Thread: Oh Pedro

LoL, thats classic!!

Banned
    im going to start chanting "whos your daddy" tomorrow to piss people off

i normally never brag about being a yankees fan (since im also a jets, giants and knicks fan) <_< but this daddy s**t is way too funny to pass up

All Pro
    ENTER SANDMAN

I heart Mo

Originally posted by DTrainBringinDaPain@Oct 13 2004, 09:09 PM
    ENTER SANDMAN

I heart Mo
    Who doesn&#39;t?

Hall Of Fame
    Pedro pitched well last night. Lieber pitched very well. Pedro get NO run support. Liber gets enough to help his confidence. Sox bats have gone cold at the WRONG time. Could the "real" Johnny Damon please stand up and report to the plate&#33;

Side note: I absolutely dispise Kevin Millar. I want him gone after the season. Please, Baseball God&#39;s get rid of this ^&#036;R^%#&#036;#. I think I may possibly hate him more than any Yankee player.

Garb, I&#39;m with you on both counts ... Pedro pitched an outstanding game ... not his fault that Lieber picked the same day to pitch a game for the ages

As for Millar, he may have done more to cost you guys the 2003 ALCS than you will ever know ... and now he&#39;s in the process of doing the same in 2004 ... cause all he accomplishes with his incessant trash-talk is to make the Yankees that much more determined to beat you guys

In all my life I have never seen such a marginal player with such a motor mouth

Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Oct 14 2004, 01:04 PM
    Karim Garcia?

Originally posted by Garbanza@Oct 14 2004, 08:46 AM
    Pedro pitched well last night. Lieber pitched very well. Pedro get NO run support. Liber gets enough to help his confidence. Sox bats have gone cold at the WRONG time. Could the "real" Johnny Damon please stand up and report to the plate&#33;

Side note: I absolutely dispise Kevin Millar. I want him gone after the season. Please, Baseball God&#39;s get rid of this ^&#036;R^%#&#036;#. I think I may possibly hate him more than any Yankee player.
    I&#39;ll take him if you take Giambi

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Oct 14 2004, 09:04 AM
    Garb, I&#39;m with you on both counts ... Pedro pitched an outstanding game ... not his fault that Lieber picked the same day to pitch a game for the ages

As for Millar, he may have done more to cost you guys the 2003 ALCS than you will ever know ... and now he&#39;s in the process of doing the same in 2004 ... cause all he accomplishes with his incessant trash-talk is to make the Yankees that much more determined to beat you guys

Your last sentence I could not agree more with. He is a buffoon. I want to punch him in his face everytime he talks crap. I tooled on him this year at Fenway as I was sitting out in the right field grandstand down near Pesky Pole and he cadillac&#39;d after a ball hit into the corner resulting in the hitter getting a triple and bringing in a run. I was on him and his stupid Cowboy Up sh&#33;t asking if his spurs had fallen off he was so slow. Some guys around me are laughing but there was this kid sitting 3 rows ahead of me who looked round in disbelief had that look of "how can a Red Sox fan shout abuse to Kevin Millar?&#33;" Easily kid.

I hate him. I probably hate him more than any yankee player.

Originally posted by ScottishJet+Oct 14 2004, 10:56 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ScottishJet &#064; Oct 14 2004, 10:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Green Jets & Ham@Oct 14 2004, 09:04 AM

Your last sentence I could not agree more with. He is a buffoon. I want to punch him in his face everytime he talks crap. I tooled on him this year at Fenway as I was sitting out in the right field grandstand down near Pesky Pole and he cadillac&#39;d after a ball hit into the corner resulting in the hitter getting a triple and bringing in a run. I was on him and his stupid Cowboy Up sh&#33;t asking if his spurs had fallen off he was so slow. Some guys around me are laughing but there was this kid sitting 3 rows ahead of me who looked round in disbelief had that look of "how can a Red Sox fan shout abuse to Kevin Millar?&#33;" Easily kid.

I hate him. I probably hate him more than any yankee player. [/b][/quote]
    Scot, I can totally identify with that ... 100%

If this guy was on my team and he never stopped giving the opposition bulletin board material with his big mouth, I too would wanna shove my fist down his throat

As a Yankee fan, I love the guy ... I really do ... I hope he never stops yappin

Originally posted by Garbanza@Oct 14 2004, 07:46 AM

K. Millar is the type of player that does not fit in with the current Yankee team. He&#39;s a different type of individual. If he would be willing to follow the lead of Jeter, Mo, Williams, and others, then he would be welcomed here if he was ever available. But I don&#39;t think the Yanks appreciate his antics.