Thread: YANKEES WIN

All Pro
    The Yankees <insert your own comment> the Red Sox :lol:

All Pro
    <Raped and Pillaged>

FAR MORE IMPORTANTLY .....

Yankees are up 2-0 having beaten Curt Schilling & Pedro Martinez ... Boston&#39;s 1 & 1A

Hall Of Fame
    Demolished and Abused. Like I said all week the 2004 Boston Red Sox : Dont believe the hype&#33;

Obliterated and annihilated

Hall Of Fame
    No doubt the yanks have the edge.

hey GJ&H, is your heart in it yet?

Originally posted by ScottishJet@Oct 14 2004, 12:43 AM
    No doubt the yanks have the edge.

hey GJ&H, is your heart in it yet?
    As I said, without Mariano my heart ain&#39;t in it ... but he&#39;s back and so am I

I LOVE THIS MAN

Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Oct 13 2004, 09:45 PM
    FAR MORE IMPORTANTLY .....

Yankees are up 2-0 having beaten Curt Schilling & Pedro Martinez ... Boston&#39;s 1 & 1A

Boston now turns to Arroyo, Wakefield and Lowe to hold off the Yanks. Tough road ahead for the BoSox. Very tough.

Originally posted by mbn007@Oct 14 2004, 09:47 AM
    Boston now turns to Arroyo, Wakefield and Lowe to hold off the Yanks. Tough road ahead for the BoSox. Very tough.
    It does not matter how well they pitch if the Boston bats do not wake-up.

Originally posted by PFSIKH+Oct 14 2004, 06:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PFSIKH @ Oct 14 2004, 06:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mbn007@Oct 14 2004, 09:47 AM
    It does not matter how well they pitch if the Boston bats do not wake-up. [/b][/quote]
    Exactly...if Matsui doesn&#39;t botch two plays in the OF (granted the Ortiz ball would have been a hell of a catch, but it hit the heel of his glove, play has to be made) Boston has three or four runs against the "struggling" Yankee starters.

Originally posted by AirForceJetFan+Oct 14 2004, 05:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AirForceJetFan @ Oct 14 2004, 05:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by PFSIKH@Oct 14 2004, 06:10 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-mbn007
    @Oct 14 2004, 09:47 AM

It does not matter how well they pitch if the Boston bats do not wake-up.
    Exactly...if Matsui doesn&#39;t botch two plays in the OF (granted the Ortiz ball would have been a hell of a catch, but it hit the heel of his glove, play has to be made) Boston has three or four runs against the "struggling" Yankee starters. [/b][/quote]
    The Ortiz ball was a play that has to be made. The Millar double the inning before would have been a sensational catch, but was a playable ball. All&#39;s well that ends well though.