSG will point you to interesting sections on a Thailand sex show, Al Franken, and the climax of one August 2004 phone conversation. (22 pages) [/b][/quote]

I&#39;m sure the lawsuit he filed against her earlier int he day for extortion have nothing to do with it.

The American way, guilty to proven innocent [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m not &#39;&#39;assuming&#39;&#39; anything. I could have told you he was a pervert before this suit. I mean, just look at him. His face and his personality scream out petafyl sexist a**hole.

Innocent unless proven guilty.

Pete Townshend was virtually crucified when his news broke. After months of false accusations he was cleared and continues to perform at a high level. Yet the initial coverage of the initial incident dwarfed the news of his exhoneration.

Good luck Bill, the left will have a field day with this.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Jetsfan80[/i]@Oct 13 2004, 07:59 PM
    [b] I&#39;m not &#39;&#39;assuming&#39;&#39; anything. I could have told you he was a pervert before this suit. I mean, just look at him. His face and his personality scream out petafyl sexist a**hole. [/b][/quote]
    petafyl? i wonder if that anyting like beastiality&#33; if so then that o&#39;reilly is one sick pup. btw, it&#39;s pedophile.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Jetsfan80+Oct 13 2004, 08:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jetsfan80 &#064; Oct 13 2004, 08:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>[quote]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria@Oct 13 2004, 09:49 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Jetsfan80[/i]@Oct 13 2004, 08:43 PM

OCTOBER 13--Hours after Bill O&#39;Reilly accused her of a multimillion dollar shakedown attempt, a female Fox News producer fired back at the TV star today, filing a lawsuit claiming that he subjected her to repeated instances of sexual harassment and spoke often, and explicitly, to her about phone sex, vibrators, threesomes, masturbation, the loss of his virginity, and sexual fantasies. Below you&#39;ll find a copy of Andrea Mackris&#39;s complaint, an incredible page-turner that quotes O&#39;Reilly, 55, on all sorts of lewd matters. Based on the extensive quotations cited in the complaint, it appears a safe bet that Mackris, 33, recorded some of O&#39;Reilly&#39;s more steamy soliloquies. For example, we direct you to his Caribbean shower fantasies. While we suggest reading the entire document, TSG will point you to interesting sections on a Thailand sex show, Al Franken, and the climax of one August 2004 phone conversation. (22 pages) [/b][/quote]

I&#39;m sure the lawsuit he filed against her earlier int he day for extortion have nothing to do with it.

I&#39;m not &#39;&#39;assuming&#39;&#39; anything. I could have told you he was a pervert before this suit. I mean, just look at him. His face and his personality scream out petafyl sexist a**hole.[/b][/quote]
    So you can tell a pervert by looking at them? Who else is one so when they&#39;re convicted of it, you can say "I told you so&#33;"

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria+Oct 13 2004, 08:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (The Gun Of Bavaria @ Oct 13 2004, 08:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jetsfan80[/i]@Oct 13 2004, 08:43 PM

Unless it`s an athleate of course, j. williams, KOBE, O.J., Then their just being picked on cause of their star status

Its amazing the lows these women would sink to to make a buck. Even if he told those stories how is that harrassment? Did she ever tell him she was uncomfortable with what he was saying? This whole thing stinks of BS.

All League
    [quote][b]Its amazing the lows these women would sink to to make a buck. Even if he told those stories how is that harrassment? Did she ever tell him she was uncomfortable with what he was saying? This whole thing stinks of BS.
    [/b][/quote]

You obviously don&#39;t understand sexual harassment. I hope your wife never has to endure it.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Oct 14 2004, 08:49 AM
    [b] [quote][b]Its amazing the lows these women would sink to to make a buck. Even if he told those stories how is that harrassment? Did she ever tell him she was uncomfortable with what he was saying? This whole thing stinks of BS.
    [/b][/quote]

You obviously don&#39;t understand sexual harassment. I hope your wife never has to endure it. [/b][/quote]
    In all honesty I haven&#39;t read the stories in depth yet. My initial reaction is to be skeptical. I&#39;ll have a better basis for opinion when more info come out.

BTW If someone harrasses my wife at work I would encourage her to sue thier ass big time.

[quote][b]My initial reaction is to be skeptical. [/b][/quote]

I have to wonder if that would be the case if the person in question was a liberal......

[quote][i]Originally posted by Jetsfan80[/i]@Oct 13 2004, 09:59 PM
    [b]
    I&#39;m not &#39;&#39;assuming&#39;&#39; anything. I could have told you he was a pervert before this suit. I mean, just look at him. His face and his personality scream out petafyl sexist a**hole. [/b][/quote]
    Would you please reread what you post BEFORE sending it through&#33; You just ASSUMED that he was a pervert, a pedophile, and a sexist a&#036;&#036;hole by just looking at him and his face. OH the things we could assume about YOU and we&#39;d have more of a right to than your accusations.

Hall Of Fame
    This is obvoiusly a Wait and See thing. No one knows jack. If there is a tape, well, then I am sure we&#39;ll all hear it soon enough....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[b] [quote][b]Its amazing the lows these women would sink to to make a buck. Even if he told those stories how is that harrassment? Did she ever tell him she was uncomfortable with what he was saying? This whole thing stinks of BS.
    [/b][/quote]

You obviously don&#39;t understand sexual harassment. I hope your wife never has to endure it. [/b][/quote]
    Obviously you don&#39;t....if the complaining party never asked the "insulting" party to stop or never to mention things like that again then it is not sexual harrassment.

If he&#39;s guilty he should be punished but if it is all a lie she and her attorney should be held accountable for millions in frivilous lawsuit.

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Oct 14 2004, 09:54 AM
    [b] This is obvoiusly a Wait and See thing. No one knows jack. If there is a tape, well, then I am sure we&#39;ll all hear it soon enough.... [/b][/quote]
    You&#39;re right jets5ever, no one knows jack about this thing. And to be truthful I really don&#39;t care either way.

Anyway, isn&#39;t it peculiar how often a tape does surface in things like this?

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Oct 14 2004, 09:44 AM
    [b] [quote][b]My initial reaction is to be skeptical. [/b][/quote]

I have to wonder if that would be the case if the person in question was a liberal...... [/b][/quote]
    Oreilly is no conservative.

[/b][/quote]

If someone sexually harassed my wife she&#39;d give him one warning then the next time she&#39;d call him out in public and slap the crap out of him. That&#39;s what this nag should have done, but odds are she&#39;s out to get money.

I read Bill O&#39;Reilly&#39;s book, I came away thinking much less of him as a man. His field is tv, and he&#39;s good there. His book mentioned Elton John maybe four times, as opposed to his wife, maybe once. I don&#39;t doubt this stuff in a second. He&#39;s an egomaniac. I&#39;m conservative Irish-American Long Islander - one would think I&#39;d line up behind this guy, right? No. No way. It&#39;s that huge ego of his I can&#39;t get around. I will say this, though, he isn&#39;t a boozer, so...who the hell knows?

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by valleyjet+Oct 14 2004, 10:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (valleyjet &#064; Oct 14 2004, 10:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jets5ever[/i]@Oct 14 2004, 09:54 AM
    [b] This is obvoiusly a Wait and See thing. No one knows jack. If there is a tape, well, then I am sure we&#39;ll all hear it soon enough.... [/b][/quote]
    You&#39;re right jets5ever, no one knows jack about this thing. And to be truthful I really don&#39;t care either way.

Anyway, isn&#39;t it peculiar how often a tape does surface in things like this? [/b][/quote]
    I am assuming that there has to be a tape, since the transcripts appear to be very detailed. I also doubt she&#39;d withstand O&#39;Rielly&#39;s counter suit without hard evidence.

The real issue, after a cursory examination of this story, is likely the plantiff&#39;s repsonses to his lewd comments, on the tapes, espcially. This is clearly going to embarrass O&#39;Rielly and discredit him as a familiy man with integrity, even if he did nothing illegal, and a tape exists. But the charges, well, who knows? He may be embarrassed enough to settle, but his counter-suit doesn;t imply that. If the plantiff doesn&#39;t clearly tell him that he&#39;s being inappropriate or whatever, it will be difficult for her to win a large settlement, even in a civil trial.

Either he is beyond stupid, or this woman entrapped him. Or, perhaps she complained, he didn&#39;t stop, she went to the cops and they said, "Tape him, and we&#39;ll get him." Her reactions and statements are the key issues, not his, even though those will get the most airplay....

The only plausible explanation that seems to reflect "well" on O&#39;Rielly would be if he were having an affair with this woman, if "phone sex" or whatever was part of their sex life, and that she simply burned him and was setting him up all along, and is now claiming to have been wronged. Like, if he was banging her and trusted her and she pretended to be down with it, but she really was after money all along and he got played....

Who know? It&#39;ll be juicy. And as a guy who has never liked O&#39;Rielly for his smugness and arrogance, I have to shamefully admit to feeling a little bit of glee at his apparent comeuppance (sp?)

But, it is lame to revel in the misery of others, so I will keep my delight muted ;)